šŸ—³ļø SYS - 1/14/21 - Denim and Diamonds šŸ‘–šŸ’Ž

Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Ugh i am so done with this sys. Ngl i am done with sys in general lol, its not fun anymore. I just canā€™t seem to get good scores anymore and it makes me super unmotivated when iā€™m not even able to reach the last earnable. šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘šŸ»
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Looks 7-10Ā 

Vats has my heart. Forever.Ā šŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Ā 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Iā€™m having so much fun with this theme, and for once Iā€™m not 13th place or something like that lol I really want the TS topšŸ˜­

Pretty sure Iā€™m in the same group as @AmandaMKkh šŸ˜…
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Looks 1-9. I was worried for this event after my first two looks but thankfully started scoring a lot better, most of them have been 50+. I ended up buying the diamond shorts once I got the earnable diamonds šŸ˜©

@mikaylachimo Iā€™m so glad youā€™re still posting on here, I love seeing your looks and creativity! Along with @thallisa @asalaxo @Rikk
    oh my godĀ @Summer2309 šŸ˜­ youā€™re so sweet! this means a lot to me, so thank you very much šŸ„ŗšŸ’•šŸ’• and Iā€™ve always thought that your doll is gorgeous and I love your style šŸ„°šŸ’“
    iOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @RedVelvet yes thatā€™s me!! āœØāœØ
    @morganngabrielle is in our group tooĀ 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    More looks.

I'm really proud of the first look, I never scored that high. ^_^
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Of course my scores pick up now. What do people reckon my chances are of getting 107 points with my last two tickets?

I play on iOS
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My look 7 - 10. I lost a ticket and i postponed another ticket to submit, just want to check the situation at the last minute. Even only 10 tickets i'm currently 1st in silver III, but i know it wouldn't last till the end because there always more of TBs show up at the end.

Glu really give us some good week some bad week. I hardly got good score on the last 2 themes, and surprisingly i do quite well this time.

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

šŸ¤”
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I donā€™t understand how Iā€™m still number 1? Maybe ticket buyers are waiting until last minute to snipe!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Votes are absolutely rigged though because the last few sys I havenā€™t scored above 40 no matter what I did yet this time round Iā€™m getting 50s easily? No way are these looks better than some of the amazing ones Iā€™m seeing on here so clearly youā€™re given a category (36-41, 47-52 or something?) and thatā€™s it?Ā 

iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @Ohemilie you are being humble, those are great looks!
    But it is clear that everyone is assigned a vote range for each SYS and no matter what you do you get around certain numbers.Ā 
    ā™Žļøā™Œļø
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me onĀ https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    šŸ¤—
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @Ohemilie I wonder about this actually. Usually my looks follow a simile pattern, but this time, my looks started at 32&30, then towards the middle I had 46-52, then it went down to high 30s for a few, and now Iā€™m back up high again. I donā€™t get it.
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Votes are absolutely rigged though because the last few sys I havenā€™t scored above 40 no matter what I did yet this time round Iā€™m getting 50s easily? No way are these looks better than some of the amazing ones Iā€™m seeing on here so clearly youā€™re given a category (36-41, 47-52 or something?) and thatā€™s it?Ā 

Your looks are amazing, but I feel the sameĀ way! All of my looks have been in the mid 40s (after my first two fails) and I feel like everybody pretty much has the same ideas for this SYS. I saw peopleĀ with the basic denim jumpsuit score 29Ā while others got 40+Ā with pretty much the same look. It's soĀ weird...
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Somehow my looks (including the far left that my sister submitted) have scored fantastically well?Ā 
    I donā€™t really trust this scoring though as there have been some beautiful dolls submitting similar and receiving very low scores so I canā€™t work out why these have done so well.

I missed a few tickets because tbh I havenā€™t been as fussed with SYS as of late (as so many other dolls have also said). Currently sitting in 19th šŸ˜©

Iā€™m on IOS, please add me on my new FacebookĀ https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    Same my scores miraculously picked up with my last 3 tickets I submitted the exact same looks that got me 34 now are getting me 55+ but anyway the voting booth has been serving looks so hereā€™s some I loved

Itā€™s so early in the morning I genuinely thought this first one was me šŸ˜… literally, this was my last look:
    But IĀ think maybe you found @kadamisia ?? And the second doll is definitely @Amy136602 !! šŸ’–šŸ¤ 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    Same my scores miraculously picked up with my last 3 tickets I submitted the exact same looks that got me 34 now are getting me 55+ but anyway the voting booth has been serving looks so hereā€™s some I loved

Itā€™s so early in the morning I genuinely thought this first one was me šŸ˜… literally, this was my last look:
    But IĀ think maybe you found @kadamisia ?? And the second doll is definitely @Amy136602 !! šŸ’–šŸ¤ 
    @mikaylachimo where are those glasses from šŸ˜
    Iā€™m on IOS, please add me on my new FacebookĀ https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @RachelLiebe I bought them recently for diamonds but theyā€™re originally a giftbox item from June of 2019

Thereā€™s another really similar pair thatā€™s a bit older and Iā€™m trying to convince myself I donā€™t need the other ones too šŸ˜‚
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Gigi_ said:

No, the first doll is not me! I guess our dolls are triplets lmao
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    1 - 9, will post the rest of them later. I'm not really a fan of this theme and it was quite difficult for me to come up with enough looks that could fit the theme.Ā 

Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Scores are soooo rigged! I've seen amazing looks get such low votes and just like some dolls say their last scores picked up, the opposite happened to me... I was scoring ok and now my scores dropped so I won't be able to get the dress šŸ˜”
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @asalaxo I think weā€™re in the same group.
    I play on iOS
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    Same my scores miraculously picked up with my last 3 tickets I submitted the exact same looks that got me 34 now are getting me 55+ but anyway the voting booth has been serving looks so hereā€™s some I lovedĀ 

Gigi_ said:

Yup thatā€™s me!!Ā 

@mikaylachimo Yup thatā€™s me!! Thanks for recognizing me šŸ˜ŠšŸ’•

@gigi_ Thank you for including me in your collage!! Voters didnā€™t really like it, but seeing that you did all the more makes up for it! I really appreciate it šŸ˜ŠšŸ’•
    Daily iOS player šŸ˜ŠĀ 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Amy136602 your doll is so gorgeous ! I love how these eyes are her trademark ā¤ļø

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Playing to level down is so boring, I've only submitted 8 looks this sys.Ā 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @Amy136602 your doll is so gorgeous ! I love how these eyes are her trademark ā¤ļø

Thank you!!!šŸ’•šŸ’• @YoMomma They are easily my favorite in the game šŸ˜ It would make my day if Glu updated them and let us change the eyeshadow but I could only dreamšŸ„°
    Daily iOS player šŸ˜ŠĀ 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh