🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

1343536373840Next

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas why there's no transparency about this outfit deal? Can we buy it later or the gig expires and that's it? 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Heartbroken to find out the price of this outfit in the forum because I don't have enough k-stars to buy it. 💔😩😔

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Wait. This weekend is vip? 😱
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Still wishing for more ways to earn diamonds... like offers and storylines to earn a couple. Like if diamonds are taking over we need it to be easier to get them!
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I am kind of upset now, that they made many of us spend 250 kstars right before the VIP weekend😒 they just could have waited a few days to make this offer..
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I had to get the bundle, I love the dress so much, I wasn’t sure about the makeup but once I saw it on my doll I loved it✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    And what will happen if I press I think about it? Maybe we can buy it on Vip event? @KalindaKing please let us know 🥺

It gives you the option to talk to Simon again. 
    So I can safely press it and buy it later? 🙂
    It allowed me to do that. I just went back and got it.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    So can I wait until the VIP weekend to buy the gown? Or will the event run out of time? 
    I tried finding the answer in the thread, but I couldn’t. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I decided to buy the bundle since I'm guessing VIP will be next weekend since it's only been 3 weeks since the last one. Looking at the thing we can't talk about, I don't care about VIP anyhow.

(Edit* Just saw where Kalinda said VIP is this weekend.)🥴

We all paid a lot of kstars for this bundle, so I figured everything would be perfect..but the one thing that bugs me is how the eyes stay over to the side. No matter what, our dolls will be looking to the side.

I was debating on buying it, but I think it's worth it. We spend double this on VIP and the outfits aren't as beautiful. The gown is one of a kind and very detailed, not to mention gorgeous, the eyes are stunning, and we get a hairstyle too. It was a lot at once, since I only had almost 600 kstars saved up and it made me anxious pressing the "buy" button 🥴, however I don't regret it.

👆🏻 The eyes don't move.😐

On another note...
    I don't think it's fair that the male dolls don't have the option to buy it as well. It's a drag storyline, so the males definitely should have been included. They should offer makeup to the male dolls too. Some men like makeup just like females do. Step it up Glu!
    I completely agree. Male dolls should’ve gotten the drag storyline. Drag queens mostly consist of males, I just don’t think it’s fair that they didn’t get the storyline and outfit. I know many of them would’ve loved it.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    .Do the blue quests run out after 24 hours? I want to buy the dress but if I can wait until vip weekend🤷‍♀️ I don't have any pretty kollections so I don't really know on what I'll spend my kstars otherwise ugh
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

I’m not sure where to put this..but what do I do if it freezes?
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I’m not sure where to put this..but what do I do if it freezes?
    I haven’t experienced it personally, but others have said to refresh the app and spin again—it shouldn’t take more diamonds but should give you your prize!
  • Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    sarie said:
    .Do the blue quests run out after 24 hours? I want to buy the dress but if I can wait until vip weekend🤷‍♀️ I don't have any pretty kollections so I don't really know on what I'll spend my kstars otherwise ugh

I found Kalinda’s response in the other thread
  • SusanElizabeth25SusanElizabeth25 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @hayitsnatasha this has happened to me before which I went off my game, went back on it, clicked on the kollection which it should say ‘ play ‘ I think then click on it.. it shouldn’t take anymore diamonds off you
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Emma_Zayn said:
    sarie said:

I found Kalinda’s response in the other thread
    Oh no ! I feel so bad I’ve missed this response ... 😭
    I won’t have enough stars to do vip ... 🥺😢
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Just a suggestion for the future of this horrid tier-system SYS that I think we're all slowly coming to accept.
    I think the prizes for Bronze should be shoes+dress+hair or top+bottoms+hair or shoes+top+bottoms, y'know? So the newbies would still get a chance to build their wardrobe without having to spend a fortune right away. Basically Gold would have the accessories and stuff, and I'm pretty sure Glu would still make a fortune with this kind of prize distribution.
    They were able to do it now, for the "best" prize, so why not do it for the rest of the good prizes?
    I don't know if anyone has suggested it already, I'm pretty sure someone has, but yeah I was just thinking about this lol. I was going to post this on the suggestion thread but I thought that it would be more seen here.
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • armindersingharmindersingh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hey yall. Im slightly confused. Im doing the Simon quest now and today's one was the talk show where he said he would take me out for dinner but then bails later on and Maria calls to say Simon could get too busy to be a manager. I see many dolls already on different parts of the storyline. I started immediately on the day I got it so why am I behind?
    And is the drag outfit option also going to be available for the male dolls?