🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 1/22/21 - New Year, New Clothes!🛍️

Comments

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Not much luck today, tried chasing and only got the hair, opened another two boxes and got the top but didn’t screenshot. Wanted the bag but I’ll settle. 

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:

Finally got the eyes I wanted 🤩 say hello to the new ash lol
    Where are these eyes from?xx
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    The kollection hair is gorgeous 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

This game is illogical and stingy in so many little ways, that's one if the tons of reasons you guys will never get more than 1 star Play store review from me. 

That's actually the best way you make your voice heard tbh. Animal Crossing Pocket Camp had a pretty bad update and got flooded with negative reviews until they changed the update to be more fair to players. They also gave everybody 250 of their premium currency as an apology. And that's coming from Nintendo like...
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @scarley1999 yes! That is the best way to earn kstars
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I'm not a fan of the earnables but I at least wanted to get the free box (I already bought the Simon dress the day before VIP was announced 🤦🏻‍♀️). I got the hair from my free box. I really wanted the purse but I always have bad luck when I open another box 😫.

I decided to spin whe new Kollection and got the bundle  😊

• kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    VIP weekend without 2x rewards right after the 250 star purchase feels illegal idk
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    The kollection bundle is way too cool!

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:

• kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    After spending 160 kstars on boxes and only getting the hair (I was chasing the shirt and it only appeared on my fourth palette 🤦🏻‍♀️ ), I decided to let it go~ I spun a few kollections instead and got a few cute things:
    Got a mini pink purse and I’m obsessed 😍 

Also got this dress (I was trying out the eyes to see if I should buy them or not):

And this is an outfit with the earnable shoes and bag (Bruce was really feeling himself in this picture am I rite): 

🌸✨🌼
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i wish i got the dress instead 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I got 5 black dye in my gift box. So I decided to spend 40 stars to open another. And got 5 black dye again😡
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Johanaa said:
    What is this ?? 

Glu please remove the Energy from these boxes
    I'm paying my kstars to get Energy
    This is so SILLY
    I opened three boxes with energy in each of them🤦‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    @eviewashere honestly being a free player means 600 k stars in videos ( I usually forget like 3-4 days a month) then 40 k stars from completing Sys for the month. I used to do reality achievements to save up for kimaversary and Black Friday but the ones I have left are too hard lol. I’d say I probably earn 10 k stars a month from Real Run Ins, and another 10 k stars a month for voting depending on the month. 
    thank you so much! i always find myself occasionally buying kollections & gb so ill have to cut back a bit to save more kstars lol 😂
    Romaki said:
    how does everyone save up for vip? i watch videos everyday and do sys but i never have enough and i don’t really spend that much, and i wanted the new clothes set from the simon story line but i don’t even have enough for that. i just feel like it’s impossible to complete these events without buying kstars 😫
    edit : like i understand that i could save up for the whole month to get around 400 kstars but then i wouldn’t be able to buy anything else and if i didn’t like the vip items it would all be wasted /:

Outside the VIP event, I only do gaming offers, fail TheomResearch surveys on purpose (pay 1 star per failure, so you can grind like 20) and do high paying surveys.
    During the double K star event, I start every gaming offer so I get the double amount even after the event. But more importantly - surveys. TheomResearch pays double, I still fail it for 40 stars a day. YunoResearch has consistent 20 star offers during the double event, so you need 5 surveys to get 100 stars. I just grind them and other 20+ surveys throughout the double event, with videos and gaming offers it's usually half half. 
    literally a life saver thank you so much, i really appreciate it!
    how does everyone save up for vip? i watch videos everyday and do sys but i never have enough and i don’t really spend that much, and i wanted the new clothes set from the simon story line but i don’t even have enough for that. i just feel like it’s impossible to complete these events without buying kstars 😫
    edit : like i understand that i could save up for the whole month to get around 400 kstars but then i wouldn’t be able to buy anything else and if i didn’t like the vip items it would all be wasted /:
    I agree with everything @SDC93 said. I just want to add in this...I do a lot of game offers every double stars weekend we have each month (sometimes 2x a month). I don't spend unless I love something, but that's not often lol. For example, I spent like 80 last weekend on gb items, then I spent 325 earlier this week buying the new gown in the kloset and the drag bundle bc Idk this weekend was VIP.🙄 Normally I save mine. Anyhow, the 600 free kstar videos help me a lot, plus I get around that much grinding on offers monthly, the voting, and other random kstars add up too. You also get one when you reach certain levels with konnections you use. 
    thank you so much! everyone has been so kind and helpful! 😊
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    finally have enough stars to buy some makeup & would love some advice! i'm pretty pale irl so my doll is too :) 
    i'm leaning towards the highlighter instead of contour but i also like these eyes - not sure if they're too much to use as a signature for sys and if they're also too much combined with the highlighter?

photo 1 - current doll

photo 2 - with highlighter

photo 3 - with contour

photo 4 - with highlighter & new eyes

nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @scarley1999 they’re from this kollection 👍

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @jm323 out of the options you've shown I would probably go for the contour. I don't feel like you can really see the highlighter too much! 
    If you're not set on getting highlight or contour, for the same price you could get some new eyes and lips, then make a decision on highlight or contour later (if you can hold off until Kimmiversary they'll be half price!). I will say that since buying the highlight and contour I haven't noticed any change in my SYS scores but I did notice a change when I got some 'premium' eyes and lips. Hope this helps! 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited January 2021
    i was planning on wasting all my kstars on this kollection until i got the rainbow hair but i got lucky and basically got this hairstyle for free! 

i also spun on the devilishly stylish kollection and got this cute elf hairstyle 🧝🏼‍♀️ i spent the rest of my kstars on the silk motif kollection and finished it 😊

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

edited January 2021
    @JadeLaMuneca thank you! yeah i'm not sold on the contour because i feel like the kkw beauty one is nicer but who knows. never thought about going for eyes/lips now though which makes sense. i think i like these lips but unsure of which eyes to go for. also in general i like the lips but they do smile weird lol - do you think that messes up sys points? i was silver i but i'm going to drop down to bronze iii after this weekend between these past two themes.

edited to add, i just spun twice on the vip gb & got 2 energies so now i really just want to make myself feel better lol

nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited January 2021
    ashleyl23 said:

Sorry it took me a while to reply crazy day, the beautiful eden collection! @scarley1999
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @jm323 I really like the first and last eyes on your doll! I have the Korkov eyes myself and I use them for fantasy type themes. I don't think they're too much as a go to though, it's just I think smaller eyes look better on my doll. Also on the top and bottom ones you can change their colour which is useful!
    I love those lips, I don't think the smile would have impact, I'm not actually sure if dolls smile in the booth, the only issue is you can't change their colour but tbh, I barely change the colour of my lips anyway! Sorry to hear about your GB picks, I hope your luck picks up in the week! 
    @JadeLaMuneca thanks so much for all of your help! didn't even think about the size of the korkov eyes but yeah, they're a bit big. gonna go with the top ones & then think about the lips a little more during the weekend - i like a paler color for the most part & hopefully can save up more for june (if i'm still playing lol) or use regular ones if i decide to go for a color. thanks again!!!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    I really want these lips, but as you can see there is a chance of getting energy or dye on my next spin....Should I? 
    Agree - Yes
    LOL- Naah

• hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    I won the hair in the free gift box!

i have like 8 stars right now after buying the drag outfit. Should I earn more stars and chase the carriage bag? (Worried about getting energy or dye though...) or should I spin the mermaid kollection?

like - carriage bag chase
    Agree - mermaid kollection 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts

3rd spin gave me rainbow hair 
    and I bought another box because blue dye doesn’t satisfy me 😭😭😭😏
    btw my biggest wish is lovely carriage bag but I don’t have Kstars

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I need 113 stars to be able to buy the Simon outfit.
    Do you guys think I can do that before it expires? 😕  I tried to do some math but I'm not sure