Options

What do you all do to make KKH fun?

lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
Hi dolls!

We all have SYS struggles right now. There's frustration and lack of clarity with the voting algorithms, bots, excessive TBs, tier system, etc.

So besides SYS, what do you all do with the game/community that makes playing KKH fun? I need some fresh ideas to revitalize my interest! 🙂

Comments

• Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    This is just a small thing but lately I been changing my dolls outfit/makeup every day (some times more then once a day) and I really enjoy making random looks for myself that I like

Here are some I have saved 

I was thinking it might be fun to make a thread on here where everyone can share their outfits of the week but I’m not sure if anyone would be interested in that 🤔
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @ashleyy love all your looks😍 but are you kidding? I would totally be into that idea, I change my dolls outfit allllll the time, maybe an unhealthy amount in one day lol. but it’s always fun just creating amazing looks. I would love to see a thread like this, for sure!
  • Options
    @pristineperson tysm 💖 and I’m happy to hear someone else would be interested in a thread like that, but I never created one myself on here, do I have to ask koko’s permission first or just create one? (If I do make it) 
  • Options
    ashleyy said:
    @pristineperson tysm 💖 and I’m happy to hear someone else would be interested in a thread like that, but I never created one myself on here, do I have to ask koko’s permission first or just create one? (If I do make it) 
    If I was to ever create a certain thread I would always ask Koko first, I asked Koko if I had permission to create my one Help thread for finding items, and she said yes.
    A thread like this would be truly fun though, hopefully she will say yes!
  • Options
    @pristineperson ty you for explaining 💓 I asked bc I know you created the thread that helps people find item and just wanna say that was a great ideal and I personally found it very helpful 💖
  • Options
    ashleyy said:
    @pristineperson ty you for explaining 💓 I asked bc I know you created the thread that helps people find item and just wanna say that was a great ideal and I personally found it very helpful 💖
    Got the inspiration from @munimuni will always be grateful!
    The thread is actually fun though, I just love helping others by finding items, never knew it would be a thread that’s still active till this day though to be honest.
  • Options
    IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @lalana thank you for opening this thread🙏 I really could use some inspo from other dolls how they make this game more fun without the overwhelm of the SYS..
    @ashleyy your doll looks amazing😍
    I try to style my doll in accordance with the events and since there as less of the storylines, i got lazy about it. So i style it according to my own moods and also according to what’s new in my closet😊 your idea for a that thread could be amazing because only SYS sets the dress code at this moment and maybe we could use some more space on this platform!
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • Options
    iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I love makeup and fashion in real life, but because of the pandemic, I haven’t purchased new clothes or gotten dressed up much at all in the last year. I use this game as my creative fashion outlet, so I like changing my outfits daily as well!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
     If players want to use a Daily Fashion thread again, we’ll start it for the new year (2021). The 2020 thread was underutilized. So I opened the 2021 fashion suggestions, and the other slipped my mind..   We can make that happen. :)
    This is great.  More suggestions please!
    • If we had more volunteers to put together group shots those are always fun.If anyone's interested, let me know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Ok,  got the OOTD 2021 Thread up. So,  it's waiting for your looks dolls.  And I put a link to this thread in, hoping we'll get more people brainstorming about fun we can have here in the forum. 
    What a great way to start the morning. Thanks for this thread :smile:

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    I change my dolls attire every day or according to the plot line I have going? In general it makes it fun and lets me explore combinations for potential events as well!
    🌸✨🌼
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    If you post a pic now @kkh_jj I think you'll be the first to kick off the new OOTD 2021 thread.  (wink wink.  OOTD 2021

During Party events, I would fill the house with forum friends, and write little stories of what was going on. 
    What else would be fun?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You know, I bet a Makeup tip & d how to get a certain look, using just the dolls and makeup available would be a great thread.  @Ashleyy since you orig mentioned changing your clothes and make up a lot, would you want to start a makeup thread like that? 
    (And The reason why we ask that you check 1st before starting participation kinds of threads, someone might be already be planning one.  It might be a duplication of a thread we have that may have fallen a page behind in the listings, it may be so we can ask you to incorporate certain things, and offer suggestions.
      In the case of  Outfit thread - tbh I had been remiss in not starting this year's outfit thread closer to the first, when I did the fashion/beauty Suggestion thread. )
    So um, @ashleyy do you want to start a makeup thread?  I can't even really identify the face shape some doll has, let along how they mixed contour, shading etc. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Whoops, sorry @kokokokonut for not checking first before I opened this thread! But thank you everyone for sharing ideas! Today I've been dressing my doll according to what the event is and I do think that makes the storyline a lot more fun! 🙂
  • Options
    No no no no. no problems.  this is fabulous.  This is like a think tank.  We got (hopefully) a new thread out of just talking.  I think a Makeup thread would be fabulous.  Not makeup we want....makeup we have and how to use it. 
    It was forum fun that made things go faster when, there was an actual time we had events only on the weekends.  We did storyline all week, but ended up here just chatting away.  :)
    So, keep the fun ideas coming.  :)   And lets fill us that Outfit thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut I’d be happy to make a thread that dolls could enjoy, but I’m not sure I understand exactly what would be posted in a makeup thread,

like just sharing favorite makeup looks? Or how exactly you create a makeup look like this?

• Options
    edited January 2021
    @ashleyy I'm obsessed with your doll's hair! It reminds me of Lana Del Rey, who is my fave (if you couldnt tell by my name lol) Do you know where it's from?
  • Options
    @lalana it was from a 5 star weekend event last year, it should be available for diamonds in the next update 💖