🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts

I swear we have a similar looking dress but in black
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    @Unwinter It’s not kissing ass, it’s called giving credit where credit is due. I get that people are very upset with everything Glu has done to promote gambling/overspending in the midst of a pandemic/not listening to complaints etc but I just feel like too many people are taking that anger out on Kalinda just for being the person to tell us all the bad news all the time. Yes, there were times where she said some things in the past to forum members and turned a blind eye on certain issues going on in various discussions, and those times she was called out justifiably. But in this case where people are complaining about certain things that Glu as a company has implemented, they tend to take it out on the moderators and accuse them of not doing anything for the players or listening to their feedback, which I personally don’t think is quite fair. There are only so many things that moderators can do, which includes relaying information to us and in turn giving Glu the feedback that we give in the forum. I’m not at all saying that you can’t complain about things that you don’t like about what Glu does with the game, because that’s honestly part of what this forum is for. All I’m saying is for people to stop wrongfully attacking Kalinda and acting as though she has control over what Glu chooses to do or change for us or not. She definitely isn’t perfect, but at least she’s trying to help by expressing our sentiments about the boxes to Glu, so there’s not much more for us to ask for from her in this sense. The real change has to come from Glu. HOWEVER, you CAN be angry about what happens with the game, and if something doesn’t feel fair, you’re more than welcome to call those things out. Believe me, I myself have many complaints about this game and I just recently joined this forum so I could voice out some of those complaints. You can hate on the entire game if you want. I just don’t think it’s fair to pin it entirely on Kalinda and blame her for your grievances, but you are more than welcome to blame Glu since they willingly choose not to listen to many of our requests and complaints😊
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I’ve been thinking of the items that become available each update for diamonds. Do we have a specific thread with these in? I’d love to see them all together if this is possible - a bit like the encyclopaedia where we can’t comment, just view them? 
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    @Unwinter It’s not kissing ass, it’s called giving credit where credit is due. I get that people are very upset with everything Glu has done to promote gambling/overspending in the midst of a pandemic/not listening to complaints etc but I just feel like too many people are taking that anger out on Kalinda just for being the person to tell us all the bad news all the time. Yes, there were times where she said some things in the past to forum members and turned a blind eye on certain issues going on in various discussions, and those times she was called out justifiably. But in this case where people are complaining about certain things that Glu as a company has implemented, they tend to take it out on the moderators and accuse them of not doing anything for the players or listening to their feedback, which I personally don’t think is quite fair. There are only so many things that moderators can do, which includes relaying information to us and in turn giving Glu the feedback that we give in the forum. I’m not at all saying that you can’t complain about things that you don’t like about what Glu does with the game, because that’s honestly part of what this forum is for. All I’m saying is for people to stop wrongfully attacking Kalinda and acting as though she has control over what Glu chooses to do or change for us or not. She definitely isn’t perfect, but at least she’s trying to help by expressing our sentiments about the boxes to Glu, so there’s not much more for us to ask for from her in this sense. The real change has to come from Glu. HOWEVER, you CAN be angry about what happens with the game, and if something doesn’t feel fair, you’re more than welcome to call those things out. Believe me, I myself have many complaints about this game and I just recently joined this forum so I could voice out some of those complaints. You can hate on the entire game if you want. I just don’t think it’s fair to pin it entirely on Kalinda and blame her for your grievances, but you are more than welcome to blame Glu since they willingly choose not to listen to many of our requests and complaints😊
    No ones trying to say everything is kalindas fault, what a disingenuous thing to accuse people of. 
    I wasn’t trying to say that, I guess I worded that statement wrong. I just think that sometimes the forum is a little harsh on Kalinda because whenever she has to tell us bad news, some people are quick to treat her as though she is purposely mistreating us or making us upset by saying things like “Do you think we’re dumb?”, “Why are you ignoring all of our complaints?”, or “Stop giving us the same bs answer every time we complain about X Y and Z”. That’s all I’m saying. I get that people are upset and maybe don’t mean to do this on purpose, but Kalinda is only human and is trying her best to do whatever she can to work with us here.
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Glu is probably singing how bad can I be? From the Lorax in every single update......
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    I wasn’t trying to say that, I guess I worded that statement wrong. I just think that sometimes the forum is a little harsh on Kalinda because whenever she has to tell us bad news, some people are quick to treat her as though she is purposely mistreating us or making us upset by saying things like “Do you think we’re dumb?”, “Why are you ignoring all of our complaints?”, or “Stop giving us the same bs answer every time we complain about X Y and Z”. That’s all I’m saying. I get that people are upset and maybe don’t mean to do this on purpose, but Kalinda is only human and is trying her best to do whatever she can to work with us here.
    I deleted my game when the January update came since it was so disappointing but check in to the forum very now and then to see if things are getting better (clearly they’re not lol).
    But I just wanted to say that on the forum Kalinda is the only way for us reach Glu. When people write the things you mentioned above I don’t think they’re directing it to Kalinda but to Glu. I’m pretty sure everyone knows Kalinda doesn’t decided on any of those things and when people say Stop giving us the same bs answer every time we complain about X Y and Z” it’s also not meant to be to Kalinda but rather to Glu who controls what Kalinda is allowed to share with us!

I think it’s all just a big misunderstanding which easily happens through text, especially when English might not be everyone’s first language!😊
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
      I said it before and I'll say it again since you're so keen on jumping to defend: Kalinda's reply when we were complaining about the boxes and about diamonds replacing kstars that is disrespectful af. We're playing the game and we're seeing what's happening. So yes, again, does she and glu think we're dumb? My reply was directed at hers. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Hello lovely dolls ❤️❤️ I have a problem with my game and i dunno if anyone else is facing the same issue as me 😭 simon and maria are not calling me for any new gigs its been almost a week with no gig at all , last thing was the Drag storyline but other than that i finished all the old gigs and there nothing new anymore i mean simon do call for those 1 and 3 hour gigs but not the main gigs we usually get a call for from maria and simon😭 i visited their office alot and theres absolutely nothing new😔
    can someone help please 
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    My free k-star videos were not loading last night and I kept trying to click the button but nothing was loading. I was finally able to watch some today but only got 2 stars. I have also watched videos and not received my stars. This is so frustrating and I won't even be able to reach the gloves now. :/
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    when is the update coming?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    donya said:
    My free k-star videos were not loading last night and I kept trying to click the button but nothing was loading. I was finally able to watch some today but only got 2 stars. I have also watched videos and not received my stars. This is so frustrating and I won't even be able to reach the gloves now. :/
    @donya I had basically the same issue where no videos would load and then eventually it just said that there aren't any videos to show right now which is the same message I get when I've reached my 10 video limit but I only watched maybe 4 that day. I contacted them and they basically just said that "the video availability is dependent on advertisers. If they want to advertise to your specific demographic they may offer videos, but if not, then you will not have any to view. Unfortunately, there is no way to make them want to show videos." Aka they can't do anything to fix that 🙃. Honestly they were not helpful at all with anything, I had asked about the object you can tap at Lif in Miami not showing up anymore after I got a new phone and their suggestions did nothing to help. 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Just a little data I pulled together. 
    Google Play: ~1.1 Million reviews averaging 4.3 stars
    Apple Store: ~184k Reviews averaging 4.7 stars
    in 2016 they already had 40M downloads. 

Obviously this forum is a place they created for us to express our grievances and a place for them to read into feedbacks and get new ideas. But as someone who works at a company similar to Glu with a customer facing role, I would not respond to a lot of the stuff here either. From my experience though, here's just some thoughts of what's happening. 

1. There's a whole ladder of approval for them to change something in a game. It honestly takes a lot more than oh I want to make the customer happy to just flip a switch. A lot of coding and design has to be changed to make that happen, as well as probably calculation of money lost vs. users lost. Scheduled updates are usually planned not the month of but probably 3 months out and require a lot of approval and review to be changed. 

2. Kalinda probably isn't allowed to even respond to half the things in here. If she overpromises she's screwed, if she tells you it's not going to change there would be so much backlash. It's actually probably in her best interest to stay quiet half the time. 

3. I don't want to offend anyone but from the data I pulled of how many users there are / probably how many users that aren't in forums or FB groups to even know about these issues. We're probably disposable.

I'm not saying all this because I don't think things can't change or to make anyone upset, I'm just saying to just be expected to be upset / have no answers. I've come to terms with most of this and will continue to play until I'm tired.

This tea!!! Esp point #3. They are now making more money than they ever did so people ARE spending to get the premium content in the form of diamond items. And I've said this many times but how glu runs this game is no different to what 99% of other gaming companies do to run theirs. Sad but it's the truth
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    fix your damn game glu we're waiting 

Omg this is brilliant @SisSnappedLikeThanos 😂
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @donya @maggiey I had this problem a couple of weeks ago. If the video won’t load the first time you hit the button you should just refresh the game. When I reopened the game it suddenly worked but you will miss the one that didn’t load, but it’s better than nothing. Maybe you already tried and it didn’t work but it worked for me, so I hope it helps.
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Is update tomorrow?
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Is update tomorrow?
    I don’t think so😢
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I can’t tell if it’s the dress that’s distracting me, but i just noticed, do we have a new baby pink nail colour coming?
    I hope so!
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    I´m confused, Kalinda said that the Valentines gif boxes will be back but then she also introduced de diamond boxes, when she said Valentines gift boxes, was she refering to the kstars ones that we get every year or the new diamond ones? or both? :worried:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.