🗳️ SYS - 1/14/21 - Denim and Diamonds 👖💎

Comments

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Here are my totally real votes made by real people... 😒 There's just no way that three looks in a row would get the exact same number of votes! Any Math people on here to share that probability? Lol

I'm currently 6th place in Gold which is unusual, too. I've never finished higher than 17th in Gold. We'll see what happens in the final hours/minutes!
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Was holding first strong until someone jumped up by about 100 🥲 I really wanted that hair 😭
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Will tomorrow’s event be a throwback event again? Cause I can’t find it anywhere 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mirthe it’s a new event 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Why couldn't I get this weekends scores last weekend? I'd prefer the Scarface hair over the denim dress.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    YoMomma said:
    @Amy136602 your doll is so gorgeous ! I love how these eyes are her trademark ❤️

Thank you!!!💕💕 @YoMomma They are easily my favorite in the game 😍 It would make my day if Glu updated them and let us change the eyeshadow but I could only dream🥰

I love these eye. Until recently they were all my dolls used.  I agree, these eyes, changeable shadow color....and unlink those eyebrows.

btw, tomorrow's Fashion Forward theme confused me, I didn't recall the orig, and our Weekday SYS can be old themes, new themes, or old themes with a new name!
     :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lupita56lupita56 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @kokokokonut can you respond to me please in the dm
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @YoMomma what do you mean? We only have party, professional or date events right? Normally koko opens a thread but I can’t find it anywhere.
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    My Best, Worst, and Favorite 💙

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Tomorrow we have a regular weekday professional throwback event I just didn’t start the thread yet because it’s always the same and it never changes. Lol. That starts at 5 AM then we’ve got the SYS fashion forward event starting at 10. 
    (But I’ll get the other thread up in a little while I’m just pampering myself today. I made a carrot cake with carrots and nuts and coconut and pineapple and raisins in it and I think it’s going to be the best cake I’ve ever made. So I’m chilling before I grab the laptop.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    10 - 14

Android player. 👾
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Another event I won’t get the last earnable ✨
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    A nice way to end.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So, after my final two free tickets I was 13points short of the Britney dress 😭. Decided to break out one of my saved Simon tickets and of course it gets me the highest I’ve scored this event. I had contemplated doing a silly look as I only needed 13points but with how this event had been going if I’d done that I’d have probably scored 12.

Happy with the dress though. Been a Britney fan forever and wanted the dress as soon as I saw it in the update spoilers.

I play on iOS
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited January 2021
    no way 😭😭😭
    edit : i literally never get the last earnable and to tease me like this is low-key cruel 😫
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    no way 😭😭😭
    is there any way i could ask support for it anyways since it’s only 3 votes? or am i out of line here? i don’t wanna be annoying but at the same time i really would like the dress & with how votes are anyways i feel like it’s close enough??? idk :/
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited January 2021

Yesterday I was getting high 40s and this is what I get today🥴 I’m so confused 🙂👍🏼
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Well towards the end my scores started to pick up and I’m relieved since I got the last earnable! I was obsessed with it since the spoilers because Britney. I finished with 579 points. Phew.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited January 2021
    just spotted @Amy136602 in the booth looking amazing 🥺💖 and you were popular vote! 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    IN BRITNEY WE TRUST

• bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I thought I was doing well but 🥲 Does anyone know if your votes drop when behind a ticket buyer? The person in front of me has shot up by about 150 votes and my outfits have gone from getting mid thirties to low twenties 😭
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Wow, @Amy136602 @clarizzo this whole situation is so disheartening, and the fact that nobody from Glu will even acknowledge it makes it 10x worse! I love this game and community, and it's so fun seeing everyone's amazing looks, but it's becoming harder and harder to justify spending time on this game.