🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Omg I love that outfit on Miss Managed!🥰 

iOS player 

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    I have a problem. Since today, instead of ads this white screen opens and nothing starts playing. Then it cannot be closed unless I force close the game. Somebody help? 
    Oh and I'm on android btw.

@KalindaKing this keeps happening a lot and it's annoying to no end. Could you please ask the team to get it fixed? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m loving the storyline ✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Simon gives me Ursula vibes from the little mermaid and I love it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Miss Managed is EVERYTHING

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    QueenRhia said:
    I have a problem. Since today, instead of ads this white screen opens and nothing starts playing. Then it cannot be closed unless I force close the game. Somebody help? 
    Oh and I'm on android btw.

@KalindaKing this keeps happening a lot and it's annoying to no end. Could you please ask the team to get it fixed? 

Have you tried an in game support ticket? Go to the top left corner of your game screen. Tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help, then tap Glu support.  Explain the situation and see if they can help. Good Luck and hope this helps. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I had to retake my doll's magazine covers for the glam room since the old ones disappeared and my doll's facial expression in this pose is hilarious. 

Platform: Android

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I'm loving Miss Managed and the bedazzled mustache! I hope we can get that whole outfit somehow
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited January 2021
    As I’m started since April 2020, I’m wondering if the gifted items from Valentine’s Day 2020 and during Christmas 2019 will ever become available for “newer” players... There are a lot of items I’ve missed and I would like to have them 🥺
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    As I’m started since April 2020, I’m wondering if the gifted items from Valentine’s Day 2020 and during Christmas 2019 will ever become available for “newer” players... There are a lot of items I’ve missed and I would like to have them 🥺
    I think that you can buy the items. Usually we get GB w older items and we can buy them for 60/50 k star each.🥺
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Fingers crossed for Drag King Willow tomorrow. 🤞
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    So much for our short lived friendship with Willow Lol.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited January 2021
    So much for our short lived friendship with Willow Lol.  
    Should have tripped her at the fashion show when I had the chance.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    I think that you can buy the items. Usually we get GB w older items and we can buy them for 60/50 k star each.🥺
    The gifted items of Christmas 2019 are not available yet and I wonder if the same will happen with gifted Valentine’s items of last year... I hope Glu will make them available soon !
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Anyone have a list of vday gb items?
     I think if you check the Encyclopedia there should be entries in Feb, of 2020.   <3. i* love Valentines Day. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts

Miss Managed a.k.a Simon
     I think if you check the Encyclopedia there should be entries in Feb, of 2020.   <3. i* love Valentines Day. ;)

That’s all under February 2020, but if anyone has the full items list I’d love to see it. If not I’ll try to look them up after work and make a list 
    Woah wait a second... are valentines boxes for real money?  I just saw in 2019 it looks like you pay to send one to a friend and get one free...  darn that would really suck. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Woah wait a second... are valentines boxes for real money?  I just saw in 2019 it looks like you pay to send one to a friend and get one free...  darn that would really suck. 

I don't think they're doing those anymore as of 2020. The items that used to be in those boxes are now found in the boxes you can get using k-stars. 
    @soundspretty oh thank goodness. Cool, I’ll keep peeking at the box items then lol

Finished on my break lol
    In past years we have had both Valentines items for event prizes, and the gift exchange program.  That's where you buy a box to send to a friend, and you get one for yourself.  It's like GiftBox palettes, and you each pick your own box.  These programs are so much fun.  :)<3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    In past years we have had both Valentines items for event prizes, and the gift exchange program.  That's where you buy a box to send to a friend, and you get one for yourself.  It's like GiftBox palettes, and you each pick your own box.  These programs are so much fun.  :)<3

So what happens if we don’t have any real friends playing🥺
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts

So what happens if we don’t have any real friends playing🥺
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter? Last year for example I'm 89% sure that we could buy them for 60k stars each
    If anyone wants to be my suggah momma or daddy, I’m on iOS haha
    edited January 2021
    No the gift exchange is in real $. I think the boxes cost between 3+4 Dollars each (brain fog)   Usually we start a hook up thread, where players eith boxes to give and plsyersn need of boxes connect. They add each other on FB, and become friends in game.  In fact, if we find out if there will be a gift exchange, we can start a connect thread in Gifting and friends, so everyone has friends in time.  When you buy a box you don’t have to immediately gift one away.  You can hold onto it for a while. Agsin, they are so much fun.   <3

special GBs are purchased with stars. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Why is it when I don’t want a bundle I get the bundle? Lol. Also Glu, please fix the way diamonds are taken in these kollections (or just don’t do them at all lol). I nearly had a heart attack when it froze and my diamonds all went. I shouldn’t have to seek resolutions on the forum that I need to refresh and go back in to hit ‘play’ again. Support didn’t help one bit - they need at least basic scripts to understand each game they are ‘supporting’. They usually make something up when there’s an issue or reel off information that’s clearly about another game. They need to be trained