🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    bethw said:
    Do we get more free boxes? Or is this it? There’s so many dresses I like, I have none of the valentines stuff ❤️
    Just 1 free box.
    Aww that’s annoying but ty!
  • audriebarbieaudriebarbie Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Does anyone know why the update doesn’t show up for me? The Valentines icon is there but it still shows the January update. Can anyone help? The update is live on my side game but not my phone....
    edit: typo 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Daaamn  I wish I bought this new lip colour rather then opening 2nd box 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @audriebarbie go to app store, tap your profile icon, swipe down on the list of updates to get it to appear
    iOS
    Ohemilie said:
    Oh god, sorry to be such a Debbie downer but only 4 new items in the valentines boxes? As someone who has been playing forever I have everything else and these 4 items... they ain’t it. I’m not even going to get them, the quality is loooooow.

I think they never really put diamond kollections on the banners so if it says two new ones they probably means for stars and then they just sneak the diamond ones in randomly and think we don’t see how tasteless and gross it is to expect players to drop £££ on them 

I’m excited for storylines. 

Kalinda, PLEASE update throwback boxes. Please, I am begging you 

The quality is rockbottom, just like the update spoilers. Whoever is making everything bubblegum pink please stop, it dyes horribly.
    iOS
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AliBryant your doll is so cute. She has a perfect nose 👃 
  • audriebarbieaudriebarbie Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    @AliBryant Thanks for the advice! I tried that but unfortunately it still isn’t showing up for me. Not sure if I will just have to wait it out or what. 
    Is it worth it to buy extra boxes? I’ve come back after years of not playing (I played back in 2016 so none of this was around) so I have none of the Valentine’s stuff. 
    @YoMomma thanks! i doubled up on the nose highlighters, lol

@bethw there are some nice items like the hear aura, but i would wait until VIP to buy extras
    iOS
    Thank you @AliBryant ❤️
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    My free box was trash, but I'm excited to hunt down boxes til the 21st.
    I hope we get a double K-star event inbetween, I don't know the schedule.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Simon's drag quest is appears in my game till now. Did it disappear when you got the major update dolls?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My free box on my side game 🥴
    I don't like how it looks on my doll. 

Free one on my main, then 3 I bought..which was a mistake cause I don't like them either lol. The hair is okay, but not my fave. I do love the boots tho. I loved the free pallet so much, I wish I would have bought boxes from that one cause I would have picked #1 and #7.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I got two new storylines and it just seems weird cause we normally get one after we finish the other one (or am I just late and they are old?)

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I love the hairstyles even though they are not for me. I am happy people of colour have more styles they can use! It is sad that an announcement was made exciting for all items being cash and stars but only 7 items are new 🙁 also less is in valentines boxes than I taught 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    I got two new storylines and it just seems weird cause we normally get one after we finish the other one (or am I just late and they are old?)

I didn't get any on either of mine.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @meritedkkh Yes I came here to say that! I was planning on submitting it next for sys too🥴

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    @meritedkkh @buffysummers0990 HAHAH I’m sorry what🤣😭 Just when I thought this update couldn’t get any worse🤦🏼‍♀️
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited January 2021
    brunakkh said:

@brunakkh The "Rule of Two" quest is new, I got it this morning. If the "Misty's Match" is the one where you have to interview some guys and decide which one to set up with Misty then it's an older quest, I did it a few weeks ago. Hope this helps!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @maggiey I havent started misty’s one yet but it seems like the first quest is a tennis match with kim, do you remember if yours started like that?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @AnnaKKH_  yeah... we’re definitely not off to a good start😅
    It’s interesting to me that the one look we were probably all going to submit this sys is now malfunctioning into some weird, midriff baring, floral, butt cape😂😂
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Team will try to fix that dress from SYS: Wonderland Tea Party! I'm so sorry about my mistake when I posted the update spoilers on Friday. The wardrobe was finalized before I posted the spoilers and the price of the purse wasn't changed based on your feedback. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.