šŸŽ†āœØv11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    are we getting item spoilers for the update??
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @KalindaKing when is the newsletter coming out?šŸ˜Š
    It would really be great if it was coming out before VIP, obviously.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Sorry if I came across rude before but I just got news that will raise my stress level so badly but what I meant is... the game is like a chore and while i do love seeing things perfectly in their place (sadly I'm a perfectionist who just has to clean when she sees something slightly dirty) this isn't the case w the game. Many things don't make sense and correct if I'm wrong (cause I wanna open a business when I'm older) but keeping the customer happy and taking their advice, isn't that the best way to make sure to build some sort of trust between customers? Giving 2 new inclusive hairstyles isn't gonna erase the main issues. Some players got some storylines while others (like me)didn't and the list could go on and on
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited January 2021
    *what

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Are we getting more spoilers other then the diamond box? @KalindaKing
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    jm323 said:
    i agree with all of these!! and i have a quick question on updates. i started playing maybe 2 days or so before the christmas update & then with the january one didn't know what to expect. when we get new items added to the kloset, are items also taken away?
    Whatever is added to the kloset stays there, it doesn't go away. Apparently the Valentine boxes will be like the Christmas boxes.Ā 

I do recommend saving your kstars for Kimiversary (spelling?) in June and then Black Friday in November. Those are the two biggest event where kloset items are half off and other items are in our kloset temporarily to buy for kstars instead of diamonds. Also, if you make a purchase in the game then your free kstar videos will be cut in half. Many players don't know about that until it's too late.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Honestly what do the moderators think, that weā€™re completely oblivious... cmon. ā€œDiamonds wonā€™t replace kstarsā€ and we still have no way of earning more diamonds. I love this game. Given it lots of my hard earned money, especially buying kstars, and this is announced.... woooow. I wish I could be mad but this is ridiculous to the point I feel nothing.Ā 
    iOS user!Ā 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Not you just breezing past everything and focusing on the one way out. Thanks.Ā 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    OMG! The stupid diamond gb hair is giving me Blair St. Clair vibes, idk if its an actual inspo or just coincidence but pls keep up w the drag inspirationssss, LOVE THEM!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.