🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    For the next update: PLEASE LET US CHANGE LIP COLOUR ON ALL LIPS

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Miss Delphine have some fire style ! Why can’t we have this in Kloset? I really want that hair color and makeup. 
    And it better be for cash 💰 show some love to your loyal players Glu 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box and I'm kind of obsessed with it 😍.
    Then bought a second box and got the dress which is cute but I don't love. Not mad about it though. 

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

Got the dress on my free box! Don’t love it, don’t hate it but probably won’t play again since they didn’t add the heart balloon nor the sucker. 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Anyone having problems with the Android update? My game is really slow and is still stopping...
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts

Miss Delphine have some fire style ! Why can’t we have this in Kloset? I really want that hair color and makeup. 
    Glu please stop adding gorgeous women I can't date it's killing me slowly.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I might bw wrong but won't the boxes be gone before the next VIP? Or did I just spend 200+ k-stars that I should have saved😭
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    asta said:

✨ not fair ✨
    i’m always unlucky with the free boxes. i mean... tb to when i got these hideous earrings in my christmas box

I used to think the same but tbh I prefer getting these with the free boxes than using 55 kstars to open one box and getting ✨surprised✨
    🌸✨🌼
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I might bw wrong but won't the boxes be gone before the next VIP? Or did I just spend 200+ k-stars that I should have saved😭
    Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, I think vip should be the week of the 19th? So we will still have boxes 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @ashleyl23 I thought VIP was every 4 weeks? I’ve not been playing for that long so I’m not sure but I thought it was every 4 weeks?
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited January 2021
    mirthe said:
    @ashleyl23 I thought VIP was every 4 weeks? I’ve not been playing for that long so I’m not sure but I thought it was every 4 weeks?
    @mirthe It’s every 4 so we have 3 event’s inbetween looking at the calendar from last weeks vip it should be the 19th 
    Edit: I could be wrong tho
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    im so sad i didnt even get any of the new items in my free valentine's box :(
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My free box. Would’ve loved the white top next to my pick as I love it but I’m not chasing it as there’s  waaay too many things I don’t want left to pick.

Dress is cute.

I play on iOS
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    mirthe said:
    @mirthe It’s every 4 so we have 3 event’s inbetween looking at the calendar from last weeks vip it should be the 19th 
    Edit: I could be wrong tho
    when I see this it makes totally sense, February 19 sounds closer than it is🤭
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    can we please get a message in the game whenever there is an update??? 
    Some of us don't go to the app store every day just to check if there is an available update and i don't want to miss things because i didn't know there is a new update 😪😪😪🙄🙄🙄
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    New eye shadow colors too!

What eye are these? They’re so beautiful 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I got this dress in my free box! I quite like it 😊
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I need the hair really bad glu release this hair
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I got this dress from my free box. Simple but cute 😊.

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just posted in the SYS thread and sharing the link here for more visibility: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6967052/#Comment_6967052
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Got the cute top first and bought another box and got a two piece dress(: love it but I wanted the new hair ): Grateful that I didn’t get any earrings or shoes

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Got the skirt in my free box. Would have loved the hair or the top, but I kinda like it

• Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Zverina said:

Got the skirt in my free box. Would have loved the hair or the top, but I kinda like it

You can get the top for diamonds in the VB if you don't want to waste stars chasing
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Gentle reminder for when certain SYS spoilers become officially available: do NOT show too much excitement here for some *hypothetically speaking* very ~pleasing~ earnables because glu will most definitely move them to TS prizes 🙃
    please, delete this 🥴
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Gentle reminder for when certain SYS spoilers become officially available: do NOT show too much excitement here for some *hypothetically speaking* very ~pleasing~ earnables because glu will most definitely move them to TS prizes 🙃
    It’s the way this post made it extremely obvious. It’s literally best not to say absolutely anything. 🧍🏽‍♀️
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    Zverina said:

You can get the top for diamonds in the VB if you don't want to waste stars chasing

@Ni@Nikki114 It's more I don't wanna waste my diamonds 😂
    I try to stay strong and ignore any new diamond collection, but it's stronger than me... When I see new eye makeup I just can't resist, and take a spin or two... Bye bye diamonds🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    Tnx for the tip, but I'll rather spend kstars. I'll try to save some for the next VIP 😊
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.