🗳️Weekday SYS 1/18/21 -Theme : Fashion Forward👠🩱

Comments

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @LAdoll24 me neither, didn’t know 60 was the highest you can get. And the first time i got to 30’s i was super happy. But my scores steadily moved up as my closet got bigger, hitting 50’s, until that dreadful november update. And so far i thought it was all fair with votes and all. Then, things got pretty messed up with bots and excessive TB’s. But i think the company is happy with that, hence no change🤷‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thanks @thesweetone! The eyes are from the ice queen collection, I think. I won them taking a spin for the pony tail lol 🤪

- Emmy
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AnnaKKH_ I voted for your doll in the VB. she’s gorgeous 💜
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    A few more ✨

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Well my 8th look hopefully my last ticket got a 51, just trying to get a Trendsetter box😊
    Pretty happy I actually got to chill and relax for this event!
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Is there a difference between the items players i silver 1,2 and 3 get? Or are the items the same and just the amount you get of something is increased so amount of kstars, dye etc is higher in silver 3?
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    First time in a long time I’m seeing scores like this. Hopefully I can reach the last earnable hair 🌸🙏🏽
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited January 2021

I don’t know why but this combination works so if someone wants to try 🙃. I have this dress and the little crown dyed  in every color so it’s easy. 
    I don’t really like it but I’m in Gold so every vote is important.
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Is there a difference between the items players i silver 1,2 and 3 get? Or are the items the same and just the amount you get of something is increased so amount of kstars, dye etc is higher in silver 3?
    Yes the items are the same, just a different kstar distribution for each level! The person in first place in Silver I gets 17 kstars, in Silver II it’s 18 kstars, and in Silver III it’s 19 kstars! So not really a huge difference😊
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @AnnaKKH_ I voted for your doll in the VB. she’s gorgeous 💜
    Thank you so much! Your doll is stunning as well💓
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    These are two of my favorite looks so far, but also some of my lowest. I don’t get it 😭
  • Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

This is bad... it is so difficult to reach the last earnables
  • CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    My highest and lowest scores for now. I submitted this gown look and as it didn't do really well I decided to do my own thing. I'm surprised with the scores tbh, it's been a while since I got 50 votes. Of course I overused the hat hairstyle lol

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I am doing horrible. And I may have missed a ticket? 🤷‍♀️ What even is this theme 
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

LOL i don't even care about the TS prize or the last earnable, so I'm not even offended by these scores. But mannn I've literally tried every possible thing. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited January 2021

Thanks to the doll who posted a similar look, I was able to get 10 votes more than any other look I’ve had. I used my unlock on the dress and crown, let’s see if I can somehow get the earnable hair. 

Edit: I’m so dumb. I forgot it’s only 13 tickets. No way I’m getting the hair now :/
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

This hair is so fabulous 😬👌 definitely gonna use it a lot for the short hair sys. 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

This hair is so fabulous 😬👌 definitely gonna use it a lot for the short hair sys. 
    Somebody’s ready for the next event! This is gorgeous 🤩🤩
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I’m so confused. Last weekend all I even wanted was the butterfly necklace, but could barely get a score over 35 and ended up in last place! This week, I don’t like any of the TS items and I’ve gotten mid-high 50’s almost the whole event and I feel like my looks are pretty basic. I’m in 2nd place, behind a ticket buyer. I’ve usually always been in at least the top 5 (without buying tickets), but lately I’m lucky to even get 40 votes :( My scores were seriously EMBARRASSING last weekend and I don’t think I did THAT bad 😂😂 I’m not happy others are getting low scores, but I guess I’m glad it’s not just me? Some of your looks are so stunning and I’m shocked to see the low scores! 
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    I’ll need to submit one more look to be able to get a ts box, hopefully this scores like crap

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited January 2021

I love how white and icy , the platinum blonde is on this hair. 

My first few looks really tanked and it only got better when I dyed the Kylie dress in multiple colors. But I did incorporate gloves in every looks, not sure if it helps since I didn’t see one look with gloves in the voting booth during voting. 
    IOS Player 
    I’ll need to submit one more look to be able to get a ts box, hopefully this scores like crap

Cant be mad at this score, I’m in 16th place and I will be able to get a ts box..
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Crazy how I always score really high when the event almost over 🤔
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Scoring a little bit higher right at the end 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

@therealChar wow I love this so much 😍 stunning looks as always 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

yeah...🤡🤡🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @YoMomma thanks 😃 I think I was just set for 31 as a score this week. My last three looks scored 31.
    This “voting” situation needs explaining. I don’t expect high scores every time, but I find it hard to believe that three very different looks all get 31 votes. I appreciate that I left Medusa eyes, tattoos and purple hair so I know they will have had an effect on people’s opinions.

I play on iOS
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

It’s been weeks since I’ve had scores like these and of course it’s the week I don’t care for the prizes🥴🤦🏾‍♀️

(The last look on the second pic scored a 48, I was too lazy to resize lol😅)