🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 1/22/21 - New Year, New Clothes!🛍️

Comments

• hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    I need 113 stars to be able to buy the Simon outfit.
    Do you guys think I can do that before it expires? 😕  I tried to do some math but I'm not sure 
    When the quest came out on Wednesday I had about 31 stars. I managed to earn enough stars to get to 250 by this afternoon so I would say yes! Just really grind out those offers and surveys and finish reality events today and you’ll get there!!
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I got the hair in my first spin, then bundle also the shoulder bag.

Why this hairstyle reminds me of Glen from chucky Lmaooo 💀

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    I got the hair in my first spin, then bundle also the shoulder bag.

Your doll looks sooo beautiful, She looks stunning in those items❤️
    @pristineperson Omg, Thank you fav 🥺❤️
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Lol I asked about the hair but now I gave it up (I realized we already have some hairstyles that could fit the theme)...

I tried to chase the gb dress, with no success 🤡

It’s honestly EVIL to put these items on PAID boxes!! Come on!!!! 

And now I reached the bag, so I won’t be trying anymore :(

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

This should be Illegal! These boxes should not containe energy. This happens to me every single VIP event. Reguardless at how annoyed I was, I really wanted the JL carriage minadieau. I finally got it on my 6th try. 😞
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Since I first saw Drag Simon I thought the make up was to die for and hoped it would be available to purchase it. But then I wanted to eat myself cuz I didn't have enough kstars... But yeah, I started to saving those pretty stars and finally got it today 😭😭😭

I just love the makeup and the dress 😍

And that was my free box 🤡🤡🤡
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    For some weird reason my free kstar vidoes arent working since the vip event started and none of the offers too. Glu wants me to spend real money to buy kstars. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

took a spin on the new kollection and got the purple dress - then opened the “free” box and got the top!!
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @asta you’ve styled everything beautifully 😍
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @KalindaKing also, I just leveled up whilst having 18 energy left, and got my energy refreshed up to 39. Why not make it possible to stack instead? Like 18+39?

This game is illogical and stingy in so many little ways, that's one if the tons of reasons you guys will never get more than 1 star Play store review from me. 
    That's odd bc anytime I have energy and level up it adds the level up amount to my total already. Did you only get 21 extra to only go up to 39?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @KalindaKing also, I just leveled up whilst having 18 energy left, and got my energy refreshed up to 39. Why not make it possible to stack instead? Like 18+39?

This game is illogical and stingy in so many little ways, that's one if the tons of reasons you guys will never get more than 1 star Play store review from me. 
    That's odd bc anytime I have energy and level up it adds the level up amount to my total already. Did you only get 21 extra to only go up to 39?

Yes I only did get 21 energy gifted to it be 39 total.
    (I have a feeling my grammar is awful in this, but I'm so sleepy so I hope you get what I mean) 
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Opened an extra box and got the top 🥰
    asta said:

took a spin on the new kollection and got the purple dress - then opened the “free” box and got the top!!
    The hair on the right looks great on your doll! I never use it bc I don't think it looks good on mine. It's definitely made for yours.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited January 2021
    YoMomma said:
    @asta you’ve styled everything beautifully 😍
    thank you so much!!🥲🥲🥲
    asta said:

The hair on the right looks great on your doll! I never use it bc I don't think it looks good on mine. It's definitely made for yours.
    and thank you!!
    you guys are so sweet!!!!
  • kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Decided to use the rest of my k stars to reach the final earnable and decided to try this kollection as i really wanted the hair colour! I already had the bundle and I ended up getting the K stars, energy, and then dye 🥴 not my best haul 

• serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I’ve seen everyone with the hair from the new kollection that I could resist but to get it as well . I absolutely love it and I got the purse too 😌🥰

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The ONE week there’s a new kollection during a VIP weekend, I spend all 500 chasing the giftbox items 😅 of course. Totally obsessed w the giftbox top and bag, liking everything else (besides earnable shoes)

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

I am really liking this new hairstyle, my doll looks like a bad beach😍✨
    *Kinda sad the back is unfinished tho??
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Will I regret only spending 80 stars this VIP?  I’m not into the gloves or the dress, but I have about 560 stars available. I figured if Maria offers me something nice I would go to the gloves but idk. 

Agree- get pretty sparkly dress and new eye makeup for k stars plus 1 more new Kollection spin
    like - spin the new Kollection 3 more times
    lol- save k stars for future GBs and VIP. Kloset items are always there, and Kollection scone back!
    kkhsimone said:

I am really liking this new hairstyle, my doll looks like a bad beach😍✨
    *Kinda sad the back is unfinished tho??
    I wasn't gonna try to get the hair, but after seeing how gorgeous it is on your doll and how stunning this pfp is, I must chase it!😱😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Finally had a perfect chase! 
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Has anybody gone on any dates this weekend? I’ve gotten stars on both of mine. I didn’t think that happened with dates on VIP, just events and such. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Has anybody gone on any dates this weekend? I’ve gotten stars on both of mine. I didn’t think that happened with dates on VIP, just events and such. 
    Did a date for science and I got no stars :(. I’m on iOS 
    You got the big stars? Or do you mean the small ones? If it's the small, that happens with everything you do so it can fill up your bar at the bottom. VIP doesn't have event points, so you shouldn't get the bigger ones.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I’m very happy with my stuff this event! Got the whole new kollection and bought the long silver dress that was available since the last update. Did spend more then 500 stars but that’s oke🤗 now I’m grinding like crazy to get some stars Back 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

of course the one time I don’t want any of the items I get a really good palette... since it was my free box I would’ve rather gotten literally anything else😂 even the dye or the daily gb item to clear it
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!