šŸŽ†āœØv11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited January 2021 in KKH General Discussion

Ahhh, I just love Updates.Ā  So full of promise.Ā  Great new clothes, I'm loving our weekly wtoryline lately, and the events are fun.Ā  Lat month we made friends with Willow?Ā  How can we top that?Ā  Adopting Skylar?Ā  Ewwww., excuse me why I wash my brain out with bleach.
Ok, that's better.Ā  Never let me get to that place againĀ  Phew.
So what are we hoping for this Update?Ā  Will they surprise us with closet organization?Ā  I know that's heavily requested, But hey,Ā  Spoilers are just on the other side of the threadĀ  opening.Ā  Let's see if we can get something going in here....

See, they'll tell Kim, Kim will get the ball rolling, and we'll be waiitng for spoilers in no time.
Hey, I think I see Kim now!Ā  Hey Doll! Kim! We need you!

Ok, I can't stand it anymore.Ā  Time to open up this thread, Obsess and drool a little.
Then we cajole the Spoilers out of Kalinda.Ā  Hmmmmm,Ā  something's missing.
Oh Yeah.Ā  The Update Button.Ā  When the Update pops, slap one of these up on the thread and yell "Updates' Out!" Then get out of the way.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
šŸ’œVats
šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456729

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Usually February is a favorite update. I don't know how much I plan to spend on boxes.
    Platform: Android

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Thought this said Ferb and I was like... the cartoon?
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @BooskiBabii Valentine's boxes, and there is usually a Valentine's weekend event. (there wasn't one 2 years ago iirc but they didn't make that mistake again). I can't remember if there is a Valentine's SYS tho. I personally love the Valentine's boxes.

Yes, please Glu, no more diamond items in the kloset!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Spoilers please!!šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ’“
  • KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I think that the new Salmonella storyline is just pushed to reach an audience.That dress is dumb expensive.Ā 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    This will be my first February here, i started playing late March last year. Will we also get romantic decorationsšŸ„°?

In the spirit of the month i am expecting more love, compassion and communication from Glu for this updatešŸ¤ž
    ā™Žļøā™Œļø
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me onĀ https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    šŸ¤—
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Iā€™m scared
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Let us buy previous sys earnables!!!!!!!
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Is there a thread with all the items in the Valentine's boxes? Or does someone have a collage somwhere? I would love to know if I need to start saving my k-stars!
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    *šŸ’ŽšŸ’ŽšŸ’ŽMore earnable diamondsšŸ’ŽšŸ’ŽšŸ’Ž*

*Diamond business and Diamond task*

*Ditch Style Levels altogether in SYS and just give everyone the Gold tier*

*Remove bots from the voting booth. As much as I like my results quickly, I would rather wait longer for real and accurate votes rather than potentially losing points to bots.*

*Give us offers to complete for diamonds like we have for kstars.*

*Give us maybe 2 or 3 videos a day to watch for diamonds like we do for kstars, cash, and energy.*

*Make the videos for free kstars work. Most of the time I have to wait or do some of a task in order for the option to watch video appear. It just recently was changed and a survey option is now always available, but the watch video option only comes up once in a while. It is such a pain to even access them. Why?*

*Make ALL past items available for diamonds. It is very disappointing to see something you absolutely love and will never have the chance to get.*

*More of a well thought out execution of events. For example, earnable and gift box items that somewhat go along with the sys theme for that week so the items are useful when they are obtained rather than after it is over and there is little to no use for it. It would be very helpful for sys themes that are sometimes difficult to interpret or there are very few on theme options etc.*

*Better communication from Glu. I think the newsletter and even sm accounts are extremely under utilized because it could provide so much more info and transparency from Glu. Let us in the loop! It will benefit all of us*
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Idk how many times myself and everyone has asked at this point but,Ā 
    1. Update throwback boxes, we all know theres plenty of items to throw in there šŸ„“
    2. Listen to us for once
    3. Since your design team is working extra hard these days as you so said, focus on the men more
    4. Focus on the men more in generalĀ 
    5. Listen to us for once
    6. Why cant you just go back to the old sys and figure out a new prize distribution, were grouped in 30s i think theres an easy way to make that work if given the time and effort
    7. Let us date cassio, raul, maya, lexi, whoever else youve romantically introduced and we cant do a thing about it lol its pointless as is
    8. Listen to us for once
    9. Be more inclusive, youā€™ve hit bare minimum of it finally keep that energy going Ā 
    10. Come out and say youre replacing kstars with diamonds for currency instead of beating around the bushĀ 
    11. Ė”ā±Ė¢įµ—įµ‰āæ įµ—įµ’ įµ˜Ė¢ į¶ įµ’Ź³ įµ’āæį¶œįµ‰
    Ill be honest this last update was just enough to keep me around for a bit longer so Iā€™m hoping this next one will even more, glu you have all the tools at your finger tips to make this game what everyone has been asking for it to be for years on end. Balls in ur court (ā˜ž Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)ā˜ž
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    If Valentine boxes are returning then please include the heart sucker and heart balloon. Either put them in the boxes, give them as a free gift (like you did with the pride flag two years in a row) or make them available to purchase with diamonds.Ā 

Retweet!
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i agree with all of these!! and i have a quick question on updates. i started playing maybe 2 days or so before the christmas update & then with the january one didn't know what to expect. when we get new items added to the kloset, are items also taken away?
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    More ways to earn diamonds, and a change for the sys. Itā€™s that simple. And no more diamond kollections, honestly itā€™s so sad seeing really well designed items being extremely unreachable.Ā 
    iOS user!Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.