English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited January 2021
    mirthe said:
    @JuviasPlace so I have no chance of getting it😕
    You can get it w diamonds next year🥺

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Omg I remember that event, I didn’t knew you could do reality shows to get all the items back then. so I only got the box and the cards😕 
    periimia said:
    mirthe said:

iOS✨
    mirthe said:
    Omg I remember that event, I didn’t knew you could do reality shows to get all the items back then. so I only got the box and the cards😕 
    periimia said:
    mirthe said:

Omg 😱 I am so sad for u😓When I earned the hair I was so happy🥲I hope you can get it w diamonds but usually It is not score that well😢I only get good scores w it when we play Coven sys.
    @periimia yeah I kinda wanted it for the Paris sys, but I won’t get it till the end of the year. I really thought that hair did great in sys.
    iOS✨
    mirthe said:
    @periimia yeah I kinda wanted it for the Paris sys, but I won’t get it till the end of the year. I really thought that hair did great in sys.
    I don’t know.Maybe my looks aren’t that great😓
    periimia said:
    mirthe said:
    I don’t know.Maybe my looks aren’t that great😓
    Aww I don’t think that’s the problem! I haven’t had experience with it so it could be that the hairstyle just doesn’t work
    iOS✨
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

In order - dress, hair
    i NEED that hair
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i think that what would fit for this theme is going to be inovated outfits or something you would wear at New York Fashion Week 😳💓
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Weren’t we supposed to get calls for every sys event with the new update? No idea what to wear for this theme and I feel like without a phone call the VB is gonna be a mess
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are we only getting new themes now? Because there are themes I wanted to repeat, especially goth because that one ended up being fun to vote for. 
    Platform: Android

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Oh noo, not gowns again lol. I was hoping for a mix of 60s and modern cyberpunk judging by the prizes
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Well, that phone call was disappointing. So bored of seeing gowns 🥺
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Have there been any long classy earnable gloves since they were introduced? I feel like they have only been in GBs or diamond kollections. If so, that phone call was super tacky. 
    Idk, but I feel like it’s tacky either way😂 
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I got the call from Kim but it didn’t clarified anything tbh I think it will just turn into a gown event

She says 'backstage diva'. I'm imagining like a rock band groupie, so kim suggesting gowns is so odd. I will probably still avoid gowns, i've had so much more fun putting together outfits in the last couple sys because we got to use all our seperates. 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    So can someone tell me...to submit what the  actual theme suggests or do I catwalk to la la fairyland oscars?
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    This theme has so much potential to be cool, slightly funky and unique. And now it’s telling me gowns and velvet. WAMP, WAMP! The earnables should always reflect the theme ..
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I was so confused when I go the call earlier...just what? I’m with you @Renaiko! When there wasn’t a call, I just looked at the prizes for inspo. Now they don’t match at all.
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @ViennaKKH oh dear you got me all wrong your looks are amazing I lol because you were the 1st one say she didn't understand the theme the exact time I thought about it your looks always beautiful and like guide lines for a lot of us iam sure. never meant anything bad i was confused what it fashion forward means and you said it
    @woahbabesursotoxic hi i just want clarify to you that I didn't lol like I was making fun of anything except @ViennaKKH said I don't understand what the theme was as I was thinking the exact same thing iam not that kind of person who make such improper thing like that I admire her and you and a lot of dolls put up ideas and inspire us just because one or two did that not necessary we all like that you got all wrong.
    edited January 2021
    @brunakkh iam sorry but I don't recall which post it was please mention it to see but iam sure it was by mistake never on purpose iam not that kind of person and your looks always beautiful and in point iam sure it was by mistake
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I am confusion ! 

Kim’s call mentions gowns and velvet but when I google fashion forward, it comes up with edgy street style 🤷‍♀️
    Which are people going for? Kim’s call sounds like it’s more couture style 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @ViennaKKH good idea 👍🏻