I hope these will work ✨

anyone know where the middle hairstyle is from? It’s so cute 😍
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    nougat said:
    @Hope_x don't have your hair but everything else should be accurate

Amazing thank you! 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Y’all I’m so sad about the Simon dress and makeup :( I really wanted it but didn’t have enough stars or time to save, and refuse to spend any money, I wish there wasnt a time limit. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Hey dolls! I had a crazy busy day. Spent 4h at the hairdresser finally refreshed my highlights. So I missed a ticket. I’m No14 in Silver III and my last look hit over 40 🥰

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Did anyone else's submissions get more votes as soon as it started taking longer again? I am now suddenly getting 50s and jumped 13 spots.

Goes to show that glu actually can fix things in a hurry in the weekend if they really want to though, right?
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    My first look took seconds to come in and now I’m on my 10th look, it’s been an hour and not even a single vote 💀 glu wyd
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    helppppp, when sys started I only received one free ticket and didn’t receive a second until 6hrs in so I’ll only get 13 and messaged in game support but they just ask for screenshots; is there any way you could just look at my submission times and see what’s up?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    chey said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    helppppp, when sys started I only received one free ticket and didn’t receive a second until 6hrs in so I’ll only get 13 and messaged in game support but they just ask for screenshots; is there any way you could just look at my submission times and see what’s up?
    Hi. I’m sorry this happened. Please send a ticket to Support. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help, then tap Glu Support.  Explain the situation and submit your ticket.  Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trezatreza Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    OMG I NEVER SCORED SO MUCH
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts

Love creative themes, it's always fun to see everyone's looks 
    - Emmy
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Here are some of my favorite looks. I’m at the top 5 now. Idk for the hair but I want the whole outfit!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited January 2021
    My clock isn't working for some reason. I have 3 saved tickets, so I went to submit a look and it said 4 with no clock. I wasn't thinking and submitted a look really fast thinking my clock stopped. After submitting I went back in to the kloset and it now says 3 tickets with no clock, and then I remembered how many tickets I should have, but there's no clock still. I messaged support, but Idk why it is doing this. Anyone else having issues?

Edit...
    Because it's stopped and we only have 22 hours left, I'll only get 3 more tickets, so it's made me lose a ticket as I'll only have 13 looks. 🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I have no idea what I’m submitting but im scoring really good 😀 I also somehow overtook the TBs in my group lol
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    morganngabrielle it's from a fashion goal.. I have the offer on right now and i'm so tempted to get the hair lol

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm really mad right now. My clock is still not working and I'm not using my saved tickets to finish this sys. Support gave my ticket back but now I missed another and they didn't fix my timer. So if it's not fixed by 9 am (in four hours) then it'll be yet another ticket. I know it's not my wifi cause my main game is working. 😠😠
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

LOL
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    My 12 looks. 
    It’s so boring coming back to the game and see these scores. Not that I’m trying to hard, my motivation is down with Hades (🤣). But come on! Not even one single 50???🤷🏻‍♀️🙃

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

I got the pants, I'm stopping right there. I'm trying to level down to Silver I cuz I don't really like this SYS prizes. It's actually pretty relaxing to not have to bother for tickets, I can enjoy the rest of my Sunday 😊
    Has anyone’s votes dropped since they started coming in slower? I was getting 35s but now my last look scored 25.. I don’t wanna lose my first place lmao 🥲
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @bethw mine seem to be getting higher 🤷‍♀️
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Guys, I did it. Finally a look eligble for earning the last earnable. 😭🤞

It's not very holographic though... or metallic. I feel like they give us good scores in the end so we get teased into buying tickets, eh.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    YoMomma said:
    guess the glu gods have cursed me this round 💀
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    bethw said:
    YoMomma said:
    I’ve gone from 38’s to 45’s so not a massive jump. Hopefully the next sys, the Glu gods will treat you better 💜
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Can I ask for advice? 🥺
    I love the TS items for Paris Street Style and I was levelling down purposefully to get the items 😣 Currently in silver II and I do want to be in silver I for the Paris Street Style SYS, but I am also currently in top 3 for this SYS. 
    What do you recommend?

agree - don’t submit any more tickets and miss out on the TS prizes for this SYS, to be in silver I for Paris Street Style
    awesome - get the TS prizes for this SYS and level up to Silver III
    You should go get the TS prizes in this event and go to silver III. In my experience, lower down a level never be a certainty to give you better result with less TBs. And sometimes being in silver III still able to give you a chance to get the TS prizes.
    So rather than you loose this time prizes for something uncertain, better go for this time round and hope the next event you could win the prizes too.
    YoMomma said:
    bethw said:
    YoMomma said:
    I’ve gone from 38’s to 45’s so not a massive jump. Hopefully the next sys, the Glu gods will treat you better 💜
    Thank you 🥲❤️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I finally just got the top, it’s cute but not my style, also currently sitting at 4th place, surprisingly chill group this event.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.