🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 1/22/21 - New Year, New Clothes!🛍️

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I actually love the separate hairstyle in the kollection, I hope I get it💜
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    give box items are 💯 no comment on the earnables...i feel like they're not really usable most of the time. I want more dainty jewelry pls stop the shoes 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    The earnables. Love the Givenchy look! Only gripe is that the gloves doesn’t fit perfectly with the leather cape/coat but i am sure it would be great with other dresses. 

GB. Modern day Cinderella if she is a fashionista intern at her mother’s design house where she is bullied by her stepsisters who work the PR and send Cinderella to get their Starbucks. Intrigued by the top and the bag is über cute. 

Kollection. Oooo I love the bundle dress and the pink purple ombré hair.  
    IOS Player 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I am saving my stars...
    🤔🥴😌
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

What’s the + for? 🤔
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @Francescahill I'm thinking people will either get 60 KStars or 12 diamonds like they've done before?
    Platform: iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Oops... Good catch! It should include 60 k-stars.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So my kollections just changed and I completely forgot that I have chased this bundle 😂 but now I’m not sure if it’s useful. Hair is cute. Anyone has it? What that dress look dyed? That will cost my all kstars so I’m not so sure 🤔 I wanted to buy new dresses we got. 

iOS player 

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    So my kollections just changed and I completely forgot that I have chased this bundle 😂 but now I’m not sure if it’s useful. Hair is cute. Anyone has it? What that dress look dyed? That will cost my all kstars so I’m not so sure 🤔 I wanted to buy new dresses we got. 

Don’t spin🤦🏻‍♀️It is not worth it😣
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I can't get the Miss managed stuff because I already got past that part. It's not right to time an expensive Kstar purchase like that because that means I'm keeping my Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @robertavyy the dress dyes horribly IMO. Much better things to spend your stars on.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @robertavyy the dress dyes horribly IMO. Much better things to spend your stars on.
    Oh! Good to know! Then maybe I will buy dresses 🤔
    iOS player 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm taking advantage of there being a new kollection to take some turns because I never get good kollections during the VIP weekends, even though I have to wait until later today to see what I'm going to get as options.
    Platform: Android

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Not into the earnables, but love everything in the kollection and the GB dress/shirt and purse. I actually like that it's a shirt so it's more versatile 
  • kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Of course you make it a vip weekend right after offering a one of a kind look for 250 stars😭
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I was so upset that I spent 250 kstars on the Miss Managed outfit not realising it’s so close to VIP weekends, but actually seeing the items I  think I’ll stop at the gift box and save my kstars for the next one 😬 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited January 2021
    You can wait to get the Miss Managed outfit until tomorrow as long as you hold off on completing the story!

Until tomorrow? I have like 100 stars. This is so frustrating, idk what to do. 😕

I barely submitted looks for the Fashion Forward SYS and things like that just kill the motivation to play the game at all, because what's the point?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Earnables: i don’t love them but I don’t hate them
    gb: love the purse and dress
    kollection: I like everything especially the bundle, that is we’re my kstars will go
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @robertavyy IMO it doesn’t dye well but I do like all the bundle items so if you like them get it!! 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I wish I had known VIP was tomorrow before rejecting the outfit 😑 I thought it would be next week
  • cherrycolacherrycola Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I am in love with the GB outfit, it's beautiful! 
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Honestly I don't like the earnables and I try to keep up my "rule" of no chasing since I know I will only be disappointed. I might spin some kollektions since my rotation changed today, but I will mainly be sitting this one out.