šŸŽ†āœØv11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I've been spending on dye boxes less often because I'm tired of getting my least favorite dyes more often and I like actually having diamonds to buy items in the VB. I hope a hairstyle I wanted to get for diamonds is part of the next sale because it never pops up.
    Platform: Android

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Idkkh said:
    No more storylines for randomly selected players!!Ā 

I actually like playing the storylines in the game, and it's annoying that because I received the holidays one so late I never got the Finding Misty a NYE Date nor did I get the Willow one with this update
    Same and support told me that I had pending task and that's why I never got those storylines. Like yeah the reason why I haven't got any of the NYE and Christmas storylines is definitely bc of some old task that I plan on only doing during the weekend bc of bonus points. What a joke it was talking w the support
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    As good all this is,its worth crap if we have no proper way of earning DIAMONDS. Point blank! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
  • cherrycolacherrycola Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    To me it just shows how much Glu wants money.. if they keep introducing diamond features, people will have no choice but to pay for diamonds with their real money, since there aren't a lot of ways to earn them.Ā 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    To me it just shows how much Glu wants money.. if they keep introducing diamond features, people will have no choice but to pay for diamonds with their real money, since there aren't a lot of ways to earn them.Ā 

Right? They give us like 6 diamonds perĀ week, obviously that's nearly not enough to cover all the new items, new kollections and now this gift box.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited January 2021
    (User is done caring)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.