Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Britney vibes with @AliBryant @robertavyy 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

This getting ridiculous 😡 even with submitting an extra ticket it’s becoming impossible to get the last earnable AND I’m only in 8th place with these crappy scores. It’s so deflating to lose out by a few points 🥺
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    Looks 1-9. I was worried for this event after my first two looks but thankfully started scoring a lot better, most of them have been 50+. I ended up buying the diamond shorts once I got the earnable diamonds 😩

@mikaylachimo I’m so glad you’re still posting on here, I love seeing your looks and creativity! Along with @thallisa @asalaxo @Rikk
    oh my god @Summer2309 😭 you’re so sweet! this means a lot to me, so thank you very much 🥺💕💕 and I’ve always thought that your doll is gorgeous and I love your style 🥰💓
    Oh that means a lot coming from you, thank you @asalaxo 🥰
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Can't believe my last look scored this high!! Things definitely go weird the last couple of hours! Votes shoot up and are so quick to come in, bots don't mess around they mean buisness!! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited January 2021

Scrape thru with my 14th look to get the dress which I love since Brit Brit was with JT. Easily can be dyed to a elegant black gown. 

My looks was hovering between 38-45 till I bought the diamond ponytail. But I am proud that I still incorporate some denim in all my looks. I am guessing voters prefer the newer Kloset diamonds items. I dunno anymore. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
    IOS Player 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    edited January 2021

Scrape thru with my 14th look to get the dress which I love since Brit Brit was with JT. Easily can be dyed to a elegant black gown. 

My looks was hovering between 38-45 till I bought the diamond ponytail. But I am proud that I still incorporate some denim in all my looks. I am guessing voters prefer the newer Kloset diamonds items. I dunno anymore. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
    Literal Queen. I love this forum only because some of you dolls are so sick and I love seeing your looks! 💕
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    @KalindaKing tagging Kalinda to request once again for some transparency regarding the voting system we have in SYS.
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I didn't score above 38 for the entire event. I'm getting so frustrated by low scores that I don't even care if I miss tickets anymore. I only submitted 12 this weekend, and I haven't gotten the last earnable in weeks. Some weeks I try to convince myself that putting together an outfit is enough of a creative outlet that the prizes don't matter, but this is getting really old. 
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
     Yup, like most people my scores were pretty pathetic, but I managed to barely get the dress

Gonna put this out into the universe to see if it will help: pls someone pass me so I can have the silver box instead🥲👍🏼
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I've been first for the whole SYS and of course now I've had a couple ticket buyers overtake me. To add insult to injury, I'm also one measly point away from getting the Britney dress. Thinking about submitting one of my saved extra tickets to at least try and get 2nd place and the jean dress but idk if it's worth it. I'm in Silver II if that helps.

Agree: use one more ticket.
    LOL: save your tickets for a better prize.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited January 2021
    looks 10-13, i still need to submit my 14th look but i don’t get my last ticket until the sys almost ends

this dress is iconic i’m glad it’s an earnable ✨

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Amy136602 said:
    clarizzo said:
    just spotted @Amy136602 in the booth looking amazing 🥺💖 and you were popular vote! 

Thanks for spotting me @clarizzo and thank you for liking the look although it was another one of my failures 😅💕. The thing is the person you saw was defined one of Glu’s bots, cause that was my first look I submitted Thursday afternoon💀

Which means although I was the popular vote, it def didn’t count 💔 but even more importantly, my bot took away votes from the real doll!!! This bot situation is really getting out of hand.
    uhmmm, excuse me what? @KalindaKing, you've explained that the game uses bots at the beginning of the event when there aren't that many looks, but can you explain this? there should be more than enough dolls submitting looks toward the end of the event, so there's absolutely no reason for this! this is so shady and i'm so annoyed at the silence from Glu. we've been asking for transparency for months and we get nothing but crickets. the fact that bots are taking away votes from real dolls is very disheartening. imagine spending your hard-earned money on a ticket but getting your votes taken away by a bot? ridiculous and scammy as hell. 
    I really wonder what the Google Play Store and IOS Store thinks about one of their apps containing false advertising and fake odds in a game that claims to have a child friendly rating... Last time I checked, app stores are pretty firm on deceptive behavior and have been known to take down apps that abuse it...
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    My scores have been awful too. They're so bad I probably wouldn't get the dress even with my 2 extra Simon tickets. Oh well, at least I can level down.  
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I was 7th but got bumped down to 8th. That means I'm not getting the jeans and I'll be in Gold ☹️ welp, at least I tried. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Not me actually thinking I would get the hair after spending the whole event just to get kicked out to 4th in the last hour by tbs ☹️ I should have known better after all this time
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Missing the old sys... 💔😭🥺
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited January 2021
    So in the end I submitted two extra tickets to get the top. I don’t feel too proud about it but what’s done is done 🙈 I haven’t gotten many ts items over the past two updates so I was feeling impulsive with this one. I also find it funny how those two extra looks were the ones that scored the best and my highest ! 🧐 ... not suspicious at all
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited January 2021
    So it seems like the prize distribution in my Silver 3 group has just changed. A few hours ago it showed that 19th and 20th would level down and get a bronze box. Now thats gone and the people leveling down don't get a bronze box. Anyone else in silver 3 and can share a screenshot of the prize distribution? 
    Before 
    After 
    Anyone know what's happened? My group also only had 29 ppl, I tripled checked. @KalindaKing I was expecting a bronze box and to also level down. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    These are my highest scoring looks so far including my first ever 60 🥲 hoping that the curse decides to look past me and let me live 🤞🏻

*edit—spelling
    What was your next looks score after that 60 @uglyjackie
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I’m happy I got the top and the jeans, I love it 💙

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I actually got decent scores this time, I'm not expecting much during the week. I didn't mind getting the jeans though but I wish ranking higher didn't exclude you from being able to get boxes. Could we just get rid of this system? Either you don't get great scores or when you do score really well, leveling up isn't that great. 
    Platform: Android

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Second behind a TB, but got all the Silver 3 prizes. Glu decided I was worthy this week. I like the hair a lot on my doll. I’m mostly thankful for the jeans and dye though! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Guess who submitted her last ticket hoping to get the jeans but ended up levelling up to Gold for a lousy necklace because she ended in eighth place?

🤡
    Edit: I didn't get the jeans for one point btw 🤡🤡🤡
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Won this hair in my silver box, which I’m honestly happier with than the necklace that I would’ve won if I’d placed 😅 My scores were awful this entire weekend, and I think it was a problem for my entire group since only the top three got above 575. This is getting ridiculous—Glu, bring back the old SYS or GIVE US SOME TRANSPARENCY!!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    On a more positive note, I had more fun styling looks than I expected. The VB and your dolls' looks were a delight and I'm kinda proud of my own looks too! 💙

Looks 1-14:

Got 8th place, showing off the necklace 🦋

• kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    I got a silver box and the amount of dye on it?? I don’t even own a 1/4 of the prizes available fksnfndnd almost picked one of the dyes tiles but changed it at the end. Lucky I guess 🥴

🌸✨🌼
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Love the jeans, hate that the votes are fake and that I'll be staying in Gold for another SYS.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I came in 2nd on my side game. I love the hair! The clip is similar to one I had back in the 90s, so it's nostalgic. I passed 3 of the tb and had one ahead of me in silver III. It sucks that silver couldn't get the top, but the earnable top from the weekend event goes okay with the cute jeans.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt

I've seen that happen too... here's the distribution in my group
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere