💬 🧵 v11.7 Quests - Discussion thread 💬 🧵

Comments

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited January 2021
    This should be the most fun storyline we did for a very loooooong time🤩🥳

milrist said:
    Glu I love the effort!!!! I'm having fun with the new quests! 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    lupita56 said:
    Well i just started the Maya Wu event and I’ve got bad feeling that I may lose some fans bc Maya has some type of a reputation, well that’s what Maria said and I don’t know what to do, should I go to the first thing in the cafe in Vienna or just leave it, i don’t know what to do please someone help!!!  
    It’s going be alright I just finished my yesterday and we did an event together in the runway
    After the runway event were we supposed to get anything? I thought it mentioned receiving something at the end? or maybe I was reading about a different quest...

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I hope they add Simonella in the photo booth. I’d love to take a picture with Simon in drag 💃🏽 ✨ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    At the end of the storyline we should get the 'reward'.  Today was day 1,  I think Day 5 is reward time.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited January 2021
    lupita56 said:
    Well i just started the Maya Wu event and I’ve got bad feeling that I may lose some fans bc Maya has some type of a reputation, well that’s what Maria said and I don’t know what to do, should I go to the first thing in the cafe in Vienna or just leave it, i don’t know what to do please someone help!!!  
    It’s going be alright I just finished my yesterday and we did an event together in the runway
    After the runway event were we supposed to get anything? I thought it mentioned receiving something at the end? or maybe I was reading about a different quest...
    at the end of the maya wu storyline, we just got a ton of XP and 40 event points
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    "Simonella if you're nasty" 🤣 I'm loving this
  • SusanElizabeth25SusanElizabeth25 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Has anyone had the second part to Simons? I have just got mine now
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I hope the reward is simons dress because I actually love the dress 
  • mart1018mart1018 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Miss Managed vs. Willow lip sync battle??? GLU DOING THE MOST!!! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Miss Managed and I tomorrow:

IOS Player 
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    lupita56 said:
    at the end of the maya wu storyline, we just got a ton of XP and 40 event points
    Okay thanks! I thought I was missing something. Maybe it was the Miss Managed story line I was thinking of. 

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Icegem said:
    I hope the reward is simons dress because I actually love the dress 
    I think dress hair and eye makeup might be this weekends prizes
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Well i guess someone in GLU really likes to watch drag race 😂😂
    I hope RuPaul will be the judge 😍 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Has anyone bought the outfit for the storyline? It is 250kstars 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Soooo do you plan to buy the outfit, hair and all that stuff? 😅 i love all of it but for 250 kstars? 🙈🙈 
    iOs player 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I love this so much 😍

Ps-I definitely bought it lol

Me: “ OMG. 250 kstars? 
    Also me: 🤦🏼‍♀️ 
     Also love the Naomi Smalls reference. Someone in the design team is really a superfan of RPDR and I can see it from all the references. 

IOS Player 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    What happens if we don’t buy it?
    250 kstars seem too much🤦‍♀️

TrashleyKKH said:

Me: “ OMG. 250 kstars? 
    Also me: 🤦🏼‍♀️ 
     Also love the Naomi Smalls reference. Someone in the design team is really a superfan of RPDR and I can see it from all the references. 

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Ofc there was a catch..  but 250 kstars?? I’d get it if the hair was usable for every day
  • Hailey_DollHailey_Doll Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    You guys, I seriously debate whether I should buy the Miss Mannaged outfit or not.
    It's fun and gorge and all, the eye makeup is to die for,
    but is it going to be useful in SYS? Does it look wearable for other purposes other than drag? 🤔
    And most importantly, it's 250 Kstars... I mean, that's A LOT! 🙄
    What do you think?
    Has anyone rejected the outfit? Can I still win the lip-sync battle without it?
    Does anyone know what are we missing on if we don't buy it?
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I rejected the outfit and nothing happened except Willow making fun of me.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    So the eyes look weird on my doll and the hair really isn't my thing. Personally I don't think it's worth the 250 k-stars, since I would only use the dress anyway... And also I can't afford it because I don't have 250 k-stars😂 I haven't declined the offer yet but I most likely will since I want to continue the storyline!
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    250 stars?!  Had to pass, so sad about it.  But nothing different happens in the story line.  
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    You guys, I seriously debate whether I should buy the Miss Mannaged outfit or not.
    It's fun and gorge and all, the eye makeup is to die for,
    but is it going to be useful in SYS? Does it look wearable for other purposes other than drag? 🤔
    And most importantly, it's 250 Kstars... I mean, that's A LOT! 🙄
    What do you think?
    Has anyone rejected the outfit? Can I still win the lip-sync battle without it?
    Does anyone know what are we missing on if we don't buy it?
    The dress will be useful for the Holographic SYS, and the make up is good. But the hair doesn’t feel so useful actually. 
    Don’t know what to do 🙈
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I can’t believe I did this, but I couldn’t not? It’s so beautiful, and I’m a hugggggeeee drag fan 😭
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Ok everything is beautiful but I just paid 250 kstars and the beauty mark jumps up and down when our dolls blink????????

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    edited January 2021
    @IrisChanel I don’t think it will affect the storyline too much. I am not sure what will happen to the options if you chose not to buy the look. From previous storylines, they will probably put it in Kloset for inflated price. 

Tbh I love the hair and makeup and I think the dress can be useful for holographic SYS, so I justify the pricetag. Also kudos to Glu for keeping my expectations low that I was lowkey expecting this to be a Fashion Goal so I am like surprised that this is priced with kstars. 
    IOS Player 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.