🗳️SYS 1/21/21 - Holographic Hottie SYS (- Usher out the chill of January)🦄🔮

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Less than five minutes after I posted it - votes came through. Cmon glu, if you’re gonna use algorithms don’t make it so obvious! 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
     I’m doing pretty well in this sys. Im surprised after all other sys I couldn’t reach 40. 

iOS player 

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @serenity___ it is my first time in the same group with a forum doll yeyyy🥰🥰 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I got my votes within 2 minutes. Literally not even enough time for real people to vote. Why aren’t they addressing this? Is it because they don’t want to admit votes are auto generated and that bots push up ticket sales? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Just submitted a look and as soon as my screen loaded onto the SYS page, I already had a vote. I'm so suspicious wth GLU?
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Just submitted a look and as soon as my screen loaded onto the SYS page, I already had a vote. I'm so suspicious wth GLU?
    This happened to me on the fourth look today😶
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Votes as soon as I press submit? Seems legit... 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

I completely forgot about the hairstyle in my fourth look! Probably gonna use it a lot!
    Oh and the scores on my looks came in in just minutes... very odd...
    gorgeous looks! where is the 4th dress from btw? it's beautiful
    Thank you @coconutfudge! Its from this Black Friday VIP event from November 2018, but I actually bought it with Diamonds a while ago:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kkhcrybabykkhcrybaby Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

Let's usher out these cold hard days of January, with a Hot as your make it, Holographic Hottie SYS!

These images show themselves in my fave colors.  Strains of pink/purple/aqua/blue - They're doing amazing things with Holographs these days!

In case you like things spelled out for you, here's a rundown that's a little easier on the eyes!

SYS Holographic Hottie
    Starts Thursday, January 21st @ 3pm Eastern
    Ends Sunday, January 24th  @ 9pm Eastern
    14 Free Tickets
    2 to Start &1 Every 6 hours
    575 points wins all the SYS Prizes
    Style Level Prizes based on rank
    Good Luck and have fun!

This thread is OPEN!
    (and in dire need of Spoilers!)

(Don't stress over the picture above. I just played with a picture of a holographic image,
    and one of Kim with some Dolls to open the thread)

• kkhcrybabykkhcrybaby Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    have literally nothing for this sys 😭
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    How am i supposed to have higher scores when voting lasts like 1-2 minutes and boom i have the scores?!?! 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I have no clue what I’m doing but the scores are okay-ish I think, pls don’t mind my collage ‘skills’🙃

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨

Of course I’m 4th when I hate the prizes and want to level down. I’m going to stop submitting tickets after I get the diamonds and hope I get back to silver
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    The name of this doll though 😂😂
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Our scores are definitely not from real voting. It’s not possible to get 6 votes the second I submit a look 🙈😂
    iOS player 

• bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Y’all are getting votes? 💀
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Lol I guess my score is stuck at 42...

The skirt top combo is one of my favorite outfits in the game, I already had it dyed in almost every color lol. It's going to be my go to this SYS. As long as I can reach the last earnable I'll be happy. TS is a crapshoot these days with so many TBs, I don't even pay it any mind like I used to.

- Emmy
  • eileen20eileen20 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    well, these are definitely the highest votes I’ve gotten in awhile, but it’s super obvious that they aren’t real because I had my results for each of these within about two minutes (glad to see I’m not the only one). Does anyone have any idea what exactly the algorithm for the high votes is based on? Dyes maybe? I have no idea 
    ios
    message me to add on facebook <33
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @PatRamos I hit LOL because I submitted the dress and same boots and only scored 33 😟 I would vote for it, but it didn't work for me.
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Very suspicious scores.....the votes are coming in within seconds of submitting them 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

The pants are really cool! Totally give me 90s vibes. 

Don’t want to jinx it but I am doing well for once. Vs previous weeks I barely break 40, this is good. Maybe my forte is in styling fantasy inspired looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    1 - 4. 

@thesweetone That's me in the 4th row, unfortunately it didn't score well. Thank you for liking the look and including me in your collage. ☺️

Sorry doll! I liked this look, it gives me holographic business lady vibes 💅🏻 Votes are sus anyways smh
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Romaki said:
    My first looks. Sad to see holographic items score like this too.

Omg where is this Ponytail from, the eyes too! <3 I love it so much. <3 

Aw thank you!! The eyes are from the Christmas gift box (they are edited in this pic though lol) and the hair comes from a party weekend in 2016. 
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I wish there was a way to tell just how many tickets someone has submitted. I'm currently in 24th place in Gold with scores in the high 30s and low 40s. Is everyone buying tickets or am I just that bad at SYS now? 

Best Ugly Crying GIFs  Gfycat
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited January 2021

Some cute looks from the VB 💙
    @ashleyl23 I’m pretty sure your the 2nd doll in the last box 😍

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

🖤 LOVE 🖤 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
     bethw said:
    first 2 looks, they scored okay but they weren’t the best so honestly i’m not mad lol
    and ill enjoy this whilst it lasts lol
    I saw your look in the VB!! So pretty, you were popular pick too ❤️
    oh my good thank you! ❤️so sorry for the late response i’ve been super busy recently 😫
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.