🗳️🔁Weekday SYS 1/11/21 - Fit & Fabulous🥊🚴‍♀️

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    kadamisia said:

@mikaylachimo
    i think this is u ?
    Hi, this is my doll! She looks like @mikaylachimo 's doll because I'm indecisive and I keep changing her features over and over again 😅 Thank you for spotting me! ❤️❤️❤️
    Loved the hair color and pony combo 🥰😍 hope u scored well
  • BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    sorry sorry for posting here, I wasn’t sure where else to go. 
    I am not getting calls for events and I have a task to complete at the brew palms and it’s not calling me to complete even though there is no countdown to the event. I messaged glue support 24hours ago and still no reply. 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    yes this is definitely what people wear to the gym 

I think this might be a bot.. saw the exact same look at the beginning of this sys
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I am not getting calls for events and I have a task to complete at the brew palms and it’s not calling me to complete even though there is no countdown to the event. I messaged glue support 24hours ago and still no reply. 
    As far as I know, you should just be able to go to Brew Palms and start the event without needing a call. Good luck!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    First time scoring above 50 🤭 

Awesome! Where are the middle pants from? Do you remember?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

@emxkkh I think that is me! Glad my doll helped you get the hair! 
    IOS Player 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts

@emxkkh I think that is me! Glad my doll helped you get the hair! 
    @TrashleyKKH yay!! i was just so excited that i had finally found the hair and had a quick glance at the face and thought it was you! i loved this look so i’m sad i couldn’t give you an extra vote :( 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @emxkkh no worries. Glad you got the hair and maybe it would be good karma and I would be in a chill group in the next SYS. 
    IOS Player 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Try looking in every location (especially Simon's & Maria's office). I had someone wait for me at a place and it wasn't in my task bar. The task you have right now is just Simon generating jobs when you have nothing else.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

@LydiaKKH I think we’re in the same TS group! If that’s you, i’m right under you 😊
    As far as I know, you should just be able to go to Brew Palms and start the event without needing a call. Good luck!
    Thanks for your reply. It doesn’t work, I go to brew palms, no option to start the event and nothing when I go inside. 🙁🙁🙁

Romaki said:

Try looking in every location (especially Simon's & Maria's office). I had someone wait for me at a place and it wasn't in my task bar. The task you have right now is just Simon generating jobs when you have nothing else.
    Thanks Romaki, no luck, I have been to every single place, in every location and still no response from Glu support either. I guess I won’t be earning any stars for the tb event either. Super frustrating. Thanks again for your reply. 🤗💜
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited January 2021
    kadamisia said:

@mikaylachimo
    i think this is u ?
    Hi, this is my doll! She looks like @mikaylachimo 's doll because I'm indecisive and I keep changing her features over and over again 😅 Thank you for spotting me! ❤️❤️❤️
    Loved the hair color and pony combo 🥰😍 hope u scored well
    Tysm queen!!🥰 It got me 42 votes, so not that bad! 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

Is it the gorgeous @LydiaKKH? 🥰
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Before the pandemic I would go to the gym for 1h and then to a yoga class for 1,5h. Healthy food and all that but every once in a while you just need a burger and fries after a long day.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 3-9

I play on iOS
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    So in conclusion the clown look and the basic free features look scores about the same as my other looks

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    jfletccch said:

@LydiaKKH I think we’re in the same TS group! If that’s you, i’m right under you 😊
    kadamisia said:

Is it the gorgeous @LydiaKKH? 🥰
    Yeah that’s definitely me! 🥰🥰 So cool to be in the same group with other forum doll! Thank you for spotting me ❤️✨
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    6 - 9, so funny how the same scores are getting repeated. Glu should try to be more subtle lmao

Android player. 👾
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I was today years old when I stopped believing real players vote on my looks. 
    I've tried a lot of different things, I'm on theme, but sure, absolutely every single look scores between 34 and 37... #sus

I think I'll submit something completely off theme next and see what happens. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    First time scoring above 50 🤭 

Awesome! Where are the middle pants from? Do you remember?
    @luvs2gruuv I have no idea, aren’t they cash item from the closet? I think I bought them, even though I am not sure. If anyone remembers, please share ❤️ 
    Here is a ss of the closet: 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Romaki said:

Thanks Romaki, no luck, I have been to every single place, in every location and still no response from Glu support either. I guess I won’t be earning any stars for the tb event either. Super frustrating. Thanks again for your reply. 🤗💜
    You can do reality shows in bel air to get stars for the tb event.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 4-9

Pretending the whip is a skipping rope, but “voters” didn’t get it 🥺
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Looks 1-8 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Can’t remember the last time I saw a score like this 🥰
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My scores have improved!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I went to bed in 5th place and now I’m in 24th place. I really don’t know what to do now 😂😂