⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    please add more eye colors - i need hazel eyes!! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    PLEASE consider making a way for people to get the old SYS and TS items that they missed out on. There are items from before I even started playing that I’d be willing to pay a lot for. And with the new SYS I feel like I’m losing the ability to get any of the items I love, even after spending tons of money. And now it’s way harder to get silver and gold boxes without the throwback weekday SYSs. I’ve said this before but I still believe that we should have the opportunity to buy silver and gold boxes with kstars like we can with throwback boxes. I also believe that those items should become available for diamonds after a year. Make them twice as many diamonds as throwback items, I don’t care, I just hate missing out on so many items and knowing that I no longer have a chance at ever getting them. It’s incredibly discouraging. If anything, making them available for diamonds is a money making opportunity for Glu, because diamonds are so hard to get, people would be paying for the items they want. $15 for 40 diamonds is only one dress and one accessory. That’s more than most people are paying during the SYS events, and a lot more people would pay for this knowing they are getting the items they want instead of gambling for them. 
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I would love to see a princes theme with crowns and pretty big dresses. Or a formal royal theme, also with crowns, but with more formal clothing! 

Edit: I do not want to see these themes in the current SYS format. Please consider changing it back or adding more gold levels 
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    PLEASE consider making a way for people to get the old SYS and TS items that they missed out on. There are items from before I even started playing that I’d be willing to pay a lot for. And with the new SYS I feel like I’m losing the ability to get any of the items I love, even after spending tons of money. And now it’s way harder to get silver and gold boxes without the throwback weekday SYSs. I’ve said this before but I still believe that we should have the opportunity to buy silver and gold boxes with kstars like we can with throwback boxes. I also believe that those items should become available for diamonds after a year. Make them twice as many diamonds as throwback items, I don’t care, I just hate missing out on so many items and knowing that I no longer have a chance at ever getting them. It’s incredibly discouraging. If anything, making them available for diamonds is a money making opportunity for Glu, because diamonds are so hard to get, people would be paying for the items they want. $15 for 40 diamonds is only one dress and one accessory. That’s more than most people are paying during the SYS events, and a lot more people would pay for this knowing they are getting the items they want instead of gambling for them. 
    Alternatively, what if SYS and TS items became available for diamonds during Black Friday or Kimiversary events? 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    1.Can you change the dates for us to decide how long we want it to be? Like house parties and the reality show have 
    2. Can you make an option to earn diamonds by watching videos please
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• bmnsbmns Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I would love to go back to the old SYS and, as an apology, an event with all TS items since the new SYS started available for purchase with kstars and diamonds
  • KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    For the love of God Im begging you not to implement the new graphics. They look like shit. It looks worse than the first kkh version.It looks horrible and low quality. The top bar looks just stupid, the color combination is simply not working. It looks so outdated. Phone games from 2011 have better nicer graphics than this low quality version you are trying to implement

• Gabby16Gabby16 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    • add brown as a color dye for clothes. 
    • konnections: I personally don’t care to make any every single day. So maybe not having the obligation to swipe is better. Cause if you don’t, than the yellow “!” Sign stays there and it’s just annoying. 
    • separate the “show your style”, “color your world” dye ad and the fashion “Kollections” from the “earn 5 star ratings get event points”, “special boxes” ad and “rapid recharge” I think it’s too many pop up to decline. Because if you accidentally tap on it, you can’t easily “X” out so that’s also an option. 
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    If it's possible more prizes for male doll
    UPDATE FOR GUYS 🗣🗣🗣
    Say it more louder so they can hear us
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    please do a nose blush for purchase soon since most of us got bamboozled out of even having a chance to get it after pining over it since june LOL 
  • AcelineAceline Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
     2021 is coming up soon I would just like to subject some things:
    • It would be really nice if you could give us more diamond task to cope better with Diamond Kollections 
    • Updating the spouses, making them actually normal, like calling and checking up on us, and let them hold their own child. 
    • Divorce, if my spouse decides or I decide to divorce, let it have the option for the spouse to have the children and we could pay like $500 on child support and we get reminded ever so often to go and visit them, I didn't know. 
    • For the children, it would nice to be able to hold the child  outside of the house or even have them in a baby strap 
    See the source image
    (This) 
    • That would be so cute! And maybe adding some new clothing and accessories for the baby. Have the baby become a toddler would be amazing and leaving them in the Nursey to crawl would be cute! 
    • New places. I would just LOVE for you guys to add normal places, the Hospital, a Movie Theatre, another good place for dates.
    • SYS. We all hate this SYS Level, PLEASE change it back! No one asked for it to change, just add more Diamonds for us to get but noo
    •  You guys were probably was like:
    •  "What a lovely thing we create here, no one has complained about it just the ticket buyers and everyone is happy but we change it up for the best and when I mean for the best I'm mean we get more money, some people might become upset but most importantly we get the MONNEYYY" 
    • Also, let 2021 be the year that you update to the male doll, you'll make more money out of it. I was so shocked to what it's like for a male doll, seriously, Kstars and no outfits, I'm talking about for Weekend event's and SYS rewards. 
  • bbgKKHbbgKKH Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited January 2021

YALL IM ENTERING MEIOSIS LMFAOOOOOOO 💀💀💀💀😭
    Why did this even happen I- 😐
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I don’t know if this is the right place to say this. I noticed how on the Curtain Call kollection picture you see many colours for the musical note aura
    But this is what we see:

I think it would be nice if we could also have the Yellow and Green colours as well, not just the Blue, Purple and Pink.
  • KensKens Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I like the game a lot
    but why not make it feel more alive?
    it feels as if we are the only celebrity and that nothing really happens in this world. 
    -why not add more rivals that move on the celebrity list  
    -make us lose fans other than by doing bad on gigs
    -have random events that make us lose or gain fans (like idk a random one can be a “twitter feud”  that makes you lose and an other one can be like photographed giving back to the community that makes you gain) 
    - random fans coming up to you when you enter a venue here and there 
    - random events that make you loose money or like bills
    - the ability to throw parties and vip hangouts at venues 
    - stalkers 
    - an assistant that randomly mentions what the media think about you (i know we have maria, simon, and RT but they kinda call you when quest or a gig is available) 

other suggestions 
    -bronze,silver, and rose gold dyes (why are we only getting gem related dyes and not metallics)
    - a nude dye in all the skin tones 

i just got this idea right after posting 
    ok so i know glu likes to make money (who doesn’t) 
    and i know men in dresses and makeup is kinda controversial (not all male players would want that) 
    so so why not add stuff such as that in Kollections and #fashiongoals for males. That way it’s up to the individual if they want to open their wallet to chase said items. (as well as adding some makeup looks in the kloset that cost the same as the female ones)
    idk now that i finished typing this up it feels weird that people would have to waste money to expresses themselves but i feel like it would be good to at least test the water to see if it is at least profitable to look at (idk if that makes sense)

Kens said:
    I like the game a lot
    but why not make it feel more alive?
    it feels as if we are the only celebrity and that nothing really happens in this world. 
    -why not add more rivals that move on the celebrity list  
    -make us lose fans other than by doing bad on gigs
    -have random events that make us lose or gain fans (like idk a random one can be a “twitter feud”  that makes you lose and an other one can be like photographed giving back to the community that makes you gain) 
    - random fans coming up to you when you enter a venue here and there 
    - random events that make you loose money or like bills
    - the ability to throw parties and vip hangouts at venues 
    - stalkers 
    - an assistant that randomly mentions what the media think about you (i know we have maria, simon, and RT but they kinda call you when quest or a gig is available) 

other suggestions 
    -bronze,silver, and rose gold dyes (why are we only getting gem related dyes and not metallics)
    - a nude dye in all the skin tones 

i just got this idea right after posting 
    ok so i know glu likes to make money (who doesn’t) 
    and i know men in dresses and makeup is kinda controversial (not all male players would want that) 
    so so why not add stuff such as that in Kollections and #fashiongoals for males. That way it’s up to the individual if they want to open their wallet to chase said items. (as well as adding some makeup looks in the kloset that cost the same as the female ones)
    idk now that i finished typing this up it feels weird that people would have to waste money to expresses themselves but i feel like it would be good to at least test the water to see if it is at least profitable to look at (idk if that makes sense)

Tell everyone that has a male doll you know to speak up so they can notice us, there’s also a www.change.org/kkhmaleupdates that @LoganCollin put on July of last year. Tell them we demand more @Kens!!!! 
  • kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    (not sure if this has been suggested before)
    •filter in the kloset , e.g can only look for kash/kstar/diamond items seperately, can look at specifically gowns or casual dresses etc. 
  • pinkyetlavenderpinkyetlavender Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Now that we've all seen Simon glammed up, there is NO excuse for short-changing guys in this game! We rarely get new clothes, we can't wear makeup, and we didn't even get the freaking doll that girls got for free, despite doing the same amount of questing? Frankly, it's homophobic to restrict our expression and options like this!
    • Give guys clothing/hair earnables and Trendsetter prizes in SYS events, same as girls. 
    • Allow players to change gender in-game.
    • Give guys the same special prizes that girls get (exclusive hair colors, handhelds like Holiday Heather, etc.)
    • Don't exclude guys from special storylines like Cassio's dream - I would've gladly dropepd K-stars for a special outfit from Cassio! It's messed up not to allow guys to play that arc when we all know Cassio is bi!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Please add the heart shaped balloon and lollipop to the Valentine’s boxes next month!
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
     I was gonna write a suggestion for buying throwback sys boxes LMAO, we should be able to get like those boxes available to purchase whenever sys stars and ends and they should be the fourth step on the weekday task bar, also if we're planning on buying them a box should cost near 120k-stars or more, also the prices in Turkey has gone raising wildly will there be normal prices for us ever again like a bundle now costs 80TLS which is as much as a real cloth we could go out and get.
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • pinkyetlavenderpinkyetlavender Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    are you kidding me with this Miss Managed storyline?! Why have a drag story arc where guys can’t go to the glam room with Simon, or have the option to purchase her look?! It’s so homophobic to only offer this “drag” look to women and it indicates the opposite of inclusivity! 😡 After everything in my last comment and now this, I may need to leave this game; it’s just not worth it.

I’m gay irl and have to deal with so much rudeness, and I come on KKH to live my fashion fantasy without street harassment or threats. And you won’t even let us have a taste of what you readily offer the girl dolls, even while trying to make a show of open-mindedness and acceptance. Let us wear a gown for once! And hold a doll! I promise, the world won’t fall apart!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    It would be great if Glu would give us something like a calendar so we will know ahead of time when VIP is, and what kind of event is on the weekends. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    are you kidding me with this Miss Managed storyline?! Why have a drag story arc where guys can’t go to the glam room with Simon, or have the option to purchase her look?! It’s so homophobic to only offer this “drag” look to women and it indicates the opposite of inclusivity! 😡 After everything in my last comment and now this, I may need to leave this game; it’s just not worth it.

I’m gay irl and have to deal with so much rudeness, and I come on KKH to live my fashion fantasy without street harassment or threats. And you won’t even let us have a taste of what you readily offer the girl dolls, even while trying to make a show of open-mindedness and acceptance. Let us wear a gown for once! And hold a doll! I promise, the world won’t fall apart!
    The male dolls can't get the gown and makeup?! That's awful! It's drag for crying out loud!! Way to go Glu! I definitely agree with you, I hope they let the male dolls get a chance to glam up as well.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kyannagkyannag Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can we update the TB boxes? Like so many items have been released and I would love to earn some of those items. Weekday events are pointless for people who own all the TB items y'all are choosing to offer 🤦🏾‍♀️
    🌟IOS🌟
    ⚠️#BringBackTheOldSYS⚠️
    🎀Add me on Facebook: Kyanna Kkh🎀
  • DweebazoidDweebazoid Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Glowy forehead skin art!! I'd love to see these 4 in particular, maybe as featured items in the next update? 🥺🥺🥺
    `` . . . 𝚅𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚘𝚍'𝚜 𝙳𝙼𝚜 . . .´´
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited January 2021

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Double post, sorry 
    you can delete this comment
    •Playing KKH since August/19