🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    Incredible as with each update, this game only gets worse. I don't even want to come to see the event and sys spoilers, much less to play. It was better to have the game finished than to have been renewed for another 3 years when everything that comes in each update is just new items for diamonds and there is no forecast to have more than 6 per week. Not to mention that every time we ask for a new way to get more diamonds or even stop putting more items in it. The glu has no good communication with its customers they only do what they think is best for them and the end.
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    AriDoll said:
    Honestly what do the moderators think, that we’re completely oblivious... cmon. “Diamonds won’t replace kstars” and we still have no way of earning more diamonds. I love this game. Given it lots of my hard earned money, especially buying kstars, and this is announced.... woooow. I wish I could be mad but this is ridiculous to the point I feel nothing. 
    Not to be rude, but go against Glu, not Kalinda or Koko. Kalinda tells us what she's allowed to, she doesn't make decisions for Glu.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I’m genuinely convinced that whoever is running Glu making these god awful diamond decisions is trying to sabotage their own business.

This ain’t it, Glu.
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    AriDoll said:
    Honestly what do the moderators think, that we’re completely oblivious... cmon. “Diamonds won’t replace kstars” and we still have no way of earning more diamonds. I love this game. Given it lots of my hard earned money, especially buying kstars, and this is announced.... woooow. I wish I could be mad but this is ridiculous to the point I feel nothing. 
    Not to be rude, but go against Glu, not Kalinda or Koko. Kalinda tells us what she's allowed to, she doesn't make decisions for Glu.
    Sorry but when we are speaking up about the mess ups and saying that diamonds are replacing kstars only for Kalinda to come and say they aren't and that we can continue buying stuff with kstars, then I will go against her. We aren't dumb and it's disrespectful to treat us as if we don't understand what they're trying to do. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    So more diamonds features? OK *sigh*
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Also me every time they post more stuff for diamonds and not giving us more ways to earn them 
  • ArielKKH01ArielKKH01 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I want to understand how a diamond for 5 or 10 colors will now be 5 diamonds for a stupid box, on top of an event that is worth 5 diamonds and they still do not give us more diamonds, they have not done more to earn diamonds but it is better to put more diamond things on top of those 5 diamonds will give us 3 or 2 more diamonds kollection this is a total robbery on top of the SYS they have not fixed it is still rubbish, this is going from bad to worse.
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @rikkksss I would NOT pay 5 diamonds for that dress 
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    @BooskiBabii (Sorry!) I wasn’t trying to be rude, but as a volunteer advisor in health care, the communication and transparency isn’t here and we have asked for months for at least a little bit of transparency. And also, not necessarily the moderators are at fault, but I do think there are Glu staff who watch the forum. I think there has to be, this is a huge company who wants a community to help them with ideas, designs, and overall want ideas to make money. “Moderator” may not be the right word, but then who else do we talk to for communication? And why isn’t our feedback getting through? The moderators are pretty cool here, it’s the moderators/employees/Glu who are higher up who I’m going after (who may not make themselves known). We just may not know what position they’re in. Sorry if this isn’t clear, sending good vibes :) 
    iOS user! 
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    thank you for the first part and the box would be good if there were no dyes or tickets. PLEASE GIVE US A WAY TO EARN DIAMONDS. it doesn’t even make sense anymore. it’s so ridiculous at this point. 
    In my advisory group, we try extremely hard to put emphasis on follow through and my point is that Glu nor the moderators have followed through on any of the feedback we’ve provided. And the transparency as to why, isn’t there. If this makes sense.
    iOS user! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m disappointed but thank you for the news @KalindaKing 💛
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @AriDoll I'm sorry, I misinterpreted your post and shouldn't have said anything. I went back and read your post and realized I read it wrongly. Then I read mine and realized how much I sounded like a bish. 🥺🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    AriDoll said:
    In my advisory group, we try extremely hard to put emphasis on follow through and my point is that Glu nor the moderators have followed through on any of the feedback we’ve provided. And the transparency as to why, isn’t there. If this makes sense.
    Imo I dont think there's anything controversial about saying that communication is awful and customer service is awful
    @BooskiBabii all good!!✨ Please don’t feel bad!! everyone has different perspectives and honestly “moderator” is the wrong word, it’s just confusing because of the lack of transparency on Glu’s part. Sending love and light✨💕 
    iOS user! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.