🗳️ SYS - 1/14/21 - Denim and Diamonds 👖💎

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Didn’t get the last earnable but at least I got the cute purple dress from my TS box. I kind of wish I got the necklace, since it was a butterfly but I’m happy with the dress.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Scores are soooo rigged! I've seen amazing looks get such low votes and just like some dolls say their last scores picked up, the opposite happened to me... I was scoring ok and now my scores dropped so I won't be able to get the dress 😔

The same happened to me 😔 I had pretty decent scores the whole SYS, even broke 50 two times, then my last scores dropped, couldn't even make it to 40. Yet somehow I managed to get the dress.
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    After being in the top 10 all SYS, in the end I finished at 16th place. Which means I got a silver box and level down. Oh well, I'm enjoying my drink and pretend it's a Long Island Ice Tea, I just need it to de-stress. Those SYSs are so exousting 🙃

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I ended 6th and love everything I’ve got 🤩✨

I did submit a few extra tickets. My favorite look is ofcourse the one with the iconic dress ! 😍 Got this on my 14th look. Strange part about this SYS is that I’ve scored 40+ this whole SYS and suddenly my last few looks tanked to 30+... I don’t know why 🤷‍♀️

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I just find it funny how my scores went way down and I always end up scoring worse on the weekend events. It’s a pattern. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I ended 12th I’m glad I was able to get something but if my last looks didn’t flop I would ended higher    
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I was 3rd whole weekend. And I wanted shoes the most. But at the end people started using extras and I got in 5th. I’m a bit sad about this. 
    Also I noticed that I’m having some same people in my groups. And of course they are tbs. it’s really not fair. 
    #bringbackoldsys

iOS player 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Finished 9th. Love the shoes jeans and necklace. 🎉 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Oh-oh. I'm so glad I got the thicc jeans though, they were all I wanted. I was worried about staying in the top 6, but I came in 3rd place which is really nice.

I also didn't realize the necklace was a butterfly! It's so cute too.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Romaki said:

I also didn't realize the necklace was a butterfly! It's so cute too.
    It’s so Mariah Carey 🥰 We need more Pop princess themes from the 2000 🥂
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

This is the first weekend SYS in forever where I actually loved the earnables and TS and I managed to get first in Silver1 I’m so chuffed 😊 gonna use the weekday SYS to level back down for next weekend 💁🏻‍♀️
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I could only get to the jean top, not hair, but given how my scores started, i should be more than happy though. This whole outfit is J-Lo circa 2000 vibes🥰
    Another bracelett? - Love don’t cost a thing😊

Edit: one word added for clarification
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Got second place besides the bad start! Don’t give up if you’re having lower scores at first, it’s a game, do your best and enjoy it and I promise it will be way less stressful!
    My worst and best score:

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Last looks, I missed 1 ticket I guess? Didn’t get the Britney dress, but I ended up second in my group and got all the TS. And leveled up to Silver III.. slowly but surely going to hell.. ups, I mean Gold lol 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Liamboyce10Liamboyce10 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I finished at 4th place. I scored pretty decent scores. I got the shoes, jeans and necklace and they so pretty. I enjoyed this theme. 

I had so much fun this SYS, as I said I love jeans combos, it was fun styling and even more fun seeing dolls here killing it 😍 there are some amazing girls here with impeccable style ❤️ 

iOS
    07/2014 
    Oh, forgot to say - I absolutely adore this purse 😍 

iOS
    07/2014 
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Got first place with an average of 53 after weeks of not even getting the last earnable 

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I was 3rd in Silver III and got the jeans, shoes and necklace. 

Android player. 👾
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    haven’t done this in a long time but here’s some of my favorite looks from this weekend✨

this was definitely one of my favorite SYS themes since the new rank system was introduced! I really had a lot of fun being creative and coming up with looks🤩 I loved the TS prizes so much that I pretty much sold my soul getting them this weekend😅 absolutely no regrets though🥰

me & @Amy136602 looking amazing in our TS prizes👖✨ we purposefully were in the same TS group and had SO much fun💘😄
    @ashleymedds
    Had so much fun being with you this weekend!! 😂😂 👯‍♀️👖💖Thanks for including me!!!😊💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @asalaxo don’t worry about it, guessed that’s what you were doing.
    Finished up in 5th so back up to gold, but I’m happy I got the dress and jeans are cute. Also happy I got these cute silver shoes in the VB 😃

I play on iOS
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    yaaay was 1st/2nd placee the whole time but of course i woke up to 10th place lmao id rather have ticket buyers do it from the start so i dont have any hope lmao f this honestly, i got dye in my silver boy so that is amazing as well! cant wait to dye and incredible dress with those 3 dyes..oh wait (im lauging now honestly but i was so dissaponted over a game ahhhh) 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Ended at 11th place. The scores were crazy low and my top 5 were all ticket buyers. So fun!😒
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I somehow came in second in Silver III. The doll who took first place used tickets, which is silly because we both got the same items, so I guess she wanted to spend her money on a handful of extra k-stars and dyes. To each their own

So now I'm back in gold. Honestly, now that I've accepted that I'm likely to get no TS items anymore, it's a lot less stress. If I happen to get something, great, but I was tired of feeling mad about it. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Did we sort out the bots in the voting booth issue yet or nah?
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Lisylis said:

Not sure, but with the new SYS my looks took over 30 minutes to be voted, so my assumption is that it took longer because the bots got removed and it took time to wait until people got their voting done.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I didn't mean to put in so many looks, but another fill started putting in looks at the end, too, and i just wanted to secure the hair.. i really love it. And i was having so much fun with this theme. 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Romaki said:
    Lisylis said:

Not sure, but with the new SYS my looks took over 30 minutes to be voted, so my assumption is that it took longer because the bots got removed and it took time to wait until people got their voting done.
    We had someone on the page 14 of this thread demonstrate that bots are still active and may in fact be more active under the new SYS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Didn’t get the hair but I got the top so I’m happy 😬 made my own hair cute with my own sparkle heres the squad and me looking fabulous 🥺👌❤️
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I understand your concerns about what @Amy136602 and others have recently posted about the Show Your Style event and I've escalated this to our lead engineer.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.