🗳️ SYS - 1/14/21 - Denim and Diamonds 👖💎

Comments

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    My looks/scores so far. I think I can probably pull together another look but after this I’m out of options (without buying more) that will fit the theme 😩

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Hey everyone :-) greetings from Massachusetts, I hope everyone is as well as can be during these draining times. 
    I rarely post my dolls pics, mostly because my phone storage is full and I cant do much of anything with it, anyways I always check in on everyones looks so I figured that I should contribute when I can. Sorry, Im unable to crop right now, so it may take up more space than deserved or needed.

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    I'm in silver III, questioning why we got the hair instead of the TS tops? Not gonna get it anyway because there are TBs in my group but so demotivated to see the TS prize distribution without that cute tops

Btw i only have 9 diamonds left but i want to have the diamond hotpants and i also want to save to spin for couture kollection, i really wish to get the bundle. What should i do?

Agree - buy the diamond hotpants
    Awesome - save to spin coutore kollection

Thank you

Hey!Where is that hair from?I love it and u should buy the shorts💕
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Hi guys! Although I don’t have many options in my closet I’m doing quite well (don’t know how do cause i think that some outfits looks ridiculous and I’ve seen some here way better than mine!), anyway here are the results of my first 4 tickets and the next 3 outfits that I’m going to submit, hope you like it 🙃😘
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Hi guys! Although I don’t have many options in my closet I’m doing quite well (don’t know how do cause i think that some outfits looks ridiculous and I’ve seen some here way better than mine!), anyway here are the results of my first 4 tickets and the next 3 outfits that I’m going to submit, hope you like it 🙃😘
    Somehow I’m in 1st place in silver 2 🤷🏻‍♀️ Luck i guess?
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    periimia said:
    I'm in silver III, questioning why we got the hair instead of the TS tops? Not gonna get it anyway because there are TBs in my group but so demotivated to see the TS prize distribution without that cute tops

Btw i only have 9 diamonds left but i want to have the diamond hotpants and i also want to save to spin for couture kollection, i really wish to get the bundle. What should i do?

Thank you

Hi! Thank you @periimia i bought the short and submit a look with it. Hope i could get a good score

I don't remember where i got this hair from, but i guess it's quite a long time a go because it's placed between 5th kimiversary hair earnables. Maybe any other member know where is it from?

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Idk where else to ask this. But does anyone knows why I’m not able to fill in surveys for kstars anymore? I get this notification when I click on the site:

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I’m so done with this rigged voting system, before SYS changed i used to get high 40s low 50s all the time, now i barely get 30s. I know this looks may not be the best ones but come on, not even a 35? 
    Also i’m clearly not getting that ugly but iconic denim dress so i’m getting my two diamonds and yeeting my way out. I’m getting less and less interested in this game as time passes. I’m so glad i never spent a dime on this money hungry company, i’ve never seen another company being so invested in ruin a game and discouraging its players/customers, and trust me i’ve played lots of games in all platforms. Congrats Glu on ruining your own game!

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I like my looks but these scores are criminal.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    She already finished :o I hate gold
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    glu is letting me dream
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I really don't know what looks im supposed to submit because i tried to make a 90s inspired look but got 30 votes but i feel that if i submit looks with denim it looks so basic, and i already used my good denim looks... idk pls send help 😂😓

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    periimia said:

Thank you

Hi! Thank you @periimia i bought the short and submit a look with it. Hope i could get a good score

I don't remember where i got this hair from, but i guess it's quite a long time a go because it's placed between 5th kimiversary hair earnables. Maybe any other member know where is it from?

I found it!I guess i need to save up diamonds for this hair💕
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was trying to buy that hair in the voting booth but it would never pop up and currently I don't have enough diamonds to get it anyway. 
    Also annoyed my last look was one more vote away from getting the bag earnable so I could use it in the next look. 
    Platform: Android

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I havent played in about a month but I logged on to check out this months update and figured I’d submit 2 looks😊 
  • KKHBrookeKKHBrooke Registered Users 23 Posts
    Best score I have had in a long time. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @YoMomma I think the 3rd doll on the last row is @Basak
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @YoMomma @pristineperson Yes, my doll is the 3rd doll in the last row! Tysm for loving my look! 🥺♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Looks 1-4 ⬇️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Getting so bored of this now! Don’t know if I’ll even bother playing anymore, I missed a ticket the last few sys which I wasn’t even bothered about. 

I’ve played since the start, spent loads of money over the years, but I’m so over this SYS format! If it doesn’t change I see me falling away from this game which is really upsetting 💔
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Looks 3-6, doing ok, ill be able to get the dress and im currently 3rd behind 2 tbs in ny group so I'm happy
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Your icon thoooo, yes queen.
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Are there anyone who scored bad with the dungeree? The one that we all have..
    It seems to be getting the popular vote each time at the VB. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗