🗳️ SYS - 1/14/21 - Denim and Diamonds 👖💎

Comments

• JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    omg i love the ts top but i’m in silver III 😭😭😭
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hey everyone! Kalinda is out sick, so I am here with your bananas spoilers! Are y'all ready to travel back to 2001's AMAs? They were ICONIC.

Earnable order: purse, dress

The top place prize for Bronze style levels will be the necklace, jeans, and hair.
    I remember the Britney outfit from back then. I was 15 🤣. I'm glad it's an earnable, even if we won't use it much.

I love all the T$ items..which sucks cause I'll be in gold since my scores are high right now. The outfit and hair are both so cute. I don't think the shoes match very well and they're similar to the ones we can but in the kloset. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I have no clue on what to wear. I don't have many diamond looks, if any that I can think of. I'm worried the vb will turn into sparkley looking gowns. This one will definitely be a struggle for me.🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Earnable order: purse, dress
    So cute! i don't think i get to the dress because i don't have that much denim and what i have isn't original at all 😔 but oh well at least i'm gonna try it!
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    Does anyone know if there are any good hairs with diamonds to buy? Could you dolls post some pics? 
    Ive just submitted this on iOS. It’s available for diamonds if you want to chase it 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    Ive just submitted this on iOS. It’s available for diamonds if you want to chase it 
    Does anyone know how many diamonds this hair is? I'm debating between chasing this in the android VB or buying the new diamond hair in the kloset.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
    edited January 2021
    @serenity___ you’re doll and looks are 🔥🔥🔥 I can’t wait to see everyone looks for this sys - I think it’s going to be a good one 👍🏻
    @claudiakkh I think they’re both 25
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @serenity___ you’re doll and looks are 🔥🔥🔥 I can’t wait to see everyone looks for this sys - I think it’s going to be a good one 👍🏻
    Aww thank you ❤️. And I think so too 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Here’s what I came up with 🤷🏼‍♀️

• benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    The way that the corset only goes to gold. So much for making things easier to win or that “we’ll win more prizes”. Accessories do not make up the fact that we keep missing out on better and unique items such as dresses. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Some looks I might use, I haven’t bought the diamond shorts but I think I might, also I’m still very scared of this sys and feel like all my looks look messy 😅

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I really like this theme, though it's up in the air whether I'll score well or not. The denim dress is very ugly (sorry Britney), but that leaderboard outfit is amazing. I pray that the algorithm allows me to get the pants.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I guess the prize distribution is good for those in bronze? What about us non ticket buyers in silver and gold @KalindaKing? I'm in the horror of gold so I'll need to purposely level down 4 times before I have a chance at winning something good from TS. And to level down I'll have to miss out on the last earnable (or I won't even have enough votes to get it because of Glus messed up voting algorithm).

So all I'm gonna get from this SYS is the earnable purse.

I wish I didn't hate myself so much so I could actually delete this game since I csnt remember the last time it brought me happiness. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    And my usual requests: Please fix this style level nonsense, let 3 free SYS tickets stack, and reduce the votes needed for the last earnable to an average of 30 so 
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin
    @Ohemilie I feel every word. The game is so disappointing and I don't think it will change anytime soon, if ever. 
    I need a sponsor to help me quit (not even joking lol) 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @dpeters happy happy birthday to my birthday twin!!! Hope you have/had a wonderful day☺️
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    @Ohemilie I feel every word. The game is so disappointing and I don't think it will change anytime soon, if ever. 
    I need a sponsor to help me quit (not even joking lol) 
    I’ve spent so much money, time and energy on this stupid game that every time I think about quitting I’m like but think about how much you’d lose! I hate how much it’s changed, it’s barely recognisable at this point. Sys is just awful but I can already see people getting used to it and even enjoying the new format now so I know that won’t change. Despite how vile the amount of diamond items and kollections are with no way of earning any, I see so many players wearing it all so they won’t change that either. I just need to accept it’s like this now but it’s hard 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @jhabs and @dpeters happy birthday! Have a nice day today 🧚🏼‍♀️✨
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @jhabs & @dpeters Have wonderful wonderful Birthdays Dolls.   <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Happy birthday @dpeters and @jhabs! 💙💎🎂
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Happy birthday @dpeters and @jhabs 🎉 have a wonderful day 🌸🥳
    iOS player 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy birthday @jhabs and @dpeters! Hope you are having an amazing day!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Can’t wait to work really hard submitting awesome hot looks and watch them only score a high 20 or maybe 30 if I’m lucky 😒