🗳️Weekday SYS 1/18/21 -Theme : Fashion Forward👠🩱

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Hyejin said:

maybe something to similar to this outfit?
    edit: ik bandana tops, mom jeans, white shoes, bucket hats, oversized clothes are pretty trendy according to tiktok c: 
    It’s the urban outfitters fit... 

like, back when it was open (uk here 😓) I legit remeber my friend spending about an hour deciding on which pattern to buy for that top 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • LolajadeLolajade Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hopefully this is ok to ask on this thread. What is the event this weekend? 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts

I don’t really like anything on this outfit so i’ll level down gladly but i have to ask, are the yellow socks attatched to the dress or the shoes? 🤔
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    @brunakkh I saw the posts you talked about iam sorry for the inconvenience that made as I told you it was by mistake may be when  scroll down click on it by mistake or something like that and it's never on purpose my apologies to you and other posts.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Ashley_veer thank you for apologizing! 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
     Julietalucia said:

I don’t really like anything on this outfit so i’ll level down gladly but i have to ask, are the yellow socks attatched to the dress or the shoes? 🤔
    they’re attached to the dress, you can kinda see them under the dress on the right if you zoom in! 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I actually really like the TS, but I just used up all my saved up tickets just because, and I’m in gold. I hope my group is chill. 

And I’m probably gonna go with Kim’s call but I might check the VB first? Idk I kinda wanna do gowns 😅
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Kim's call said gowns yet the winning items don't go with her call. As usual, I'm confused. I'll just submit my favorite gowns since I know that's what the popular vote will be...oh wait, the votes are mostly rigged so it doesn't matter.🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Ill be submitting this look tomorrow morning for my first ticket and then voting for like 20m to figure out what to submit lol
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Maybe like models on the runway in gowns with like unique hairstyles? The voting booth kind of decides their own theme sometimes vs what’s said in a call so that’s probably gonna be the best option. 
    Edit: Those new weird shoes that have a huge front kind of give me the vibes we’re supposed to be going for this theme. 
  • kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I’m just gonna submit ridiculous looks because it’ll do as well as the ones I really try at tbh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

What I expected from the theme 

vs Kim’s call. I think I might do one of each for my first two looks and see how it’s pans out. 
    IOS Player 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I’ll be digging out that WAP inspired look with gloves for my first ticket and then see what happens next🤷‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @IrisChanel I thought about doing WAP first too. Let’s see how it goes 😓😂
    @iamkoko i am wishing all the luck in the VB for both of us🤞☺️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    🤗
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Do people prefer this contour kit or the one you can buy from the kloset? Also can you change the eyes?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @scarley1999 you can’t change the eyes with the kkw one 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@scarley1999 unfortunately you cannot change the eyes, it’s a whole package. But i actually would prefer this one over the kloset k-stars version, looks somehow more elegant to my eyes. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    🤗
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    I’m so tired of glu telling us to dress in gowns as a default. Because they aren’t quite sure how to describe what to wear with the themes they pick. Smh
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Actually relieved I don’t really like anything so I can take it easy and play for the stars and diamonds then level down-hopefully with a nice silver box lol. Good luck everyone!
    I play on iOS
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    So the theme is "fashion forward", and Kim said for us to dress as backstage divas with gowns... And then there is this storyline with Simon today. Maybe thats what she means? That we should dress as drags? Does that make sense? 🤔🤔🤔
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    What A surprise, a event with gowns..
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    @PatRamos i actually love this idea😁
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!