KK:H 1/18/21 Weekday Professional TB Event!

13Next

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Why is Glu so greedy? I love the drag outfit, but 250 stars?! I love the dress and eyes, but 250 is a lot at one time. One one side its am okay deal..like 100 for the dress, 100 for the eyes, and 50 for the hair. Then on the other had 250 on one look is crazy. I figured they would offer it for 150 like the Cassio quest. I hate debating with myself over buying something since I'm greedy with my kstars lol. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @LindaVB so if you buy everything you can keep it right? 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2021
    mirthe said:
    @LindaVB so if you buy everything you can keep it right? 
    @mirthe Yes if you buy it (250  K-stars) the items will be added to your closet!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • trezatreza Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    But isnt next week VIP event? If i dont buy the dress i cant continue the cast?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    treza said:
    But isnt next week VIP event? If i dont buy the dress i cant continue the cast?
    You can still continue the quest if you don't buy the outfit!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I wish we knew if the items could be purchased later, like pop up shop things. (they go into the closet for sale at double the price after the shops) but I remember other things - The Cassio Dream Dress was one shot yes or no I believe.  And a one of a kind short cranberry mini we had to buy on the spoit if we wanted to walk in a show with it.  I'll ask and see if we can get an answer,  I'll be honest, my fomo is too great.  I bought it in the iOS game, and just haven't opened the other games yet today.  lol.  I put things off.  lol.  (Take a look at today's 2021 Fashion thread, and you'll see it took 20 days to do heh heh).  The dress is gorgeous no doubt.  The makeup looks a little too theatrical for my doll, but the hair is great.  I wish the hair accessory was removable. 

Hey, with the dress, Willow comments on how our matching outfits weren't fair,  if you don't buy the outfit, let us know if Willow still says those things? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I wish we knew if the items could be purchased later, like pop up shop things. (they go into the closet for sale at double the price after the shops) but I remember other things - The Cassio Dream Dress was one shot yes or no I believe.  And a one of a kind short cranberry mini we had to buy on the spoit if we wanted to walk in a show with it.  I'll ask and see if we can get an answer,  I'll be honest, my fomo is too great.  I bought it in the iOS game, and just haven't opened the other games yet today.  lol.  I put things off.  lol.  (Take a look at today's 2021 Fashion thread, and you'll see it took 20 days to do heh heh).  The dress is gorgeous no doubt.  The makeup looks a little too theatrical for my doll, but the hair is great.  I wish the hair accessory was removable. 

Hey, with the dress, Willow comments on how our matching outfits weren't fair,  if you don't buy the outfit, let us know if Willow still says those things? 
    Willow commented about me and Simon not matching outfits
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I wish I could’ve bought it but I didn’t even have 125 k stars lmao, I hope it becomes available again )):
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks @mayadamaher  I'm fussy when it comes to continuity.  Glad the dialogue reflected it.  :) 
    And @bethw I too hope it becomes available later on.  Glu should make LayAway available for special unannounced big ticket items.  Maybe pay 20 Stars, and then you keep paying it off and boom - it becomes yours when you've paid it off.   Not for everything, but for these kinds of things.  Just a thought.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wanted the eye makeup but 250 when it's not even a VIP weekend? The timing of this was badly planned.
    Platform: Android

• meganlucymeganlucy Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Did anyone get anything good in the 3rd box? All I got was dye 🙄 
    what’s in the last box? I’ve never made it far enough to know. I’m grinding a lot so I hope I get to this box before the time runs out currently at 445/600 
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    first black box: 

second black box: 

gold box:

I’m not yet sure I’ll be able to reach the last one, but we’ll see 
    🌸✨🌼
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    meganlucy said:
    Did anyone get anything good in the 3rd box? All I got was dye 🙄 
    what’s in the last box? I’ve never made it far enough to know. I’m grinding a lot so I hope I get to this box before the time runs out currently at 445/600 
    no, i got that ugly white top which i have in 975 other colors i posted yesterday. forgot to say it was the 3rd box.
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Last box, pretty earrings but a kinda boring palette 🥲
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Could we please have the option of getting the miss managed look for VIP weekend? But give people the option of getting the different parts of it separately so people can get whichever parts they want without having the spend the whole 250 unless they want to.
    Platform: Android

• HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    edited January 2021
    LindaVB said:
    I thought it was steep too @jlr224 but considering you get make-up, hair and the dress it’s a fair deal imo.
    Soooo I got it and I loooooove it!!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who caved and purchased the outfit!  :s:D

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    Does Simon's story last all week? or is it just until tomorrow?
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Last box on my main game. I have one more reality show to do on my side game. Best choice imo, but yet again shoes are literally half of my choices. 😐

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • meganlucymeganlucy Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I’m happy with the sunglasses. I Would of been disappointed with the Jewellery 😂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My boxes  I don’t like the dress I got but at least it’s a dress so I’m good 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BaddiemelBaddiemel Registered Users 88 Posts
    1st box: pink dyes
    2nd box: yellow dyes
    3rd box: pink dyes
    This is my TB box

Here’s how I styled it!

GC: freezylicious
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Ewww why are these pants in the shoe section??
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    2nd box 🥴

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Hiii, so this is the first time I actually finished the weekday and got the 600 points. I saw on another forum where someone explained how she got the final box so I just followed her steps and was able to finish it. So since this was the first time I got the TB box I was excited so I spent 60 k-stars for another box lol but on the first draw I got the outfit and the second box I got the necklace. I usually screenshot what I get to show my sister but I forgot. But these 2 were the best things from the 8 boxes. I didn’t really like what was in the other boxes. Hopefully they update the boxes so we can get better items
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    You look so good tho in the dress. 😍
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you queen @TrashleyKKH ♥️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    just got married in the middle of a pandemic! 🤣
    yes, i bought my man a cheap suit for the wedding... lol
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone