🗳️Weekday SYS 1/25/21 -Theme : Paris Street Style!

Comments

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mirthe thank you so much ☺️ the beret is from a F.G. Hopefully it will be in your rotation soon xx
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts

Can I just say that I am SO HAPPY that we’re not getting some ugly pair of shoes this time around😂 Also, looking at the TS spoilers again, I’m a little confused. It looks like they’re saying that the gloves are the top prize for gold but the hair is what’s going to silver (and bronze?). Not that anyone would be complaining for this particular SYS since I think more people would be happy about the hair than the gloves, but it could pose more of an issue for a future SYS with makeup or something similar as a top prize. If that’s the case then that means the prize distribution is changing back to the way it used to be, right? Can you confirm this @KalindaKing or are the gloves actually going to end up being the top prize for silver and bronze as well, and not the hair?
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:

Can I just say that I am SO HAPPY that we’re not getting some ugly pair of shoes this time around😂 Also, looking at the TS spoilers again, I’m a little confused. It looks like they’re saying that the gloves are the top prize for gold but the hair is what’s going to silver (and bronze?). Not that anyone would be complaining for this particular SYS since I think more people would be happy about the hair than the gloves, but it could pose more of an issue for a future SYS with makeup or something similar as a top prize. If that’s the case then that means the prize distribution is changing back to the way it used to be, right? Can you confirm this @KalindaKing or are the gloves actually going to end up being the top prize for silver and bronze as well, and not the hair?
    I think they are adapting the order in which they present the items to the new distribution, bc if we are really critical, a month ago, the top prize wouldve been the hair, followed by the top, then the skirt and lastly the accesories (which would be the ones we could actually win) but now, is easier for us to get the top and skirt and the hair is now accesible for more players since is not the top prize, and I do consider this is as an improvement
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:

I think they are adapting the order in which they present the items to the new distribution, bc if we are really critical, a month ago, the top prize wouldve been the hair, followed by the top, then the skirt and lastly the accesories (which would be the ones we could actually win) but now, is easier for us to get the top and skirt and the hair is now accesible for more players since is not the top prize, and I do consider this is as an improvement
    Agreed, I also don't think it's always going to be an accessory that is counted as the top prize. For the Fashion Forward Event it was the outfit, and the Denim one it was the top. It seems like they're shuffling it around during every event which is probably fair for those who can't place in Gold or can't even get to Gold. 

But yes, so excited to not see shoes in this line up! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited January 2021
    This was my very first sys last year. I got the butterfly dress, but don't remember what I wore, but since I had just started playing the game my looks were basic. Not too enthusiastic about the prizes, I do like the T$ outfit, but scores are fake and tb are insane, so it won't happen. Aiming for a silver box yet again.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:

It’s probably because people complained about the gym sys with the black gloves and the hair- people prefer hair to a handheld for first place. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    i never learn my lesson do i? 😭
    me too evie 

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    This was the first theme I actually placed in a sys! I was so excited to win that black dress!
  • LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Oof..I’m a sucker for florals. And I’m in Gold again 🙃 I’m not ready lol
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Can someone post Kim's phone call? I need to follow her instructions. xD
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Aren’t those the sweatpants?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @Romaki here is the call. Not very useful in my opinion. 

IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My looks inspired by the earnables and trendsetter prizes. 
    IOS Player 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @Romaki here is the call. Not very useful in my opinion. 

Thank you! Yeah that's really not helpful, but I really scored high with white outfits for the holographic one because of the call, so I guess hats and colorful bags are expected this time. 
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    they changed the prize distribution????

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Another time with the agent 😍😍😍😍😂
    and I think I’m with you @LindaVB good luck🥰
    (I’m Vi) 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    also I think I found @e_corvo . loved the look!
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @daniekkh yeah that's me ;) 
    been spotted in vb always brings me joy 
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Another day another disappointment from Glu. They really know how to treat customers well......
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Is this a joke?!?!!? I bought tickets specifically because I wanted to get the hair that’s also available in silver????!??

I am a customer who bought every single fashion goal and have 10 tickets stacked up (I refused to use any). I am so annoyed that I won’t ever, ever spend on this game again. The game is a literal joke