🗳️Weekday SYS 1/25/21 -Theme : Paris Street Style!

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited January 2021

iOS player 

• JAGTDollJAGTDoll Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    First looks 😬

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    We just started🤦🏾‍♀️ All I really want is the top so I’m hoping no one else goes psycho with tickets in my group this week😩
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts

I really HATE how great she looks! Since I already have soneone who's over 300 points I just wish not many dolls go crazy so I can have a chance with the top... 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @Amy136602 i’m so glad you posted your look because i spotted you in the vb earlier and after i voted i was like “this is a forum doll” but reacted too late😂 gorgeous look btw !🥰
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    First look on my main game. I almost forgot about sys and started an hour late.

Then my first look on my side game.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    lovejaay said:
    @Amy136602 i’m so glad you posted your look because i spotted you in the vb earlier and after i voted i was like “this is a forum doll” but reacted too late😂 gorgeous look btw !🥰
    @lovejaay thanks for noticing me, for the compliment and for the vote!!💕💕I really appreciate it! 😊
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Hi dolls!! ❤
    Could someone tell me when's the next kloset sale and if there's extra items added like in the BF sale? I'm planning on saving everything I've got to give my doll her makeover once more since I wasn't able to recover my progress 🥺
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My first looks.. stuck in the 30s again. I expected my second look to flop, its nothing special, but I kind of expected the first one to do better 🙄 i am definitely sticking with hats for my next looks. 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    I’m disappointed with all the gloves we’ve been winning because we can’t hold bags with the gloves on🥺
    me too. they’re pretty but basically useless since you can’t hold anything with them
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Why suddenly the hair is only for the gold? 
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SassyVoguette love the way you paired the jacket with the gloves on your first look. Definitely deserved more. 
    Hi dolls!! ❤
    Could someone tell me when's the next kloset sale and if there's extra items added like in the BF sale? I'm planning on saving everything I've got to give my doll her makeover once more since I wasn't able to recover my progress 🥺
    Should be in June during Kimmiversary. It's basically the same thing as Black Friday.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    jm323 said:
    i hope it's okay to post this in this thread but i have 2 questions because i'm still a semi newbie 😊
    1 - i keep seeing side games mentioned & was just wondering if you all really play quests, etc. on both? i wasn't sure what the purpose was
    2 - should i spin again on this kollection? i have only 2 gowns & this one is really pretty but i'm nervous i'll get the dye knowing my luck lol
    agree - spin
    like - don't spin

I have two games, and do quests on both. I started another because I loved the game so much when I first started playing last year and I wanted another doll to play as, well that and boredom lol. I play my main game on my tablet and my side game on my phone. 

If you don't have the new kloset gown from this update, I would but it instead. This one is really pretty, but you have a 1 out of 6 chance to land on it. At least with the other gown you will get it and it's 65 (I think).
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @QueenRhia I thought I recognized your second look! We're in the same group 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @soundspretty Oh that's so exciting, I've never been in a group with a forum doll! What's your dolls name? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @SassyVoguette love the way you paired the jacket with the gloves on your first look. Definitely deserved more. 
    @YoMomma thank you, it means a lot coming from a fashionista like you ❤️ 
    I am really struggling with these events, after my comeback.. my doll always looks basic in comparison with your dolls here and those in the VB lol but I am not letting that ruin the fun 😝
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @QueenRhia Christine