🗳️ SYS - 1/14/21 - Denim and Diamonds 👖💎

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Looks 1-8. First few looks kinda flopped but it looks like I’m back on the track 😏

iOs player 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Looks 1-6 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm loving all the looks you dolls post! 💙 So much creativity and I never thought that denim and diamonds can go so well together! 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I spun the diamond collection and got the bundle with the jeans and diamond hair! That literally never happens to me. Now I am doing well but I’m totally out of denim and everything is locked :( not really wanting to spend my stars in the closet to get more denim
  • meganlucymeganlucy Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    First time poster. I didn’t know there was a forum for this game and I’ve recently started playing again. 
    I love everybody’s looks. 
    To make everyone feel better I’ve never gone over a score of 37 🙈 not since the SYS started. 
    I’ve ran out of denim clothes and I’m scoring really low now in the 20’s I’m never gonna get that earnable dress. 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I'm loving all the looks you dolls post! 💙 So much creativity and I never thought that denim and diamonds can go so well together! 
    I really wish we had a SYStem which rewarded creativity!
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    there’s nothing fun about this 💩. there’s nothing interesting about coming up with new looks, when they all get the same (fixed) 💩y scores
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited January 2021
    KkhElena said:
    My scores have been in the mid 40s which is a nice change (side game, main game is Gold but there aren't any ticket buyers in sight which is nice) I'm gonna post them later tho. I'm about to get my hair braided😊oh and btw there's a dress in the closet that scores really well for some reason 
    I'm finally done w my hair and my head is pounding a bit but this are my looks and scores from my side game. The 7th look w the dress is the one that scored the best yet. I don't really like the 7th look but it's the one that scored really well
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited January 2021
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

I love your play on words with SYStem haha!
    And yes, I agree. It would make sense to reward dolls both for the highest amount of votes and for the highest average score.
    It'd also be a cute idea to send cute little gifts (dyes or stars) to the dolls in your TS that slayed it and whom you want to reward
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    looks 3-8. im not mad at my scores at all (except the 41 made me a little sad) lol. i finally get to benefit a little from decent scores 😄

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

I love your play on words with SYStem haha!
    And yes, I agree. It would make sense to reward dolls both for the highest amount of votes and for the highest average score.
    It'd also be a cute idea to send cute little gifts (dyes or stars) to the dolls in your TS that slayed it and whom you want to reward
    Those are great ideas that can be easily incorporated into the game and that would make things a lot more fun! SYS only encourages ambition, that i really don’t understand. This is a game, not rocket science🤷‍♀️
    And thank you for your kind words on my sense of humour♥️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

My highest vote so far this SYS 💙
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Got the purse on my 8th look. These are looks 5-8.

This is an example of how messed up this system is! Before the new tiers, we all got the first earnable normally with the 5th look or at least the 6th look. It's awful that it took 8 looks to reach it, especially when these are perfectly on theme and deserve many more votes.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    meganlucy said:
    First time poster. I didn’t know there was a forum for this game and I’ve recently started playing again. 
    I love everybody’s looks. 
    To make everyone feel better I’ve never gone over a score of 37 🙈 not since the SYS started. 
    I’ve ran out of denim clothes and I’m scoring really low now in the 20’s I’m never gonna get that earnable dress. 
    Welcome to the forum Megan! Hope you find your way around here. @kokokokonut always posts spoilers a few days before an event begins, so keep your eye out for those topics. Hope your scores increase. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Some looks so far 💕

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

1 through 8, as you can see I do love an opportunity to use that hat lol

My mom made the 8th one for me, I'm out of ideas what to do, I don't have much stuff. It feels like I never get any good new stuff anymore 
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Looks 1-9. I was worried for this event after my first two looks but thankfully started scoring a lot better, most of them have been 50+. I ended up buying the diamond shorts once I got the earnable diamonds 😩

@mikaylachimo I’m so glad you’re still posting on here, I love seeing your looks and creativity! Along with @thallisa @asalaxo @Rikk
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 6-9, i’m currently in fourth place but i know that won’t stay long 🙂 i just hope i can get the pants cause they’re really nice 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    edited January 2021
    looks 4-10😊 i’ve been switching from first to second so i hope i end up in at least 2nd to win the hair :)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Summer2309 omg this is literally so nice 😭😭 it means a lot, thank you! I’ve been posting a lot less lately bc of the changes made in this game but I’m trying to post my looks more bc seeing everyone’s SYS looks has always been favorite part of the forum!! I’ve seen so many creative looks this event (most of which deserve way better scores!!)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

A few of my looks. I wish I had more denim pieces!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    my scores have vastly improved since my first two looks but i’m still getting my butt kicked in the rankings 

i got the purse though 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @mikaylachimo agreed! I’ve really lost my motivation to complete the weekend events, the weekday events or even compete in the SYS’s but seeing yours (and everyone else’s) inspiration will always be my favourite part of the game and forum! Thank you for being a big inspiration 😘😘
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️