🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    But we were told it was for cash anyway? It wasn’t based on feedback? I’m confused lmfao
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @maggiey I havent started misty’s one yet but it seems like the first quest is a tennis match with kim, do you remember if yours started like that?
    @brunakkh Yes it did, Kim invites you to play tennis with her and Misty is there as well talking about how it's been hard finding a good suitor after a terrible date! I took a look back at the threads and I got this storyline with Misty in the December update (V11.6)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Oh there is also new lip colors ☺️

iOS player 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My free box 🥲

iOS player 

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Anyone know where this hair is from? I have never seen it before

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I'm not getting any of the new lip colors yet but what's the difference between the new red looking color and the old one? I think it might be more orange but I think I have to look at it on matte lips to be able to tell the difference. 
    Edit: I looked at them with the lips that only have a matte option and the new one looks slightly more opaque and intense than the older one. That's the only real difference I notice. 
    Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

For once I actually got something cute in my free box! I can see this hair being great for SYS events.
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    excuse my outfit lol but why is this still popping up in the game after two updates? does anyone else still have this in their game?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Im disappointed with the update at the moment, right now I’m just looking forward to getting the newsletter.
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I'm not getting any of the new lip colors yet but what's the difference between the new red looking color and the old one? I think it might be more orange but I think I have to look at it on matte lips to be able to tell the difference. 
    Edit: I looked at them with the lips that only have a matte option and the new one looks slightly more opaque and intense than the older one. That's the only real difference I notice. 
    I think depends on skin. Mine is not very dark but is a newer skin tone more accurate to mine since the last update and I notice a difference. Colours are all more vibrant on light skin tone sadly. 

My old skin next to my new one is still not my skin tone but closest now. Lip colour and eye colour is very different for different skins as can see 

:new lips are more red les pink on my skin colour

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

your doll is beautiful omg. @JuviasPlace
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @JuviasPlace They should make colors that can look more pigmented on more skin colors. Even though I don't think the glitter lips ever look as pigmented. My doll is always the lightest skin tone and the lip colors all look more like a lip stain with those lips.
    Platform: Android

• JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    @meritedkkh thank you so much 🥺 I wish was a skin tone a bit darker but same colour/tone though to look more like me but I'm lucky it's close. I hope they makes many more skin colours soon ♥️ Your doll is so pretty I always enjoy when you post! 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @meritedkkh thank you so much 🥺 I wish was a skin tone a bit darker but same colour/tone though to look more like me but I'm lucky it's close. I hope they makes many more skin colours soon ♥️ Your doll is so pretty I always enjoy when you post! 
    i definitely feel that, i hope they add more soon so you can get your exact one!! and tysm. 🥺💕
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I was pleasantly surprised to see I was wrong about the update when I woke up this morning! I like the new lip colors, and I got some cute items from the Vday boxes I didn’t have, but I did think there would be more in the kloset. And the purse thing...not cool.

I hope the SYS and kollections are good this month!
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I completely forgot about the update again and was sad to see the purse was for kstars instead of kash 😔 

About the Valentine's gift boxes, I got the card in my free one and realized I only own 9 items lol hope they stay until VIP so I can open more

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

Does anyone else’s dress from the Alice in Wonderland SYS glitch like this? 🤣
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Are we getting another mermaid event or something like that? I ask because we got a Kollection with that theme recently when the other event was months ago, like I don’t think they’re releasing it just for nothing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.