🗳️SYS 1/21/21 - Holographic Hottie SYS (- Usher out the chill of January)🦄🔮

Comments

• MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Muco said:
    This is how I protest in 2021: What is big, and ugly, and shines holo brighter! 
    If you would like to participate in the protest whip out the most holographic looking things in your closet, make it dramatic, so big that it covers half a VB and let bots click on the Holographic Projections of your dolls.

LOL it WORKS:

I used my fairy look and it got like 36 or 37 votes. 🙄🤣🤣
    Ouchie! Still more than my first look tho 🤣🤣

• CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I can totally see how these votes done make sense. As soon as I submit my look, votes are in under 5 minutes. I actually never thought these votes were rigged until I seen everyone say that they might be. Today I’m doing good (for now) and I’m in 1st place but sometimes I end up in 20th place. I wish I knew a way to get more consistent votes. I refuse to buy tickets!!! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The back and forth with how high my scores is really aggravating. I shouldn't be able to predict how I'm going to do before I even submitted my first look. And the events where I can't do well no matter what I submit are the worst ones. 
    Platform: Android

The back and forth with how high my scores is really aggravating. I shouldn't be able to predict how I'm going to do before I even submitted my first look. And the events where I can't do well no matter what I submit are the worst ones. 
    It’s seriously annoying! I’m losing hope for this game 😩 I used to be excited and committed to SYS but now I just don’t know anymore :’( serious question though, how many people can win first place??? Cus I’ve seen multiple people with the 1st place outfits 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

Top dolls in my group after (I am pretty sure) 2 tickets 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    I’m #16 with 68 points 😭 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    My looks finished in ~4 minutes each. Decided to use clothes I'm "meh" about to get the feeling of what VB wants

And enjoying it while it lasts ☺️

Your doll is the cutest!

Thank you so much! Means a lot to me 💜
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Hiii, okay so these are my outfits for my event. After submitting I had like 4 or 5 votes so that was weird. I currently submitted 3 outfits and I’m currently in 2nd place. I’m in Bronze 1. I don’t go into higher ranks to be honest cuz I don’t want to buy tickets lol. Surprisingly getting votes in the 40s I’ve been having outfits in the 30s in the past few weeks. I never have gotten to 49 votes so I’m proud rn lol. Also out of curiosity for Gold 1, do you get more kstars if you’re in the top 3? For bronze, 1st rank gets 15 kstars + dyes and rewards, etc. is it the same or no? I haven’t gone up cuz if I do I’m not getting any prizes lol. Anyways good luck to everyone. I hope your outfits get 40+ votes <3
    Also here are the dolls who are currently in 1st to 4th place and their outfits. 

• kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    First 3 looks my scores are good 😌 but obviously came in within literally 2 minutes 🤔

also for my third look I managed to find that dress for diamonds I have been saving for ages for it 😂 aswell as the beautiful hair 🤩
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    NicDoll said:
    @NicDoll we're in the same group 👋
    @soundsprettyA sorrow shared is a sorrow halved 😂🥳

I do horrible in gold so my expectations are low 🤷‍♀️😆

Same here. I submitted my 3rd look 2 min ago and I already have my finished score of 36... what is your dolls name?
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts

Omg she's already finished! :open_mouth:
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @Gigi_ yeah, that’s her and she’s 1700 now🤦‍♀️ How is it possible for a human being to have so many tickets and submit them without even sleeping at all🤯
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    @Gigi_ yeah, that’s her and she’s 1700 now🤦‍♀️ How is it possible for a human being to have so many tickets and submit them without even sleeping at all🤯
    Something tells me it may be one of those things who may not be named -
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    This is so weird!! I only have 142 points and I’m #1? How is that even possible? This game has me so mind blown today lol

• bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Back to every look being 29 votes... I know I don’t have the best looks but give me at least a 28 or 30 lmao, I’m sick of the number 29!! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks. Guess I’m destined for 30s again this event 🤷‍♀️

I play on iOS
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    This one got 31 😒
    But Im No3

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    New looks. I don't want to cry conspiracy, but how many people are grinding the VB at this hour? Like 60 people saw my doll within 5 minutes? Or are people randomly voting to grind diamonds as fast as possible, this desperation would explain why everybody's looks score so low compared to previous SYS.

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    There is a chance that we get an explanation once and for all about the (mal)functioning of the votes in the SYS? Please🙏

@KalindaKing
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    It's funny to me that none of my group submit more than 2 looks.. I think everyone want level down 😂
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

@LindaVB we’re in the same group!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @Chelsea123 no way! Always to be in a group with a forum member! Good luck to you!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    And there is a nameless doll with on-theme clothing in my group. First Tonya, then this, I feel completely lost in this universe🪐😂

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    And there is a nameless doll with on-theme clothing in my group. First Tonya, then this, I feel completely lost in this universe🪐😂

We’re in the same group lol . I thought that was weird too .

• coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

I completely forgot about the hairstyle in my fourth look! Probably gonna use it a lot!
    Oh and the scores on my looks came in in just minutes... very odd...
    gorgeous looks! where is the 4th dress from btw? it's beautiful
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    1 - 4. 

@thesweetone That's me in the 4th row, unfortunately it didn't score well. Thank you for liking the look and including me in your collage. ☺️
    Android player. 👾
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.