💬 🧵 v11.7 Quests - Discussion thread 💬 🧵

Comments

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    You guys, I seriously debate whether I should buy the Miss Mannaged outfit or not.
    It's fun and gorge and all, the eye makeup is to die for,
    but is it going to be useful in SYS? Does it look wearable for other purposes other than drag? 🤔
    And most importantly, it's 250 Kstars... I mean, that's A LOT! 🙄
    What do you think?
    Has anyone rejected the outfit? Can I still win the lip-sync battle without it?
    Does anyone know what are we missing on if we don't buy it?
    The dress will be useful for the Holographic SYS, and the make up is good. But the hair doesn’t feel so useful actually. 
    Don’t know what to do 🙈
    IMO the hair will be usefull for flower theme. It's cute to be used separable with other gowns
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thank you🙏 I ended up buying it! I hope the VIP weekend is the one after🤞
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I think the price of the Ms Managed outfit is reasonable. All the make-ups in the closet cost 100kstars already.

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I was wondering dolls if I didn't buy the Miss Managed clothes today is it going to be available the next few days ? 
    Cuz I really like it but I want to spend my kstars on a VIP event 💔
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I only want the dress so I'm torn. It's beautiful but I don't think any one item is worth 250 stars. I'm letting the task sit in my queue for now, and if it disappears, oh well! I'm glad that so many dolls are loving it though!
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    250 k stars? Glu should’ve gave us the full look for free, but ofc they love money 💀
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I bought the outfit instantly🥰 I personally think 250 kstars for the full outfit is reasonable! the outfit is the same quality as a fashion goal and we’re getting a beautiful gown (that dyes very well), eye makeup with pink blush attached & a intricate hairstyle. definitely more worth it than that cassio quest outfit. here is the dress dyed for anyone wondering:

ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Will the dress be available by itself ? Will it end up in the kloset for purchase ? @kokokokonut
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I ended up not buying it. I'm not exactly sure if that affects the storyline in any way but Willow called me after the Monstrobull Center event and was just as angry as always so🤷🏻
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @CassidyKKH can you do me a favor after finishing the task with willow and check the place between the adoption centre and lax if Simon is still there with the offer for the look ?
    IOS Player 
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH It is locked! I think you have to decide before continuing the story. The lip sync event will appear after either purchasing or declining the offer, so I think it's a one shot chance like the dress Cassio offered once. 
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Has anyone not completed a quest in the week it comes out but later? If I do that, will it affect me in receiving next week’s quest?
    🌸✨🌼
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I want the outfit but if I buy it I won't be able to complete the VIP event this month :( does anyone know exactly when it will be this month? I'm guessing next week?
    edited January 2021
    Thanks @CassidyKKH! That info is super helpful.  I think it is clear that after you are done with the lip sync with Willow the offer will be gone. 

Maybe if there a demand for the individual items , Glu might add it into the Kloset later albeit I think the price will be inflated. 
    IOS Player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2021
     Thank you @CassidyKKH about Sharing this and @TrashleyKKH for mentioning this! So I guess I just have to buy it now whilr it’s still available! I love that outfit 🥰
    iOS player 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just sent in a question about the dress/outfit, asking if it would be available later in the closet, or if there is a 2nd chance while this update is still live.  I don't have a good feeling about the answer, but you never know.  my fingers are crossed for a favorable response.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2021

ashleymedds said:
    I bought the outfit instantly🥰 I personally think 250 kstars for the full outfit is reasonable! the outfit is the same quality as a fashion goal and we’re getting a beautiful gown (that dyes very well), eye makeup with pink blush attached & a intricate hairstyle. definitely more worth it than that cassio quest outfit. here is the dress dyed for anyone wondering:

I couldn't agree more.  The dress is fabulous.  Even the makeup is growing on me.   I agree it is way better than the Cassio Dresm or the other special buys.  I don't think I'm taking this off.  Ever.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    well since i ended up not buying the outfit i had some fun trying to look a little like a Simonella’s daughter lol

@kokokokonut and it is an extra plus that the dress is holographic PURPLE! 😆 
    IOS Player 
    Just bought the outfit 🥰

iOS player 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited January 2021
    This game is “miss managed”
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

I ended up getting the dress after hearing @ashleymedds good points! Thanks for showing off the dress dyed!
    edited January 2021
    iOS player 

• hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    It's been great to see all the reactions to Miss Managed this week! The next VIP event starts on Friday, so if you hold off on completing the storyline, then you can buy this outfit later and collect rewards!
    Thanks for your reply @KalindaKing! Please could you confirm if we will be able to complete the timed quest if we wait to buy the bundle on the VIP weekend?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited January 2021
    It's been great to see all the reactions to Miss Managed this week! The next VIP event starts on Friday, so if you hold off on completing the storyline, then you can buy this outfit later and collect rewards!
    @KalindaKing Friday the 22nd is VIP?
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Can male dolls get the outfit as well? 🤔 A drag plotline would be kinda pointless if this look is limited to female dolls only imo
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Just to be clear, this gig will be avaiable till Friday? 
    And Saturday and Sunday we will have the others two parts?

@KalindaKing

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.