🗳️Weekday SYS 1/25/21 -Theme : Paris Street Style!

Comments

• Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Is it just me or I haven't gotten my results? btw I started 20 minutes later. 
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

My first scores! I would advise not to start late if you’re in golden because my group has like ten people and they’re slowly adding more so you will be put in a group with people who have a big advantage over you.
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I have no idea what to wear for this sys 😭 I keep seeing such amazing fits but I don’t have many clothes 🥲 I love the outfit so let’s pray 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Weird. I finished in Gold 1 in 13th and clearly am above the style level down line, but now am in Silver 3. I don't hate that, it's just weird. 

(Sorry for red light filter) 

Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’ve been put into the wrong tier 😕 I’m supposed to be in Gold 1 but instead it says I’m in Silver 3
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    So the votes this week aren’t super quick?
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I loved that hair and now I wont be able to get it. Why did Glu show us a wrong picture with a different prize distribution? 🥺
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I hate TB sys! I have 4 ticket buyers in my group!!
    got my votes in like 15minutes
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Just putting it out there for Glu that I want a a fair chance at doing well during this theme. I don't trust how the voting works and I don't want a repeat of the last week's SYS after I did well during the weekend.
    Platform: Android

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Weird. I finished in Gold 1 in 13th and clearly am above the style level down line, but now am in Silver 3. I don't hate that, it's just weird. 

(Sorry for red light filter) 

this is a glitch and Kalinda and co know about it. this happened to me, but i was in 15th yet above the level up line. still leveled down 🙄
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    Mariaakkh said:
    First and second looks scores 🥰!

I love these outfits!! Where is the skirt and the coat from? I keep seeing them everywhere and I love them sm ❤️
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @bethw Thank you 😊! The coat is from a vip weekend event and the skirt is from a SYS event.
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Glu clearly did some last minute trickery because I'm in Gold and the hair is the second TS prize, and the gloves are the top, which means more people in Gold will have a shot at the hair but no one else will. 
    @Mariaakkh Thank you!! It’s a shame I can’t get them 🥲
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    Glu clearly did some last minute trickery because I'm in Gold and the hair is the second TS prize, and the gloves are the top, which means more people in Gold will have a shot at the hair but no one else will. 
    Omg i hate this
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @BenedettaKKH
    I think it’s really cute and definitely on theme! I would vote for it!
    My only advice would be to use a smaller shoulder bag so you can see the outfit better if that makes sense? But that could also just be my personal opinion!💕
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I kinda thought the first one would do better.
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AnetteKkhAnetteKkh Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Yaay my second look🤩
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

OUCH. I know it’s not the best look, but I wasn’t expecting under 30 :(
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I'm sticking with a hairstyle with a hat comparing how the second look did compared to the first.
    Platform: Android

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     I think someone else has been with this doll in a group before. And now I’m curious from where that Lizard is 🙈😂

iOS player