🗳️ SYS - 1/14/21 - Denim and Diamonds 👖💎

Comments

• monicamubalakimonicamubalaki Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Are there anyone who scored bad with the dungeree? The one that we all have..
    It seems to be getting the popular vote each time at the VB. 
    I scored a 39 and before using it I was getting high 40s
  • giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I havent played in about a month but I logged on to check out this months update and figured I’d submit 2 looks😊 
    Love your looks! Your doll is gorgeous. Btw where is the second top from? I’ve been seeing it a lot.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The purse is really cute. I love how it dyes! I got it with my 5th look on my main game and will get it with my 6th look on my side game. I was only 5 points away from getting it with my 5th look. I've been scoring high 40s so far. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    First six looks! Just got the purse and Im enjoying this theme more than I though I would
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Have any of y'all submitted a sparkley gown for a diamond look? I ran out of denim and ideas lol. The NYE gown, the black gown with sparkles, and the dark glittery gown with a see thru bottom from the Christmas gb all have sparkles on them, which reminds me of diamonds. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I used these 2 dresses, I’d like to think of them as diamond gowns, even though the 1st one is, sorta.

(I’m already running out of Denim ideas)
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Non related but I was scrolling trough @LindaVB encyclopedia to find a hair and OMG sys prizes and event earnables in 2019 were exquisite! Beautiful clothes and hairstyles!! And an aura as a earnable in nye! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Hi guys! Although I don’t have many options in my closet I’m doing quite well (don’t know how do cause i think that some outfits looks ridiculous and I’ve seen some here way better than mine!), anyway here are the results of my first 4 tickets and the next 3 outfits that I’m going to submit, hope you like it 🙃😘
    Your icon thoooo, yes queen.
    Thank youu, gotta pay my respect to La Reina😁❤️🌺
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m already out of denim lmao
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    giugiu said:
    I havent played in about a month but I logged on to check out this months update and figured I’d submit 2 looks😊 
    Love your looks! Your doll is gorgeous. Btw where is the second top from? I’ve been seeing it a lot.
    I think it’s from a kollection but I’m not sure
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    eden_sunshine Are you kidding me?? These are gorgeous on theme looks :(  How did they score that low?
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    giugiu said:
    If I'm not wrong the top was an earnable for the "Pretty in Pastels" SYS dyed ice blue
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

Giving some love to some of the gorgeous dolls I've seen because sys doesn't treat some of them right 🥺 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited January 2021
    So here are my looks 1-6. My score are kinda high this time eventhough there's only 1 look got more than 50 points. I love all the looks here.

But i see a lot of dolls that have similar look some get high score and some got rather low score. The VB really not fair i guess, it's not depends on your looks but it depends on your luck. Glu really need to give us some explanation here, about how their algorithm works in VB 

Btw i'm 3rd in silver III but i guess not for long because there are some TBs since the beginning. At least i got the jeans, it's all i need
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Purse is cute ☺️ 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I know I’m not the only one as I’m top 5 in gold, No1 has around 400 votes. I started with mid 40s and yeah knew it wasn’t gonna last. 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    My highest scores so far:

I was so surprised to get 50 for the jumpsuit, but I'm running out of denim pieces so it was worth a shot 😊
    And I think that hair helped me get good scores.
    Oh, I keep forgetting votes are rigged, so whatever 🙆‍♀️🙈
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited January 2021
    My scores have been in the mid 40s which is a nice change (side game, main game is Gold but there aren't any ticket buyers in sight which is nice) I'm gonna post them later tho. I'm about to get my hair braided😊oh and btw there's a dress in the closet that scores really well for some reason 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    More looks, I'm very grateful for the good votes since my first two flopped.

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got the purse on my 8th look. These are looks 5-8.

I play on iOS
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

Looks 1-8, the rest of my looks now will just be repeats! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️