🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 1/22/21 - New Year, New Clothes!🛍️

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I hoped for the top or purse and I landed in the middle 😫
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Romaki said:

Nice Kolletion, got the bundle on my first spin! I really want to waste all my stars on the other outfit, but I should really buy something practical first. 😅
    I only spun this kollection because I saw your post and 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH you look sooo pretty 💕

@YoMomma I’m happy for you, love the eyes on you 🖤
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    How many k-stars are needed for completing a K-Stars Kollection?
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Ouch, my luck today 😭
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I bought nose highlight to cure my depression and bought one more box to finally get something.

I'll buy a property now and then save up for Kollection, not sure if I dare to chase the nice Cinderella bag.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @KalindaKing Is there a way to switch the category of the dress from tops to dresses. I want to wear thigh high boots with it but we can’t do that with a mini short. I tried a mini skirt but its peeking from the side : ( 

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much 😊 your doll is looking fierce with her new purse 👜 
    I really wish the gloves and bag were seperate though, we could go without shoes for once I think.
    LindaVB said:
    I'm extremely disappointed in the fact that we did not get a timely answer to the question if we were having a VIP event or if the Drag storyline would be available on Friday too. If I had a timely answer I would have never spent those 250 K-stars yesterday and I imagine a lot of players would have waited, too...

Agree. Glu should add the option to buy the outfit for this weekend.
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    How many k-stars are needed for completing a K-Stars Kollection?
    @abasili93 if I remember correctly 795 kstars 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

No ReGeRtZ 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Picked the necklace, then bag and energy

@KalindaKing Is there a way to switch the category of the dress from tops to dresses. I want to wear thigh high boots with it but we can’t do that with a mini short. I tried a mini skirt but its peeking from the side : ( 

This seems to be the only type of shorts that work with it:

Can someone show the gloves&bag without the top looks and possibly comment on how it dyes? I can’t decide if I should spend enough to get them.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Can someone show the gloves&bag without the top looks and possibly comment on how it dyes? I can’t decide if I should spend enough to get them.
    Little bit strange. Haven't found an outfit that goes with it yet so I'm using this outfit because it doesn't have sleeves lol

I picked a few random colours to demonstrate how it dyes. Pretty well but one of the hands seems to pick up more dye than the other 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    how does everyone save up for vip? i watch videos everyday and do sys but i never have enough and i don’t really spend that much, and i wanted the new clothes set from the simon story line but i don’t even have enough for that. i just feel like it’s impossible to complete these events without buying kstars 😫
    edit : like i understand that i could save up for the whole month to get around 400 kstars but then i wouldn’t be able to buy anything else and if i didn’t like the vip items it would all be wasted /:
    I agree with everything @SDC93 said. I just want to add in this...I do a lot of game offers every double stars weekend we have each month (sometimes 2x a month). I don't spend unless I love something, but that's not often lol. For example, I spent like 80 last weekend on gb items, then I spent 325 earlier this week buying the new gown in the kloset and the drag bundle bc Idk this weekend was VIP.🙄 Normally I save mine. Anyhow, the 600 free kstar videos help me a lot, plus I get around that much grinding on offers monthly, the voting, and other random kstars add up too. You also get one when you reach certain levels with konnections you use. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I spinned new kollection twice. Hoped for good items, but I got earnings for free 😂 bought these two dresses 😍 and I got necklace in free box. I still need to spend 95kstar to get earnable purse/gloves and not sure what to buy 🤔 or maybe I should just save my kstars?

iOS player 

Lisylis said:
    Little bit strange. Haven't found an outfit that goes with it yet so I'm using this outfit because it doesn't have sleeves lol

I picked a few random colours to demonstrate how it dyes. Pretty well but one of the hands seems to pick up more dye than the other 

Its really interesting how it dyes different in the hands. I liked the glove part its so unique but I’m not so sure about the bag. I wish they were seperable. Anyways I think I’ll decide tomorrow when my kollections refresh. Thank you so much this is very helpful 🖤 
    Romaki said:

Thank you so much 🖤 I didn’t like the original as much but it dyes beautifully.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Can someone show me what the kollection dress looks like dyed? I like it purple, but wonder what it looks like in other colors. I don't like the main bundle at all, only the purple dress and long hair, so I'm not sure if it's worth taking a spin. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Romaki said:

This seems to be the only type of shorts that work with it:

I dont have this particular one but the light wash kash one from the closet also works I guess. Sadly, shorts in general does not work with thigh high boots, that was my issue with it. I only have one skirt that is short enough and it peeks from the side : / Thank you tho 🖤