šŸ’¬ šŸ§µ v11.7 Quests - Discussion thread šŸ’¬ šŸ§µ

Comments

• kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I feel like I canā€™t say no to that makeup.. but also my doll looks kinda evil like I might be Ursula
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I didnā€™t buy it because I was kinda royally mad that it wasnā€™t the prize at the end and that we had to spend money on it. I donā€™t want to support the Greed even though I was in love with the dressĀ 
  • kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I bought the outfit. It was prettier before I spent 250 stars on it.. now to do a ton of surveys because I donā€™t have enough for the vip event
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I thought that the quests with the blue clock disappeared in a day if you failed to complete them... I'm confused
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kkh_jj said:
    Has anyone not completed a quest in the week it comes out but later? If I do that, will it affect me in receiving next weekā€™s quest?
    I have a lot of quests stacked on my side game. I got all of the new ones in December without finishing the one that came the week before it. I haven't done the Maya quest on either game, but got the new one this week.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
    It's been great to see all the reactions to Miss Managed this week! The next VIP event starts on Friday, so if you hold off on completing the storyline, then you can buy this outfit later and collect rewards!
    Are you serious?!šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„ I wish we all knew this before buying the bundle. Hasn't it only been 3 weeks since the last VIP? If so, why is it a week early?
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I noticed this a few weeks ago. You can stack all the quests of the week til Sunday if you want. You donā€™t have to do them on the day they become available ā˜ŗļø
  • kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Loved the outfit but not enough to spend 250 k stars on itšŸ˜¬ probably wouldā€™ve if i realised i couldā€™ve waited for vip before i completed the task šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø also think it wouldā€™ve been good if simons super long nails were part of the outfit able to purchase too!

photo creds to @TrashleyKKH !!
  • ana_fabana_fab Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey guys! I was just wondering, does your ā€œsurveyā€ option work for kstars? I havenā€™t received any kstars and Iā€™ve done some on two occasions and Iā€™m just confused if Iā€™m the only one whose surveys donā€™t give kstars.
    Thanks dolls!!
    emmaisson said:
    I noticed this a few weeks ago. You can stack all the quests of the week til Sunday if you want. You donā€™t have to do them on the day they become available ā˜ŗļø
    They last past Sunday. I still have new ones from the last update.
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    after seeing that miss managedā€™s outfit cost 250, i went for the kstar offers so quick šŸ˜¬Ā 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Does anyone know the right answer to the second question? First one I answered busted and it was correct
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Does anyone know the right answer to the second question? First one I answered busted and it was correct
    The lumpy pads is busted and the death drop is dusted.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited January 2021
    All the years of watching Drag Race finally paid off. šŸ˜†Ā 

Spoilers.Ā 
    I posted the answers for the questions but do attempt and have fun with it.Ā 

Unblended wiglines. Ā Busted

Lumpy padding. Busted. 1 kstar reward

Death drops. Dusted. 1 kstar reward.Ā 

IOS PlayerĀ 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I think I rushed the event oops šŸ„² I only got one questionĀ 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Someone clarify this. I did the gig, got the offer, said ā€œI will think about itā€
    will it be there tomorrow or I shouldnt have done the gig at all?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The safest bet is to buy an outfit within a quest the first time you see it. If you continue playing the quest, you probably won't get a chance to go back to buy it. In this case, it's possible to pause the quest, wait until the VIP event to buy the outfit and then complete the quest.Ā 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    @MikaelaSuki Ā  Ā I have that phantom gig as well. 2 weeks ago I found it in Tendenza, last week it was Milan. Ā Check back later. Ā Iā€™ll locate it. Ā You can go to each venue, each photo studio, film co, appearance hall, restaurant....check every place, in the meantime, I sent a question in, and Iā€™m looking too.Ā 
    @kokokokonut Did you ever find out about the phantom event? I went to each venue and nothing! I sent in a message to support and they've been looking into it for like 2 days or so now... It's not a huge thing, nor is it impacting my gigs but it's just weird...lol

Ā  āœØšŸ’–Android PlayeršŸ’–āœØ
    ā£Tea Love = Game Nameā£
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    For the people who bought the dress, can you show me how it looks dyed? And have you tried pairing the eye makeup with other looks? Do you like how it looks?Ā 
    Iā€™m honestly still a little hesitant on spending 250 kstars on it šŸ˜©
    šŸŒøāœØšŸŒ¼
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @MikaelaSuki Ā  Ā I have that phantom gig as well. 2 weeks ago I found it in Tendenza, last week it was Milan. Ā Check back later. Ā Iā€™ll locate it. Ā You can go to each venue, each photo I studio, film co, appearance hall, restaurant....check every place, in the meantime, I sent a question in, and Iā€™m looking too.Ā 
    @kokokokonut Did you ever find out about the phantom event? I went to each venue and nothing! I sent in a message to support and they've been looking into it for like 2 days or so now... It's not a huge thing, nor is it impacting my gigs but it's just weird...lol
    Oh, I did find it. Hang on. I have to look it up. ;)

edit: last weekĀ it was Ā pop glam downtown LA. ; ). Ā If it shows up this week, weā€™ll track it down. Ā Iā€™m wondering if it it because a timed a gig wasnā€™t done. Iā€™ll try and make note.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MikaelaSukiMikaelaSuki Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    kokokokonut said: thanks šŸ˜Š I'll search where can be the gig... Haha phantom gig sooo annoying šŸ˜ššŸ˜ššŸ˜š
    @MikaelaSuki Ā  Ā I have that phantom gig as well. 2 weeks ago I found it in Tendenza, last week it was Milan. Ā Check back later. Ā Iā€™ll locate it. Ā You can go to each venue, each photo I studio, film co, appearance hall, restaurant....check every place, in the meantime, I sent a question in, and Iā€™m looking too.Ā 
    Oh, I did find it. Hang on. I have to look it up. ;)

edit: last weekĀ it was Ā pop glam downtown LA. ; ). Ā If it shows up this week, weā€™ll track it down. Ā Iā€™m wondering if it it because a timed a gig wasnā€™t done. Iā€™ll try and make note.Ā 

Hope it helpedĀ  Last week's phantom gig for me was actually in Pop Glam LA
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    The ā€œspecial bonusā€ for the gig was 3 stars?????????? We spend 250 on the outfit and we usually get 40 event points. 3 stars is this a joke?????
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    This was my vip kstar boxĀ 
    what a despressing moment
    Also after completing the miss managed event I got only 3 k stars for 5 days of playing what a rip off. This game has been declining since the beginning of this year Ā Ā 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    When will the ā€œMiss Managedā€ storyline disappear??Ā 
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hope it helpedĀ  Last week's phantom gig for me was actually in Pop Glam LA
    Thanks for checking! I've looked everywhere and still nothing. Support is still looking into it... :#Ā 
    lol

Ā  āœØšŸ’–Android PlayeršŸ’–āœØ
    ā£Tea Love = Game Nameā£
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hey does anyone know what the gift Kim gave us according to the newsletter we got?Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ChoiSunmiChoiSunmi Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    So I fell asleep while doing a gig for Jacob Chapman I guess and I got 1 star and now I received this phone call from him, I dont even remember what storyline this was for. So is it worth paying 112 k stars to keep working with him or if i breakup the relationship how bad can it be? Has anyone come across this , I need help! šŸ˜­ I know I had to fire my assistant because she made me lose this gig I guess and so i did but i till have to deal with him. Maria or Simon mentioned he's a big name and i will never get an opportunity like him again?
    If heā€™s an npc, I would break up and take the hit in losing fans. Ā I wouldnā€™t spend 113stars Ā on an npc contact. Ā I hope you said bye. Ā Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.