🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 1/22/21 - New Year, New Clothes!🛍️

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I am not crazy about the earnables, but I really want the contour sooo much.. 300 kstars my heart bleeds lol 

i also want the nose, but not sure if I’ll make enough until the event ends, since my free offers dont work most of the times 😭 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Okay it's finally time for me to make a decision. I wish the VIP earnables were nicer 😭

Awesome: get it, what else are you going to spend your kstars on?
    LOL: nah, not worth it, don't bother.

Is this drag outfit still available even after the VIP event? Because I want to save more money so I can buy it..
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Really sad the Simon bundle is only available until today I wish it was like the Cassio quest where you can do it when your ready and have enough k stars and not a limited time as so many people won’t have enough stars in time 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @Lisylis @Romaki you guys inspired me and I got it too!!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Feel like I got the best item in an otherwise disappointing box, so that’s nice
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Just wanted the damn bag, also learnt you can only open 3 boxes a time as I was going to open every box on the first to make sure I got it 🙄

Not having the best of luck today 😂

• CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I literally don’t know if I should buy the outfit or not.. 250 k stars is a lot, especially when the VIP earn ables are really not worth the price at all. Basic shoes for 50 k-stars and 300 K STARS for A BAG. Only reason why I don’t feel like buying the miss management outfit. + I’m desperately waiting for the eden collection to appear again so if glu could take away the 4 diamond collection I have that would be great. 

We don’t want your diamond collections to take over glu. 😊
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Really sad the Simon bundle is only available until today I wish it was like the Cassio quest where you can do it when your ready and have enough k stars and not a limited time as so many people won’t have enough stars in time 

Lol yes Cassio is still waiting for me in Vegas 😂 every vip I just find more important things to buy. But I will definitely buy it!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So I decided to get earnable purse/gloves. I got 2 new poses and opened extra box and got this cute purse!🥰

I still need to spend 35kstars and not sure what should I get when I get enough kstars. Anyone knows something cheap?😄
    iOS player 

• CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I bought the outfit because I really love the makeup and the dress is pretty as well. I got 40 k-stars back from it so I’m feeling a bit better. 😊 Don’t know if I should go for the 50 last stars to get the bag, I think not tbh! 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ok, got the contour finally lol 
    Also got the bag in my box, which is amazing... but look at my box, it was amaziiiing... i am eating myself alive for not opening one more box, would have picked the hair box.. ugh. 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Love this look 😍

• kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Got the bag in my first box and 50 energy in my free box but had to chase the dress! ended up getting the hair, a couple of non event items and the dress on my 6th box 😊

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Loved the whole GB so I chased , which got me the earnables. I know a lot of people don’t like the earnables but I actually love it. 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Purple vibes with @kokokokonut
    IOS Player 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

Obsessed with how this dyes. I would love to have a kollection every VIP!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Finished the event pretty quick. Chased a couple of Kollections. Loving the earnables and got the Giftbox hair which kinda goes with the whole outfit. 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just changed, and look what @TrashleyKKH just changed into!

Ok, what are we wearing next Doll?  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Took a spin on the new kollection (got dye ☹️) to open the gb and got the hair! I was hoping for the dress or bag but I kinda like it as well

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Now I kinda wanna carry on with the vip event after the shoes!! But I barely have any k stars ): any advice for grinding?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I don't know if this happens to anyone else but sometimes I have really bad luck during an entire update. I haven't finished events during this update so I don't know if it has something to do with that but I've only gotten energy and dye in my free GBs and all my palettes only include two items and this week was no exception 😔

Imagine chasing in this palette 😖
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I decided to just go all the way and get the outfit. it’s unique and I don’t have anything like it so I thought why not. Overall I’m happy with my picks this weekend so here are some looks 😊
    I’m quite poor though now so it’s time to do some grinding and earn my kstars back !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

I’m obsessed with everything ✨❤️ First, I span the new collection and got 80 kstars 🥳 Then, I got the top in my free box and I opened one more box and got the bag ✨✨ I didn’t like the hair and necklace that much so I didn’t chase them. I span the new collection 4 more times to reach to the last earnable and got the dress and the earrings✨ 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

This purse is just perfect 👌🏻 
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    tried to get the dress but got this sh*t 🤡
    do i keep chasing?
    yes - agree
    no - like
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I am not a fan of the earnables this weekend but I did spend a lot 😅 the Lavish Allure kollection finally reappeared so I had to spend a lot to get the bundle hair & I also love the hair from the new kollection so I had to spin it as well 

And finally I had to spend 250 kstars for this amazing dress

I guess I don’t care that much about kstars anymore because of everything that’s been going on with this game that makes me lose a lot of interest 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184