Options

Limit Exceeded Notice

SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
So during holidays I sometimes switch my game from my phone to my tab because I like to play on a larger screen. Two days ago I wanted to switch back to my phone because my tab is not working anymore and this is what I got...
5 days of waiting... This is crazy. I don't want to wait 5 days because I'll miss the SYS and the weekend event and so miss a lot of items I could have for free 😢 I'm actually really sad about it I don't know what to do. I contacted Support and they said they couldn't do anything about it. Does anyone know anything about this notice and can someone help me? I'm really desperate 😭

Comments

• Options
    livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Unfortunately, you cannot do anything, you just have to wait 4 days and 23 hours...
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I’m so sorry this happened @Spleen! They have that feature in place to cut down on hackers that were sharing a game across many devices. 
    iOS
  • Options
    sweetmamma8sweetmamma8 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I am currently in this boat, have one more day to go and I was wondering when I'm able to access my saved game will it just pop up or do I have to do something as I still have access to the game just not my current one?  Thanks for any help. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was in this situation, and I just tapped on the game and I was too early.  it said sorry come back in 23 hours (or something) I went back the next day,  tapped on the game icon, it opened send let me sign in, and play. 
    Hope this helps.  :smile:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So you couldn't play during your time out?  I still can play but it's like a day behind, and unfortunately during that day I bought diamonds and spent them so I don't want to play this one, I want my other one back.  I'm just wondering if my saved game is just going to pop up on my game after the 5 days is up. 
  • Options
    I couldn’t open that game till the time was up.  

When you open the game on the timed out device, it should open to your last game save.  You may lose a little progress, but hopefully not much if you do,   Good luck. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I guess I will find out tomorrow. Lol  Thank you for your input. 
  • Options
    fingers crossed I would suggest you screenshot any prizes you might pick up between now and then, and change some facial aspect.  (I read in KKG once that helps trigger a FB save. Eye color, change your nose) and play the game for a while doing nothing significant before you try to switch over.  
    I never had the courage to move a game around like changing a purse. I wanted to , but Always too afraid of problems.  Good luck.  If you have a problem, we’ll see you here again.   
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I am not playing at all.  I knew if I restored my old game I would lose anything I had gained during those 5 days so I haven't been playing.  I keep opening the game up to check and see if it's back ( I can tell by my outfit)  yet.  But as of yet it's still the day behind game and I was wondering if the old game will just pop up for me to restore or if I'll have to do something special. 
  • Options
    cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    fingers crossed I would suggest you screenshot any prizes you might pick up between now and then, and change some facial aspect.  (I read in KKG once that helps trigger a FB save. Eye color, change your nose) and play the game for a while doing nothing significant before you try to switch over.  
    I never had the courage to move a game around like changing a purse. I wanted to , but Always too afraid of problems.  Good luck.  If you have a problem, we’ll see you here again.   
    is this the restore limit? I saw someone on FB asking about it and was curious what the limit is? I've had to restore my game 3 times and I don't want end up never being able to restore it again.
  • Options
    Ok so I couldnt get the saved game back, fine whatever, Im over it. lol.  However my question is now I just got a new tablet and I want to stop playing on my phone and switch to the bigger tablet.  Am I going to be able to do this now?  Will I be able to access my game or have to start over?
  • Options
    @sweetmamma8  the best way to transfer yoyr game, is to follow the instructions here:  (I’m thinking you’re Android, do I’m linking Android/Android here.    
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=how-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-one-android-device-to-another-android-device&p=all

if you are Ios switching to Android or iPod yo iOS etc, go here, and type:   ‘Transfer’ in the search box, and select the link that fits your situation.    Good luck. I have followed these instructions each time I’ve transferred a game.  :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @cdm1947,  this is not a ‘lifetime limit exceeded”.  It’s a temp time out.  If you uninstall and reinstall too many times in a set period of time, the game views this as unusual, and  freezes for 5 days I believe.  

Thst doesn’t mean you can’t change phones ever again,  it’s a temp hold so you can check your device and credentials snd try again when the hold expires.   Did I explain it?  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @cdm1947,  this is not a ‘lifetime limit exceeded”.  It’s a temp time out.  If you uninstall and reinstall too many times in a set period of time, the game views this as unusual, and  freezes for 5 days I believe.  

Thst doesn’t mean you can’t change phones ever again,  it’s a temp hold so you can check your device and credentials snd try again when the hold expires.   Did I explain it?  
    Oooh ok, I've never had to switch devices. thanks for your help!