🗳️SYS 1/21/21 - Holographic Hottie SYS (- Usher out the chill of January)🦄🔮

Comments

• jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Got this pretty necklace in my silver box! All I wanted for this SYS were the earnables so I'm happy!

(silver box had this necklace, a dress, 40 k-stars, and
    *F I V E* dyes. What crap) 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I mostly like the glasses. 
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Some beautiful looks I saw in the voting booth this weekend!

🌸✨🌼
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I am so happy I was able to get this outfit and hair especially since it's so hard to win TS items with this new sys! I'm in love!
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

I got the unfairly high scores this week, so I ended up second - i even overtook two tb’s. i’m really happy ofc, but winning a rigged game does leave a sour taste in my mouth 
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited January 2021
    You're welcome @Hope_x!!
    -------
    ++ I may have unknowingly sold my soul for first place. Had a few tb that fell behind so I used one saved ticket to at least get my hands on the hair, jumped 6th to 1st

Here are my looks :]

Voters, or whatever the voting system is, were wiping the floor w me towards the end of the weekend but still had hella fun with the theme. Congrats y'all who won 😍
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Also, managed to place first this SYS which was a surprise bc my first two looks scored mid 30s 🙈
    I loooove the hair, so I’m really happy about getting it 😍

🌸✨🌼
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    (Main game) finished 4th in gold which is wow (I would like to thank miss Minaj bc w/o listening to her while putting together the outfits I probably would've died last in the TS) and in my side game I got 14th place w a silver box and I picked diamonds. Btw has anyone ever had a pallet w diamonds in it
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Missed a ticket but still happy with the top, the shoes are weirdly shaped ngl...now I miss partying 😔
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I hyped honestly 🎉😊 It was my first time in gold and I managed to pull it off and come 6th even though there were a lot of ticket buyers. I’m happy 💕🌸
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I really loved the prizes and was hoping to place in the top 5 (1st place had a score of over 1,000 😩) but only managed to reach 9th place. I'm happy to at least get the top 😊. 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    11-14

Reached the top and came in 5th for silver II. I won the top and shoes for TS. Wish I could have gotten the skirt so I could have the matching set, but oh well. I liked the earnables more anyway. 

- Emmy
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @putana where is this green hair color from? I love the way you styled everything, btw!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    absolutely love the TS items! 🔥 reminds me of EDC that won’t be happening due to COVID 😭

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    This SYS was fun. Second weekend in a row that I was in a chill group.I was so happy to see three dolls tied for first place and no one submitted extra tickets to ruin that  <3
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited January 2021

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I LOVED this theme!

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended in 7th in silver II and got the top. I love the Northern Lights background as well as some of the others we’ve had recently. I would love to one day see them irl. Here’s my low, high and fave looks.

• Charlotte_mzCharlotte_mz Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    more beauties i saw in the VB <3 this was a lovely SYS! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I went to sleep in 6th place and when I woke up I could not believe I actually remained in 6th!! So happy to finally have won something other than shoes or a necklace but actually an enitre outfit!!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Ended 17th, I was happy to win a TS box but I find 3 dyes in it, the silver lining is that it is the pretties dyes 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m 3rd this week 😊

• chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Favorite look, highest score, lowest score💕
    Some ticket buyers shot up in the last 5 minutes so I came in 5th place in silver III, this is how I styled the top(I don’t care for the TS shoes😅).
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Scored 7th, got the top and the shoes. 😊

Back to Gold I, very worrisome. 
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Nvm
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    All dolls look ah-masing! This was a fun one. I was too busy to read all 14 pages but I did look at the pics 👏🏻👏🏻 I finished 14 and I’m staying in silver for now. I got 20k stars in a box not mad but there was a gorgeous hair that I wanted. I hope I get it one day 🥂

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Wow amazing dolls 💕 Since I didnt have much clothes for this sys, my scores were in the 30s, so I voted and came here to watch all your beautiful dolls and their outfits 🤣 also missed 4 tickets, I didnt play on Saturday, I was out the whole day, so finished 26th and back to silver II 

Since I dont work currently its much easier for me to play on weekdays, when I am home bored lol our covid restrictions arent that bad right now, so weekends are always spent with friends out for a walk or coffee to go, or in the mountains ✨
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.