🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @cherrycola Except that'll never work on me because feeling forced into spending money makes me not want to. If Glu made it worth it to spend money on the game, I'd have reasons to .
    Platform: Android

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @KkhElena I honestly don't think that the support team are aware of the game mechanics
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @cherrycola Except that'll never work on me because feeling forced into spending money makes me not want to. If Glu made it worth it to spend money on the game, I'd have reasons to .

Exactly. It's hard to support a company that doesn't support you. During the Alice SYS we got absolutely nothing during the downtime even though it cost people tickets in certain timezones. Other games have a scheduled maintances and give out currency as a sign of good will. And we aren't even asking for too much, we understand that this is a profit driven game obviously, but we've given more than enough ideas to meet in the middle yet all our concerns are being ignored over and over again. Can't you just care a little bit about your players' enjoyment?
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If the boxes have dye in them being able to get a bunch of wine red at once would be more worth it. My list of things I want to dye that color is long. But seriously, give us a way of earning the diamonds that doesn't take forever.
    Platform: Android

• KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    fix one thing and mess up even more after dat..!! zero clarity when it comes to feedback.. wait.. they not even listening to feedbacks soo who care.. carry on!! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    It’s like wow more ways to spend diamonds but hey where’s the ways to earn it ? You have to vote a lot to get one and it’s annoying 😬
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I hate this game
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @KkhElena I honestly don't think that the support team are aware of the game mechanics
    I don't even think they're aware of what I was talking about and it felt like talking to one of those support bots or one of those copy and paste replies
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Every update thread it gets more and more disheartening 🥺 Glu please stop being so greedy!!! We need a way to earn more diamonds without having to pay extortionate money 🥺
    edited January 2021
    Hol up wait a minute... lemme quote this bish(Glu) real quick 'diAmOnDs wOn'T RePlaCe kStARs'
    Is the update next week?.... bc if so then girl bye. I just had the most stressful week in my ENTIRE life and I would like a pause considering that the people in my life can't understand that😊
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.