🗳️🔁Weekday SYS 1/11/21 - Fit & Fabulous🥊🚴‍♀️

Comments

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

I wish I could afford that beautiful makeup you dolls are rocking, the contour and highlights fancy hair and all that. I’m happy today being top 5 in gold. For how long we’ll see 🥰🙈
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    looks 3-9
    im proud of myself for doing consistently well so far! as of right now, i’m in 4th place in silver II

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    looks 6-11 :) 2nd place and i’m happy with my scores 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Now I’m not sure is this @mikaylachimo or @kadamisia  🙈😄 but I think I spotted forum doll ☺️

This is me!! Thank you @robertavyy for the vote 💙

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited January 2021

Running out of clothes and ideas! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Tessakkh said:
    JessicaJ said:
    @JaelynJax @YoMomma I don't know if you realized yet but I noticed it the last sys (maybe with the update?) that when you are gold whatever place you win that is the new style level down mark. This is CRAZY we will be sent down so easily however I don't really want to be in gold anyways but exclusive prizes so. Also this will encourage more crazy ticket buying and #1 gold will need to get #1 every time? can't say for sure I got 7th. 
    No that can not be true. I secured a high place last sys and it is still around 12/13th place. You level down if you place in the lower 50%. Sometimes a lot of dolls share a spot (like two or more dolls share 10th place, and some share 17th place). If that happens the last doll (for example) will place 26. Everyone underneath the 13th place will level down. I am sorry if it is a little unclear, tried my best in English lol
    Yes I must be wrong. I just realized it changed to 15th again. So odd it was at 7th I was wondering tho that would make it more impossible to level up. I don't think anyone was tied and I thought the group was full as well. I know it does change at the beginning but I waited. sorry to give you the wrong info @JaelynJax @YoMomma
    Your English was great ! 
    GET RID OF STYLE LEVELS 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Summer2309 I love those looks. They should’ve scored higher 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I don't know what to do! I'm currently in Silver III but I'm not sure if I should submit my last two tickets and try to get the earnable jacket and probably something from TS which will make me level up to Gold or stop submitting looks and miss on the jacket and TS prizes but stay in Silver. Please help me with your opinions! 🙏🏻 I like the jeans from the next SYS that's why I'm torn 👖
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @Summer2309 I love those looks. They should’ve scored higher 
    Thank you! You’re too kind! 
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    So this made me a bit happier. I have been looking for this top for ages. I spotted it yesterday in VB but voted instead of hitting get this look 🤦‍♀️ Today, I remembered hit the button and got my top 😃

I keep meaning to ask you: where did you get the septum piercing?
    Wish they'd add more piercings in general.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Lilith_KKH it’s from the pop up shop in Santa Monica. Pretty sure you had to have a certain amount of quests completed to unlock it.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited January 2021

Glu gods smiling on me 😭 I’m so happy my resubmitted looks scored this good
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    so, this will most likely be the 3rd week in a row where I cannot reach the final earnable with the given tickets. It is pretty depressing since it basically means Glu has decided my doll is too ugly to get good votes and it's no longer fun anymore. I thought I could hang on a bit longer, but basically what I'm saying is if I soon just ust quit the board completely, I had a good time and most of the people here kept me around longer than I thought I would play this game.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The jacket is cute. I got it on my main game with my 11th look. I've been in 2nd since the start, hopefully I'll keep the place.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Boocketa said:

I wish I could afford that beautiful makeup you dolls are rocking, the contour and highlights fancy hair and all that. I’m happy today being top 5 in gold. For how long we’ll see 🥰🙈
    It should be half off on Kimiversary. I waited six months and got it half off on black Friday. It's a purchase I highly recommend. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I got 40+ for every single outfit, and I’m in the 20 place in gold. This is just ridiculous.. 
    LOL I tried
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I really like the earnable jacket! 💛✨
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    AnaB said:
    @LindaVB thats you, right? We are in the same group! Never have seen a forum doll in the same group as me, thats so nice! Love your outfit. I’m ‘’Ana’’ in the game.
    @LindaVB @AnaB just notice I’m also in the same group, I’m Samantha 😄

Ah no way! So many forum members in one group!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Found on instagram... “miraculously”
    😓😓😓😓
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Boocketa said:

I wish I could afford that beautiful makeup you dolls are rocking, the contour and highlights fancy hair and all that.

I saved up for the highlight and contour last VIP event, definitely the best purchase I ever made. Your doll is already so pretty and you have fancy eye makeup, all you need is a wavy hairstyle Glu likes to remake 50 times and you're all set until then. 
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    edited January 2021
    Romaki said:
    Boocketa said:

I wish I could afford that beautiful makeup you dolls are rocking, the contour and highlights fancy hair and all that.

I saved up for the highlight and contour last VIP event, definitely the best purchase I ever made. Your doll is already so pretty and you have fancy eye makeup, all you need is a wavy hairstyle Glu likes to remake 50 times and you're all set until then. 
    Thank you! Your doll is gorgeous 🥰
    The eyes are from one previous SYS - kinda high looking but I like it. Will there be another event like that before October lol? I won the wavy hair in the previous SYS even had one ticket left that I didn’t use because the last fifteen minutes I was fine to win the hair. After the countdown ended I was two places down but still wining the hair. However when the winner was announced I was 3 places lower. I took screenshots before during and after, wrote to support but they are as useful as a wishing well 🙈😭😂
    Boocketa said:
    It should be half off on Kimiversary. I waited six months and got it half off on black Friday. It's a purchase I highly recommend. 
    It’s in June right? Oh I hope some type of discount happens sooner 🤍
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

I mostly rotated two outfits and just changed the colors because they seem to work for me.
    In no way am I complaining about my scores..
    but I do think there is something off with the voting algorithm. For the last two weeks I was only getting votes in the 30’s...  now my scores are back in the 40’s & 50’s again? I feel like Glu let’s you have good and bad weeks regardless on if they are good or not. 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

another sys another missed earnable 😍
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    10 - 13, didn't reach the last earnable lol

Android player. 👾
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

Last look and didnt reach the last earnable for 2 points... 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Lilith_KKH it was a pop up shop and came with a hair and a spiky jacket (I think). It was something like you could pick one hair for free and then buy the outfit or something like that. Totally agree about wanting more piercings!
    I play on iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Literally got the top with my last look. It is getting harder and harder to score above 40 during SYSes. 
    IOS Player