🗳️SYS 1/21/21 - Holographic Hottie SYS (- Usher out the chill of January)🦄🔮

Comments

• orangeappleorangeapple Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Currently my highest scoring look. I just got the holo pants but have a hard time styling them 😅

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    This game only exists to keep things from me! It’s cruel. 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Did anyone else's submissions get more votes as soon as it started taking longer again? I am now suddenly getting 50s and jumped 13 spots.

Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Did anyone else's submissions get more votes as soon as it started taking longer again? I am now suddenly getting 50s and jumped 13 spots.

I did too!! Went from low 30s to high 40s and even a 50, which I haven’t seen in MONTHS. 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    LaneLane said:

Mine are the opposite. I was scoring well but when the voting started taking longer to count, my scores dropped.
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

The number one in my group is fighting against themselves or something... I mean 1000 points when no one else is submitting extra tickets?? Wow, I couldn't possibly imagine spending that kind of money when there is zero competition!
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

I'm enjoying this theme and the fact that I'm actually getting reasonable scores for once
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @MoJo1230 all your looks are so pretty 💖
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Can someone who bought the Simon drag outfit show my doll with just the makeup on? I like to see the versatility of the items individually before I can decide! Thanks 
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Awwwww thank you so much @ashleyy ❤️
  • buterabutera Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    if anyone still needs some inspo!
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

they gave me the high scores this week so let’s take a moment to celebrate this once-in-a-blue-moon sight of me being in 1st
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Omg! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ the new super expensive drag dress! I stupidly blew all my stars last week on collections so it cost a lot, but is really worth it! It makes up for going between bronze and silver and crying, lol. (Except for that braid ponytail that I recommended :( that super sucked- I was trapped in bronze)
    but happy and poor 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    At least I’m having fun with this theme! Here are my faves so far:

my top 5 is all ticket buyers 🤡
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • eileen20eileen20 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited January 2021
    first eight looks😁i really love this theme, i’m happy that i saved up my opal dyes! i’m glad to see a majority of you are actually getting the votes you deserve💓💓
    ios
    message me to add on facebook <33
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Can I ask for advice? 🥺
    I love the TS items for Paris Street Style and I was levelling down purposefully to get the items 😣 Currently in silver II and I do want to be in silver I for the Paris Street Style SYS, but I am also currently in top 3 for this SYS. 
    What do you recommend?

agree - don’t submit any more tickets and miss out on the TS prizes for this SYS, to be in silver I for Paris Street Style
    awesome - get the TS prizes for this SYS and level up to Silver III
    Stay at the same level get prizes.
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

I really like this theme. It’s a shame the prizes aren’t better, but I always like more creative themes. I am sad my fairy godmother look didn’t do better though 🥲😆
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @Hope_x don't have your hair but everything else should be accurate

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    When I tell you I am absolutely in love with these pants 🥰 and I bought the hair, so happy 💕

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    My favourite looks💕🌌
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    My last 3 tickets were hopefully to score bad to level down and get a box as well as the diamond but they score better than all else?!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.