🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• MilonvecKMilonvecK Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I'm not sure why I bother but please for god sake get rid of the mannequins, give us matching eyebrows for all of these hair colors, and update the gifting wardrobe for our contacts, friends, konnections, and spouses. That's all. Honestly, at this point I give up, everything in this game is a hot mess. 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Diamond boxes are cool if they are replacing diamond kollections and have way more dye. But that first show stopping box dress? 😂😂😂😂 wow y’all making it really easy to stop myself from making purchases in game. Like, I literally just blocked this game from making in-app purchases. It’s too much.
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Thanks i hate it
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    People are saying not to give glu ideas about diamond VIP events but I guarantee you they've already thought of it and someone has already done up a business case 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Sooner or later, everyone will leave. Glu's greed for money never stops!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    This update is a joke. Glu clearly isn't going to stop anytime soon, I've barely played lately so at least it won't be too hard for me to quit. Obviously enough people are spending diamonds on the kollections or kloset items otherwise Glu wouldn't keep doing it. Soon kstars will be what kash is now, worthless. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    @DoloresWyatt
    Yeah I definitely regret buying some diamond kloset items this month, and judging by some FB groups, a lot of people are buying diamond packs to get all this new stuff. 😩
    I really think I need to just blow all my diamonds and stars and go. Those of you who still lurk but have stopped playing, how did you do it? This game is my obsession, but it's affecting my sleep and sanity already...and my boyfriend hates it 😅
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    “diamonds are not replacing k-stars” girl they might as well be! it is so mf SAD how money hungry glu is. 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Everything on sale in Featured Items will be available for cash or k-stars. You’ll see 2 new hairstyles that reflect our commitment to diversity and inclusion. You can also get new nail colors and lipstick colors!

“nEW hAIRStYLeS tHaT rEfLeCt oUr CoMMitMenT tO DiVeRsItY aNd InClUsIoN” 🤡  
    =
    that will be available for diamonds in a gift box that you can potentially win. By the way I still can’t be my own race in this game.
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    you are starting to become a nuisance 💜
    better to be a nuisance then be a kkh player at this point, sis 😔
    you’re right, you went from playing kkh to playing me
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was on board when I first saw the post about the boxes because I thought there were only items in them and now I read it said they also include dyes and tickets 🤔 I mean, if it's like three drops of dye or one ticket I'll just scream but I guess people keep buying diamond packs and that's why they keep coming up with new ways to spend them
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Are these Show Stopping Style Boxes replacing the weekend Kstar GB?? And even if they aren’t, having both means quantity over quality!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.