KK:H Weekday 1/11/21 5Star Professional TB Event!

2Next

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I have this one on my main game already and never use it so it's a sucky pick. Hopefully I will pick the first dress one day.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @asta how do you finish that 3 hour project with 17 energy? It costs 16 to tap 4 guests but after that I still have at least 1 whole star empty? Am I doing something wrong or? 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @mirthe it only takes 18 energy if you have the first professional bonus star already filled in when you start the event! 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @MissMissy0717  I never have that unfortunately🥲
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @mirthe maybe you already know 😊
    but if you have some money to spend, buy something in the kloset for cash till you reach the score written under the 5 little stars of a reality show/ gig etc.. You have to buy something with the star like this.

It’s really useful and allows you to save a lot of time and energy☺️
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @mirthe said:
    @asta how do you finish that 3 hour project with 17 energy? It costs 16 to tap 4 guests but after that I still have at least 1 whole star empty? Am I doing something wrong or? 
    no you’re not doing anything wrong, tapping the four guests is the way to do it!
    i’m just guessing you don’t have the starting bonus? when you have like 1000 of these (you get them from buying clothes, cars, homes etc.) you start with one of the five stars already filled out - then you only need 17

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    mermery said:
    asta said:
    @mermery said:
    How do you get so many points?  :'(
    I only get 150 points every time...and I can only open the boxes #1 and #2
    i finish pretty fast, and this is my method! sorry if i’m over explaining haha
    1. stockpile energy from sys voting during the weekend.
    2. do 3 hour reality shows in bel air. if you invite four guests, and have the bonus star, you only need 17 energy to finish
    3. make sure to tap all the stars and stuff, it’ll get your energy up faster
    4. only invite guests up until you have a 1000 point relationship with them. after that, they stop giving you energy, when you reach a new friendship level.
    5. every time you’ve finished a reality show, travel around LA and click all the clickable items - some will give you energy. 
    6. if you have the option you should watch a rapid recharge video, then you’ll get your energy up 20% faster for an hour
    thank you!! I didn't know I could do reality shows and earn event points! thank you!
    you’re welcome! 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Black boxes: dye and cash
    Gold box: energy
    TB box: black top. The earrings would’ve been nice for the Denim & Diamonds sys or I would’ve liked the dress/fur better. Well... maybe next week!

• kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Managed to reach my last box and got a bag 🤩 there was a silver skirt that could have been useful for this weekend SYS but I’m truthfully happier with what I got hihi

🌸✨🌼
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    my bf picked again this week and he picked the best box imo. Can’t wait to use it in beach sys😁

Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This is the first decent TB box item in FOREVER...I got this pretty eggplant purple gown 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My boxes: a lot of dyes and this stunning dress ♥️ (I always wanted it!)
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️