🗳️Weekday SYS 1/25/21 -Theme : Paris Street Style!

Comments

• kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Edit- nvm
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i’ve been scoring in the 30s throughout this sys so here are some of my best scores

here i am in the earnable pants 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @therealChar thank u for including me, Char 🥺💖 we look amazing! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    here are some of my favorite looks i saw in the voting booth so far 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh I’ve never been spotted before! 😊 thank you so much for including my doll. I got a pretty decent score for that look too

• jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Looks 1-8, not great but could be worse
    I thought I was being creative with my 6th look until I came on here and saw that everyone put that shirt and the pants together 😂😂
    Also ignore my overuse of the Kollection hair, I've been waiting for it to come back into rotation and am super excited I finally got it 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited January 2021
    camidv said:

What am I doing wrong? I’m doing poorly for the last 2 months... I like my outfits 😞

Your outfits are amazing doll! ❤️ Sorry you get such scores, just know it's not because of your styling but because votes are artificially calculated and don't reflect truth anymore.
    I see you new here on the forum, so I advise you to read up on this and other threads to see how shady Glu is. And welcome ⭐
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Welcome to the forum @camidv!

Voters must have been sleeping, your looks are gorgeous!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Look 4-6. 😢😢

• hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    tortor said:
    Hi!!! This is my first ever post on the forum. I literally just created an account so I could post this. I have been posting looks I like in the VB on Facebook but since I recognized a few of you guys, I have decided to come here and let you know I love your looks and I love your styles ❤️❤️❤️ This is from a few sys’s. I might have spotted other forum dolls but these I definitely recognized!!!
    @MarianiPoizen
    Hey @tortor welcome to the forum! This is me in the middle 🥺❤️ Thank you so much for sharing my look I’m so glad you like it ❤️❤️❤️ It was one of my fave looks I created for the fashion forward SYS 🥰
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @camidv welcome to the forum ! Your looks are lovely 💕😊 they definitely deserved better
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Romaki said:
    I also want to highlight:

"It could happen to anyone and it shouldn’t give anyone an advantage or disadvantage over other players."

This is incorrect. If we ignore the competition side of SYS, adding "old looks from real players" means people get less votes on average. Ticket buyers are meant to have an advantage over other players in the competition, but when it comes to earnables you have given free players a disadvantage. Now we get less votes because a portion of the votes go to "old looks from real players" and thus become void. As you can see by everyone sharing their experience, earning the last earnable has become significantly more difficult opposed to non-free players.

I do understand the need for more activity in the voting booth, I do, but this does impact us and we've talked about this numerous times. I think we are all reasonable players here and we don't expect a wonder (even though we hope for it), but can't you just take this into consideration and maybe change the votes required for the earnables? Someone at Glu should be able to see how many dolls get the last earnable and how that changed from the old SYS system. Maybe we're wrong, but this forum documents the same thing happening over and over again.
    This is actually not true. The old looks being in the booth also give a chance for higher average votes. With only real looks in the booth voting one look means minus one vote for the other look. With these 'bots' there's actually chance to get higher votes while not taking votes from anybody. Anyway, yes votes can also go into void, I can't fully comprehend it but it's hard to imagine it creates a noticeable disadvantage. What I mean is, on average we get paired a certain amount of times w looks that score better that ours and certain amount that score worse, the fact that nobody get's these votes doesn't actually mean anyone gets less. 

But didn't everyone already conclude that votes are random / generated / standardized anyway?
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    This is actually not true. The old looks being in the booth also give a chance for higher average votes. With only real looks in the booth voting one look means minus one vote for the other look. With these 'bots' there's actually chance to get higher votes while not taking votes from anybody. Anyway, yes votes can also go into void, I can't fully comprehend it but it's hard to imagine it creates a noticeable disadvantage. What I mean is, on average we get paired a certain amount of times w looks that score better that ours and certain amount that score worse, the fact that nobody get's these votes doesn't actually mean anyone gets less. 

It actually does mean people get less votes if some votes go to no one, that's how math works. 
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • leelottaleelotta Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Wow I love all of your loooks! U all look so gooood. Well I’m in top 3 this SYS and hopefully will get some stuff. Bad thing is I will level up to golden and I don’t want it at all but oh well... Anyways everyone looks so gooood! Good luckkk🥰
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Still holding on to the 2nd place 🙆‍♀️
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I have been frequenting less to the forum since the beginning of this week and wow😱 
    As an optimist i believe it is a good sign that our constant questioning has been finally officially recognized. And thank you @KalindaKing for communicating this, obviously within your limits. 
    However it is also our right to seek for compensation given that the game has been overly monetized particularly since November. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love seeing everyone's looks! I'm not doing so well this time, my scores are not high enough for me to get the earnable top 😢 I'm really hoping they pick up 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’m really enjoying this theme overall ! I haven’t scored in the 50’s yet but I’m not too bothered

@AmyMimi where are those thigh high boots in look 3 and 4 from? Are they available for diamonds?❤️👉🏻👈🏻
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴