💬 🧵 v11.8 Quests - Discussion thread 💬 🧵

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited January 2021 in KKH General Discussion
New Update means new Storyline Discussions.  Let’s talk about the Storyline that comes with v11.8!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited January 2021
    What was Misty’s criteria I think I missed it : (

Edit: Who should I choose for Misty? I feel like I should choose Billy if I’m not confusing names.
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I'm really liking the Olivia storyline, Delphine was a nice twist. Also I have to give props that the characters don't have randomised outfits, it's a detail that I appreciate, I don't like meeting new characters that are randomised and look horrendous.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Did Cassio seriously say "you did come for me" or did I read that too fast lol saucy
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i wanted to flirt with cassio SO bad but i remembered i had a mission to be on 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Did Cassio seriously say "you did come for me" or did I read that too fast lol saucy
    Girl he did... my mind was full of very 'interesting' scenarios after he said that... I knew I couldn't be the only one who's thoughts immediately switched to dirty😂😂😂
    You can flirt AND still find out Delphine's true intentions
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    GIRLLLLL whenever I get a chance to flirt or sneak away with Cassio or Raul I do it 😂 you never know when you’ll get the chance again. I even forgot what the storyline was about for a sec 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    i wish i had flirted, too, but i was afraid i would somehow get derailed from my "spying".. lol  oh well, i'll have to come for Cassio another time.  
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

i finished the rival resolutions storyline. maria says we may not have figured out willows true intentions but we still got our reward. was there any way we would have been able to do that? i confronted willow in abu dhabi about the prank she was going to do, but what would have happened if we chose to ignore the rumors?
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    i finished the rival resolutions storyline. maria says we may not have figured out willows true intentions but we still got our reward. was there any way we would have been able to do that? i confronted willow in abu dhabi about the prank she was going to do, but what would have happened if we chose to ignore the rumors?
    i ignored the rumors and we decided to be like...secret friends kind of??? willow’s “prank” was just a champagne bottle full of glitter for fun! but also that our feud kept people talking about us. then maria said she didn’t want to know what happened and we still got our reward lol
  • mart1018mart1018 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    So doing Rule of Two Pt 4 today. When Delphine said like "not everyone has daddy to launch them in the world of fame"
    mart1018 said:
    So doing Rule of Two Pt 4 today. When Delphine said like "not everyone has daddy to launch them in the world of fame"
    She may have had a point but that is no excuse for her behavior. I'm an aspiring model too and if I see someone who had a head start, I'm not gonna focus on them. I feel like that was the main reason for her career not taking off, she focuses so much on others but herself and not even in a positive way
    edited January 2021
    yes girl talk yo s***!

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    Delphine is really that salty/toxic friend who everyone had at one point. Sis really would rather see others fail bc she isn't at the top or bc they had a headstart like... maybe if u stopped planning in your basement how to ruin others maybe you would actually succeed? Just a suggestion
    “not everybody has a daddy to launch them into fame” that part reminded me of kendall’s story of getting into the modeling industry, and we actually had that as a storyline too. while it’s true that she wouldn’t be as famous as she is today without her family, it was not cool for the other models to treat her horribly such as putting out their cigarettes in her drink 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    mart1018 said:

I feel like that's why I don't care for Olivia's quests much at all. My doll is supposed to have worked her butt off from working retail and being late on rent to being a top celebrity, then we pass the baton to a girl who is basically "daddy, buy it for me!"? Very uninspiring story lol
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Hey dolls what do i click??? And if i click ‘collect’ do i still have the chance to do the 2nd option after?
    @scarley1999 either one of fine, and you can do it any time you want, just click on your star on the top right of the screen
    @scarley1999 you can click “collect” and still have the chance to do a comeback! if you don’t wanna do one right away, you can click on the star on the top right to see all the options for the comebacks!
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

Thanku dolls! Now i have this to choose from? I probably won’t choose the love guru as i never go on dates, so stuck between money maker and fashion icon ?? 

Like= Fashion icon
    Agree= Money maker 
    @scarley1999 just choose whichever one you like the outfit the best, when you reach the number one spot again you'll have a chance to do this until you collect all three if you want
    Koakuma said:
    @scarley1999 just choose whichever one you like the outfit the best, when you reach the number one spot again you'll have a chance to do this until you collect all three if you want
    Wow really, thanku!
    Koakuma said:
    mart1018 said:

I feel like that's why I don't care for Olivia's quests much at all. My doll is supposed to have worked her butt off from working retail and being late on rent to being a top celebrity, then we pass the baton to a girl who is basically "daddy, buy it for me!"? Very uninspiring story lol
    Look I get the fact that our doll has worked their butts off to be where they are now but again we also had a headstart. Had we not met Kim we probably wouldn't have even considered being a model nor could they have been as famous as they are now considering she set us up w Simon and Maria. It's really hypocrite behavior to treat others a certain way bc they had a huge head start while having had something similar. While indo remember how often we would get either Simon or Maria to complain about Olivia's behaviour when she was younger, she obviously matured and has compromised w her father. At the end of the day he's also a manager and if she didn't have any talent he'd have to drop her at some point
    edited January 2021
    Gosh darn it, I keep trying to answer but I think because it has too many quotes it say it needs to be approved. I'll try it again

I don't find Olivia's story or character very compelling. 

Hardworking rando gets a lucky break = cinderella story = cute, a classic
    Absolute brat bargains with influential father to start behaving herself in exchange for a international modelling career = meh.

I'm just not into it.
    Koakuma said:
    Gosh darn it, I keep trying to answer but I think because it has too many quotes it say it needs to be approved. I'll try it again

Absolute brat bargains with influential father to start behaving herself in exchange for a international modelling career = meh.

I'm just not into it.
    Again she matured. She doesn't seem to be the same brat that she was when Simon first mentioned her. Again if she has no talent whatsoever he's gonna have to drop her at some point both for business and personal reasons. She's not gonna get big modeling jobs from the start and it's obvious that no matter how good a manager is, you cannot convince a client to take a model who hasn't done anything professional yet (whether big or small). Nobody is gonna take that type of risk. He's giving her the jobs but she and only she at the end can make something out of it. Gossip spreads like wildfire and his reputation would be completely ruined if word got out that his daughter doesn't have any skills and talent
    KkhElena said:
    Koakuma said:

I'm just not into it.
    Again she matured. She doesn't seem to be the same brat that she was when Simon first mentioned her. Again if she has no talent whatsoever he's gonna have to drop her at some point both for business and personal reasons. She's not gonna get big modeling jobs from the start and it's obvious that no matter how good a manager is, you cannot convince a client to take a model who hasn't done anything professional yet (whether big or small). Nobody is gonna take that type of risk. He's giving her the jobs but she and only she at the end can make something out of it. Gossip spreads like wildfire and his reputation would be completely ruined if word got out that his daughter doesn't have any skills and talent
    this!! and i like to think olivia does take her job seriously and improves with each job she does. even the hadid sisters weren’t that good in the beginning but they put in the time and effort to improve their modeling skills 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    Guys I'm not saying Olivia is a hack or anything I just find her boring lol
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    No one seems to have discussed this week's new quest but woow there is just way too much dialogue. I have skipped nearly all of it, it's just too much!
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I just finished the Golden Monkey quest with these characters over the weekend, so when it started on Monday I thought it was just a continuation of that initial quest. Funny timing!

I'm sure for longtime players, getting these stories is super exciting. But since I still have a neverending queue, my biggest wish is that these special storylines would give more unique rewards. Instead of kash and XP, I'd love more clothing items, handhelds, auras, k stars, diamonds, rare dyes, special makeup/hair, etc. Or maybe they could come with special bonuses like half off on your next Kollection spin, or give a free k star for every completed task for the next 12 hours. Something significant that sets them apart. They would feel more special that way!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.