🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 1/22/21 - New Year, New Clothes!🛍️

Comments

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    letus said:
    Beth0401 said:
    Really sad the Simon bundle is only available until today I wish it was like the Cassio quest where you can do it when your ready and have enough k stars and not a limited time as so many people won’t have enough stars in time 

Lol yes Cassio is still waiting for me in Vegas 😂 every vip I just find more important things to buy. But I will definitely buy it!
    @letus How much is the Cassio Event again? Lol
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I played a bit with my new stuff 🥰 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    after spending ALL my kstars i finally got the dress 😭😭
    also picked the bag and the necklace in previous boxes
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Not sure if I should spend more stars to get the dress but here are some of the things I got 💖

• xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I was so lucky to choose the bag in my box 😭🌸 all that energy and dyes tho😕 I was really hoping for the top but I can’t complain the bag is cute too ☺️
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Not even a chance for all of them 
    I might just quit 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts

I’d enjoy the left outfit more if I didn’t spend 500 stars to win it all🙂
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Happy birthday @anilynbright 🥳🎉

Edit : I’m so stupid I tagged the wrong person 🙈
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I wonder if the drag outfit will be available after Sunday?! The blue quests are available after the weekend passes, so wouldn't this one too?I mean I still have blue quests from December so is this the same?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Amy136602 show us the pets you got, pet mommy!!
    IOS Player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I spent too much on the new kollection hoping to get the bag and the hair. I got everything expect the hair and the bundle. At least I like the non bundle dress and the bag is useful for the theme too. 
    Platform: Android

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @abasili93, I have the Venice museum but earn only 1 kstar a week. How can you earn more? Do I need to upgrade the museum furnishings/art with kstar items rather than using the cash items?

edit: are there more businesses that you can do more than once a week?
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I haven't bought anything, haven't opened any boxes. I don't really like the earnables and only sorta like the purple dress in the new kollection. I do like the gb top and bag, but I'm normally awful at chasing so Idk if it's worth it. I only have like 400 kstars on both games and I know as soon as I spend some I will get the Eden kollection again and I'm determined to get those eyes.🤣 Ugh! I hate being so indecisive.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    I let myself take one more turn on the kollection since my VIP weekend options are always bad and I wanted to treat myself. I got the hair and I'm using it a bunch for this SYS theme, but I won't be able to use it for the short hair theme. Oh well.

• AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Thanks I hate it
    Still don't like how we never get more ways of earning diamonds, but thanks for a new kollection during VIP. I immediately dyed this dress a couple colors since they all look good on the dress.

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got the top/dress in my box! It’s detailed and pretty.

I’m feeling a little frustrated with Glu and this game atm so I’m not spending any more than necessary to get to the free box 🤷‍♀️ 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @karinab I don’t remember exactly, but I think it’s 150 stars! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    A moment of silence for how good my doll would've looked in this outfit ☹️

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you guys PLEASE make next storylines with pop-up options permanent, like the Cassio one? So people can save stars and buy it. 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    @abasili93, I have the Venice museum but earn only 1 kstar a week. How can you earn more? Do I need to upgrade the museum furnishings/art with kstar items rather than using the cash items?

edit: are there more businesses that you can do more than once a week?
    @Lia888 yes, you have to fully furnish the museum and yes, you can actually do the London boutique gigs twice a week (London boutique has 3 gigs: a 1 hour gig, a 3 hours gig, and a 8 hours gig. You have to wait three days between the last gig of the first round and the first gig of the second round).
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    @KalindaKing also, I just leveled up whilst having 18 energy left, and got my energy refreshed up to 39. Why not make it possible to stack instead? Like 18+39?

This game is illogical and stingy in so many little ways, that's one if the tons of reasons you guys will never get more than 1 star Play store review from me. 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @Amy136602 show us the pets you got, pet mommy!!
    This comment was so cute!! I’ll take any excuse to talk about animals 😍 okay so here are all the pets I bought! 

The elephant I bought a week and a half before vip but I still think it deserves some love an attention as well! It is so cute 😍 especially when all dressed up 🥰
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @KalindaKing also, I just leveled up whilst having 18 energy left, and got my energy refreshed up to 39. Why not make it possible to stack instead? Like 18+39?

This game is illogical and stingy in so many little ways, that's one if the tons of reasons you guys will never get more than 1 star Play store review from me. 
    This is weird, it usually stacks!! At least it does for me!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 

This is weird, it usually stacks!! At least it does for me!

It does for me when I have a full energy bar, but sometimes I can't catch the moment when I level up to have an empty bar. I just don't get why can't they give additional 39 on top of what I had before 😂 you know, every star counts! 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Just wanted the damn bag, also learnt you can only open 3 boxes a time as I was going to open every box on the first to make sure I got it 🙄

Not having the best of luck today 😂

Span again on the kollection and got the mermaid bag which is cute 🐚 and decided to use the last of my stars to try again for the bag and I’m soooo glad I did!

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    @Lia888 yes, you have to fully furnish the museum and yes, you can actually do the London boutique gigs twice a week (London boutique has 3 gigs: a 1 hour gig, a 3 hours gig, and a 8 hours gig. You have to wait three days between the last gig of the first round and the first gig of the second round).
    @abasili93, thanks for the reply! 🙂
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

What’s the best way to make use of this offer? 3hr shows at bel air or do they not count?