🗳️Weekday SYS 1/18/21 -Theme : Fashion Forward👠🩱

Comments

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I’ll be digging out that WAP inspired look with gloves for my first ticket and then see what happens next🤷‍♀️

Not bad i guess🤓 how about you @iamkoko ?
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    *dont mind me im just venting* I haaaaaaate silver 333333, it is FREAKING impossible to get a good position on the ts! + i have nothing to wear in this theme so Im just gonna embarrass myself enough to get the ernable dress and than get out (btw english is not my first language, sorry if i wrote something wrong :D )
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    There are 8 tb on one of my games and 5 on the other. I'm in gold on both. It's crazy that one of them is more than halfway to getting the last earnable, and sys only started 2 & 1/2 hours ago. I know one of their looks only got 23 votes.

I would love to know how we all have multiple tb in our groups, but with the old sys we would only see one or two in a group. 🤔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    These eyes give me 70’s vibes so I’m just cosplaying Cher in Bob Mackie for this event. Cher may not be fashion forward but she’s definitely fashion forever 💜 would love a sys inspired by her. 
    Those eyes look beautiful on your doll. I don't like them on mine, so I never use them. I agree with you about having a Cher inspired sys! She will forever be an icon. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Haven't posted any of my looks in a while and since this theme seems to be a bit all over the place I felt like I wanted to contribute with my decent scores. Not exactly sure what my next looks will look like but I'm just having fun with styling some different looks!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not surprised my first 2 didn't do that great after the weekend went well. 
    Platform: Android

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @meritedkkh Omg yess🥰, Good luck babes 💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,092 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I needed the bundle for the butterfly purse.  It dyes wonderfly,  and he gown is great. But the purse was a must have. And with SYS sometimes it's all about the accessories. The hair is great. You will score extra points with the hair, and it just looks extra fab on your doll @CassidyKKH  . ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

Went for a rocker look to match the prizes. HAHAHA that didn't work out. Still love my looks though and will probably continue to have fun. I'm in Gold, so it'll be a non stressful level down + Silver box. 

The voting booth is so confused though. Gowns aren't a for sure popular pick. 
  • bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    So I really had no idea where to start with my first two looks after reading through the thread and that call 😣 but these are what I came up with, tried my best 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    So many beautiful dolls on here! Good luck to everyone 🤞🏻
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

I don't understand this theme, but based on my VB this is what I came up with 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm in Gold so I'd like to work it out so I get a Silver box and level down.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    1st place doll in my group is already at 558 🙃 they’re basically finished with this sys lol 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I saw gowns getting the popular pick in the voting booth so I went with gowns ... but the voters (or pre-generated votes 🙄) said nope not you 🤪
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,092 Posts
    Woohoo @CassidyKKH.  So happy you got it,  isn't the purse the best?  And the earrings, and the gown!  You had great spins.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GiAnnA_kkhGiAnnA_kkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Can somebody inform me of how Style levels work? I’m just curious? The Sys before fit and fabulous I won first place, I didn’t submit any looks for Sys fit and fabulous, and then I won first place for denim and diamonds. But for the Sys before fit and fabulous I was in silver 2 and when I submitted my looks for denim and diamonds I was still in silver 2. I was wondering if this was Bcs I didn’t submit any looks for fit and fabulous or is it Bcs when you win 1st place you don’t level up? 

S/N : Sorry if my question is confusing or doesn’t make sense 🙂
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Does anyone know where this outfit is from?! I’m really hoping it’s not the Maya storyline because I didn’t start one of the goals soon enough and lost the storyline 😭 this doll also looks so gorgeous! 

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @BeckyWithTheGoodHair the dress is from the most recent parisian kouture kollection!
    Platform: iOS
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @BeckyWithTheGoodHair it’s from a diamond collection💎
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    For anyone wondering, this is what not to do 😂 thankful I’m not a fan of the prizes this week ✌🏼
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I’ll be digging out that WAP inspired look with gloves for my first ticket and then see what happens next🤷‍♀️

Not bad i guess🤓 how about you @iamkoko ?
    Not as good, but not bad! 

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @CassidyKKH I love that Kollection hair on your doll! I want that hair so bad, and it was recently in my rotation but I got other items. It's a great Kollection in general! Congrats on your spins ❤
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I'm not surprised my first 2 didn't do that great after the weekend went well. 
    It happened to me too! I got on the top 5 this weekend but this sys my scores are the worst...